issue28

May 17, 2020
This is a very premature comment, since I've only really just started the game, but thus far I feel like it's kind of a shame. The choice seems to be "Have a harem, but betray and crush Jaime." or "Have some personal honor and be loyal to Jaime, but miss out on having a harem." Kind of makes me wish that Jaime would discover that she's a "cuckqueen" or something. That'd be pretty hot. I've only ever seen a cuckqueen in one other game I've played. Emily in Parental Love. And it was hot af! lol
After you play WVM, and only after as is the best game out here, try playing "What's mine is yours". Cuckqueen is the the central theme there.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Oh hey btw could someone please send me the best picture of Harper they have/think is the best for...reasons...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
all love people ... yeah i'm an old shit .. and i really don't mean anything hateful ... to anyone ... ask around i'm not a very bad guy .. just don't ask TKA or a couple others on here .. they hate me cause i joke with them to much :ROFLMAO:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just another random thought: Pregnancy is one of my biggest kinks. I noticed there's no tag for it, but there has been what I'd consider to be some teasing about it. Once was the "mom"'s boss offering a job to knock up rich women. And then just now, after having sex with Jaime for the first time, it's being discussed again. Personally I hope that means there might be some impregnation content added in the future :sneaky:

Edit: Also I think it would just be in the best interest of the school if the MC were to knock up as many bitches as possible so that a future basketball team could be made up entirely of his progeny :p

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Just another random thought: Pregnancy is one of my biggest kinks. I noticed there's no tag for it, but there has been what I'd consider to be some teasing about it. Once was the "mom"'s boss offering a job to knock up rich women. And then just now, after having sex with Jaime for the first time, it's being discussed again. Personally I hope that means there might be some impregnation content added in the future :sneaky:

Edit: Also I think it would just be in the best interest of the school if the MC were to knock up as many bitches as possible so that a future basketball team could be made up entirely of his progeny :p
Not sure where you are in the game so I won't spoil anything but pregnancy will be something in this game. Hang tight though we are only on day 9.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is a very premature comment, since I've only really just started the game, but thus far I feel like it's kind of a shame. The choice seems to be "Have a harem, but betray and crush Jaime." or "Have some personal honor and be loyal to Jaime, but miss out on having a harem." Kind of makes me wish that Jaime would discover that she's a "cuckqueen" or something. That'd be pretty hot. I've only ever seen a cuckqueen in one other game I've played. Emily in Parental Love. And it was hot af! lol
It's cuckquean. Being a cuck queen would be something totally different and not as hot in my books.

Also referring to some earlier posts this story does NOT need anymore Damien at all. Unless, that is, a brief scene of him getting hit by a bus, then dead on a gurney.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
can we get a rework with Damien so every time we see him we have the option to punch him, 1st time we ever meet him punch him in the face, second time punch him in the face, and so on and so on
Like what have a punching bag for a face well fuck that works for me.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
can we get a rework with Damien so every time we see him we have the option to punch him, 1st time we ever meet him punch him in the face, second time punch him in the face, and so on and so on
WHy don't you really tell us how you feel. Damn the hate for Damien is real here.

#bestfriends4Life #DamienforPromKing #FreeDamiem #Locohateshashtags #whyareyoustillreadingthese

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Okay, this has been fucking awesome so far. It's a completely unrealistic male power fantasy. And I love it XD

Just woke up and starting the morning that MC, Jaime, and Shauna are officially a "throuple". Getting ready to go jogging with Harper.

I'm not sure exactly what sexuality Jamie and Shauna are. If either of them would be into other chicks. But right now I'm dying to see a threesome with plenty of lezzie lovin', or even just watching them together. The greed is real lol.

"Goddammit, man, is this not enough to satisfy you??"

"MOAR"

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes