The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I stand by my hit by a bus comment.
My point was in reference to a poster that wanted that piece of shit back in the vn again, I stated that is the only way that would work for me. Enough time has been spent on that trash. Him od'ing would also be acceptable. Just found in an alley with a needle of whatever his boss was into.
I don't like him either but even i think yer level of hate for him is a bit...much lol. Which kinda says a lot when it comes from the guy who runs a sketchy evil cult and threatens to murder people on a fairly regular basis:ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't like him either but even i think yer level of hate for him is a bit...much lol. Which kinda says a lot when it comes from the guy who runs a sketchy evil cult and threatens to murder people on a fairly regular basis:ROFLMAO:
I'm fine with him living if he is never again shown in the vn :) my ideas of his demise was the only ways I would want to see him back in the vn. He has taken enough time away from the characters I love. If that isn't a call for pixel extermination I don't know what is

Reactions: cakeny

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Very much enjoying the game thus far though. I'm doing a "no cheating" run for my first, but will likely replay and be a horrible person next time
I did the same my first time playing the game.

This may cause a little hate to be thrown my way, but I do think Damien gets a little harsher treatment around here than he deserves. Yes, he did terrible things, and he can't be trusted, but I have no desire to see him be hit by a bus to use an example from a fairly recent post. I'd like him, and his family, to live good lives. Probably not as the MC's friend, at least not for a very long time if ever. What he did hasn't had any real lasting repurcussions for the MC (or don't seem to have so far, there is of course still time for other things to develop), and in fact, are largely responsible for our relationship flourishing with Jasmine. He's not a good guy. I don't want him to be at parties, or on the team. I'd like to see him out of the jam he's in, though, so that he can become a better version of himself.
I agree

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know, the obsession that some people have over the various characters in this game just speaks to the quality of their creation. I know it's mostly in jest, but I do wish there were a little less mock-hostility. I know I'm not going to get it, but it was definitely something that made me a little afraid to say things here at first.

That being said, since there's been a recent recruiting drive, I'm afraid I cannot join any of the factions. There's too many amazing girls in this game for me to choose just one to place above all others. Though I will say that Jamie's face was one of the things that first caught my eye about the game and made me look into it. Since then I have been exposed to a myriad of women whose beauty is more than merely physical, have been overwhelmed by most of them (many of the recurring favourites including Bailey, Stacey and Harper included). Sorry to disappoint.
Would it surprise you if I said I love Bailey, Zoe, Skye.......well most of them as well? ;) This is one of those rare VN's where I love almost all of the LI's (and boy are there a lot of them) AND we can have them all!

And who said anything about MOCK hostility........sorry, just had to get one in ;)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The download links doesn't work?? anybody a idea what is worng?
This game looks like a lot of fun
which link are you using?
Anonfiles and filesupload dont work. But mega and nopy still do, I suggest using them for the downlaod. If anything they are the best for downloads. I usually use nopy and if thats not working/avaliable then I use mega.

Edit: ive also reported it too
Edit2: all links working now

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'll give you about Zoe, i love our little pen girl :)
Least we can agree on something old man... and its not like I hate Harper. If anything i want her part of the harem as much as you probably do. I just prefer the goddess and the empress over everyone else

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So say something changes and you can ONLY keep 5 girls/Romancible partners OTHER than Jaime & Shauna in the Harem(Sex/Girlfriends) who do you keep?

Clients don't count, and Family stays regardless. All others can stay in your life but no sex?

For Me:

Bailey
Natalie
Stacy
Kimmy
Jasmine

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes