RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's my #1 fetish and a lot of posters mistype it. Nothing personal I just like spreading the proper term so we get more of that type of content:)
Not at all. I always appreciate it whenever someone politely corrects/educates me without being condescending (sadly rare on the internet) (y)

Do you know of other good games that feature that genre? So far this one, Parental Love, and What's Mine Is Yours are the only ones that I know of.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Do you know of other good games that feature that genre? So far this one, Parental Love, and the one mentioned earlier that I can't remember are the only ones that I know of.
Sunshine Love is supposedly headed that way if you decide to keep Nicole, your girlfriend, around and not break up with her. But we are in the early stages for that, not sure if there even is a new call in the new update since I haven't played it yet.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Braindrop Okay, I'm still working my way through the game, but just had to stop for a second and applaud something specific that I'm seeing in this game that I wish more games did. This is all just speaking from personal preference of course: But I always feel a bit disappointed and underwhelmed whenever a "Blowjob" is given in these H-Games, and it's like 80-90% hand and 10-20% mouth. "Just the tip" BJs. I don't often see a good deepthroating. Even in some games that will call it a "deepthroat", but then it's not even halfway down the shaft.

I know that IRL gag reflex is a thing, and some of these MCs have monster cocks, so a down-to-the-balls blowjob could be called "unrealistic". But I've always felt that in those cases that if realism is going to be taken that seriously, then why give the MC a 15-inch dong to begin with lol?

Anyway seeing Jaime take it like a champ is a breath of fresh air! Also I just saw the "new" reduced-size cock that's past the first couple of days. 1000x better imo. Big but not ridiculous (y)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
open back door policy apparently........
Wouldn't blowjob make it front door?

People who are followers of harper are 'Harper Heathens' its got nothing to do with you being old...i mean...im not calling you old...im just... fuck! Just kidding. I only call Hornyypussy old...and also senile...
Wonder if I would fall into old man category.

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Braindrop Okay, I'm still working my way through the game, but just had to stop for a second and applaud something specific that I'm seeing in this game that I wish more games did. This is all just speaking from personal preference of course: But I always feel a bit disappointed and underwhelmed whenever a "Blowjob" is given in these H-Games, and it's like 80-90% hand and 10-20% mouth. "Just the tip" BJs. I don't often see a good deepthroating. Even in some games that will call it a "deepthroat", but then it's not even halfway down the shaft.

I know that IRL gag reflex is a thing, and some of these MCs have monster cocks, so a down-to-the-balls blowjob could be called "unrealistic". But I've always felt that in those cases that if realism is going to be taken that seriously, then why give the MC a 15-inch dong to begin with lol?

Anyway seeing Jaime take it like a champ is a breath of fresh air! Also I just saw the "new" reduced-size cock that's past the first couple of days. 1000x better imo. Big but not ridiculous (y)
You’re in for a treat if you like proper deepthroat.

• Love
Reactions: RabidSloth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Wait until day 7 date night. Sorry hopefully that does not spoil much.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not at all. I always appreciate it whenever someone politely corrects/educates me without being condescending (sadly rare on the internet) (y)

Do you know of other good games that feature that genre? So far this one, Parental Love, and What's Mine Is Yours are the only ones that I know of.
Sadly them are the two I know. I hope others will create some as I deeply enjoy it:)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
What is happening on the day you are at? I have most of the game memorized since I play it so much.
Right now I'm in the pool with Harp and Natalie. Speaking of which, was there a reason that Natalie's hair got changed? Not sure if there was a technical reason or if it was fan feedback, but personally I liked the original hair a lot better.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
You know, the obsession that some people have over the various characters in this game just speaks to the quality of their creation. I know it's mostly in jest, but I do wish there were a little less mock-hostility. I know I'm not going to get it, but it was definitely something that made me a little afraid to say things here at first.

That being said, since there's been a recent recruiting drive, I'm afraid I cannot join any of the factions. There's too many amazing girls in this game for me to choose just one to place above all others. Though I will say that Jamie's face was one of the things that first caught my eye about the game and made me look into it. Since then I have been exposed to a myriad of women whose beauty is more than merely physical, have been overwhelmed by most of them (many of the recurring favourites including Bailey, Stacey and Harper included). Sorry to disappoint.

This may cause a little hate to be thrown my way, but I do think Damien gets a little harsher treatment around here than he deserves. Yes, he did terrible things, and he can't be trusted, but I have no desire to see him be hit by a bus to use an example from a fairly recent post. I'd like him, and his family, to live good lives. Probably not as the MC's friend, at least not for a very long time if ever. What he did hasn't had any real lasting repurcussions for the MC (or don't seem to have so far, there is of course still time for other things to develop), and in fact, are largely responsible for our relationship flourishing with Jasmine. He's not a good guy. I don't want him to be at parties, or on the team. I'd like to see him out of the jam he's in, though, so that he can become a better version of himself.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This may cause a little hate to be thrown my way, but I do think Damien gets a little harsher treatment around here than he deserves. Yes, he did terrible things, and he can't be trusted, but I have no desire to see him be hit by a bus to use an example from a fairly recent post. I'd like him, and his family, to live good lives. Probably not as the MC's friend, at least not for a very long time if ever. What he did hasn't had any real lasting repurcussions for the MC (or don't seem to have so far, there is of course still time for other things to develop), and in fact, are largely responsible for our relationship flourishing with Jasmine. He's not a good guy. I don't want him to be at parties, or on the team. I'd like to see him out of the jam he's in, though, so that he can become a better version of himself.
I am with you there even.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I stand by my hit by a bus comment.
My point was in reference to a poster that wanted that piece of shit back in the vn again, I stated that is the only way that would work for me. Enough time has been spent on that trash. Him od'ing would also be acceptable. Just found in an alley with a needle of whatever his boss was into.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes