RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This game is a harem paradise. Tons of waifus, and I'm in to 9/10 of them so far on average lol.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Oh that's great to hear! Guess I wasn't the only one to find it a little over the top then lol. Since I'm doing a no cheating run I haven't seen many more sex scenes past that yet. Also, in regards to your Sig, I'm finding myself liking Bailey quite a bit too :sneaky:
If you want to join my flock The Cult Of Bailey is always open to new blood. The link to the membership signature banner is behind the link at the bottom of my signature

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This is a very premature comment, since I've only really just started the game, but thus far I feel like it's kind of a shame. The choice seems to be "Have a harem, but betray and crush Jaime." or "Have some personal honor and be loyal to Jaime, but miss out on having a harem." Kind of makes me wish that Jaime would discover that she's a "cuckqueen" or something. That'd be pretty hot. I've only ever seen a cuckqueen in one other game I've played. Emily in Parental Love. And it was hot af! lol

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is a very premature comment, since I've only really just started the game, but thus far I feel like it's kind of a shame. The choice seems to be "Have a harem, but betray and crush Jaime." or "Have some personal honor and be loyal to Jaime, but miss out on having a harem." Kind of makes me wish that Jaime would discover that she's a "cuckqueen" or something. That'd be pretty hot. I've only ever seen a cuckqueen in one other game I've played. Emily in Parental Love. And it was hot af! lol
Jamie isn't getting crushed .. she actually wants you too

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Enjoy the pool scene then talk to me.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes