HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Her character sheet was one of the best ones. I laughed when I read it and saw the age. Sad part is I am older than almost every character in the game. Ugh I am old how do you guys put up with me.
Because we love you :)

Then there is me who is basically same age as most of them. Same age as bailey and year younger than Zoe. :ROFLMAO:
it doesn't show.....................

well isn't that just good for you being the same age as the goddess:mad:, im the same age as the douchebag Ryker :cry:
............................................................................................................................

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
So September 14th for Shauna (19 days too early) and Novembre 2nd for Jasmine (hurts more cause I’m October 2nd)...shame :p
Sharing month with Ayden, Brittany and Moon...could have been so much worse. Really funny giving February 29th to our dear old nurse btw :ROFLMAO:
Also funny to realize I’d be almost 40 when WVM would start

Oct 22, 2017
Hey, don't let the kids make you feel old, at least we have them beat with experience!
(y)
I mean, it's not really old, but with WVM being placed in the future, that moment when I browsed the images and saw Anna being the age of my 'little' sister ... :oops: Of course I know that, but somehow it feels different to get such an outside age comparison like that.
Just took a look then, which characters related to me in age.^^

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
You think your dates suck? Skye is on the exact wrong side of the year for me, a fall baby instead of a spring one, much sad that not one is born April 8th, though I have plenty sharing the month with me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You think your dates suck? Skye is on the exact wrong side of the year for me, a fall baby instead of a spring one, much sad that not one is born April 8th, though I have plenty sharing the month with me.
Hey at least the day before your birthday is not Ryker's birthday. Sure it is nice to celebrate Stacy 7/30, but then Ryker 7/31, then Vanessa and I share 8/1.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There doesn't seem to be much loose hair in that so I might have a go at that too (loose strands of hair are a bitch to mask). By the way, I've been meaning to ask for a while; why does BB say 'turn you on' and SB say 'turn on you' in your signature? I would have expected it to be the other way around.
Yea I tried a few times to change their hair color myself and that was the problem i always ran into loose strands getting missed.

As for the quote above their pic it's a line from the song . When we did that thing where we matching songs to WVM characters last summer I colored outside the lines a bit and chose that one to represent The Twins so I guess you could say it's their theme song :) The placement of the words wasn't intentionally placed to be specific to one twin or the other they are both capable of both sides of the equation and it does say "We" in the quote. Truth be told I just wanted to avoid using a line break so I separated the 2 lines with a bunch periods instead. It just happened that the amount of spacing I created worked out the way it did.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes