Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Vote made here also, pretty clear choices for me there : #TeamShauna of course and I encouraged diversity, love them too much (avoiding giving names that way :p ). Thanks for taking care of everything LocoGringo78 :D

Reactions: Uncle Loco

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
This should help explain.
Ok all I am starting this a day earlier than planned but I want to make sure everything is working and there are no issues. Here is round 1 of WVM March Madness. You can only vote once so make sure you choose wisely. There are 4 brackets with 4 matches per bracket. No I am not changing the order I don't care how hard some of the first round match-ups are each group has been broken up into groups that make sense. House Rules is the group that lives with the MC, WVM Staff/Reports is actual staff and reporters, WVM Students, Team MC these are characters that make up the MC personal team/clients/others.

Round 1: Feb 21st - Feb 28th

Round 2: Not open yet

Round 3: Not open yet

Round 4: Not open yet

Round 5: Not open yet

Champion: Not decided yet

Voting is opened now until until February 28th for the first round. Round 2 will start on March 1st and end on March 7. Round 3 will start on March 8th and end on March 14th. Round 4 will start on March 15th and end on March 21st. Round 5 the final match will begin on March 22nd and end on March 28th. The over all winner will be announced on March 29th.

Good luck and let the Madness begin.

View attachment 1047521

Reactions: OutOfAshes
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes