RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think that was when he talked with Jamie about him sleeping with other girls and she said she only wanted him. He felt hypocritical for thinking that's what he wanted
Yeah that sounds right. I meant that he said it in a good way. At least being honest with both her and himself. It feels less selfish of him if it's what both he and her want in that case though. With Jamie and Shauna though, and maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, why the teasing (via in-game moments) of it if it's not going to be a thing? I don't know if it's because the three of them are the closest or not, but there's just something about the sentiment of "I don't want you and Shauna/Jamie fooling around" that just rubs me the wrong way for whatever reason. But again, maybe I'm misinterpreting. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah that sounds right. I meant that he said it in a good way. At least being honest with both her and himself. It feels less selfish of him if it's what both he and her want in that case though. With Jamie and Shauna though, and maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see, why the teasing (via in-game moments) of it if it's not going to be a thing? I don't know if it's because the three of them are the closest or not, but there's just something about the sentiment of "I don't want you and Shauna/Jamie fooling around" that just rubs me the wrong way for whatever reason. But again, maybe I'm misinterpreting. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.
that i have no memory of, him saying he didn't want jamie and shuna to do something, doesn't ring a bell at all.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Pretty sure that was during the pool locker room scene but I might be wrong I will check since I am pretty sure I have a save there somewhere.
From what I recall, MC says he wouldn't want Jamie to be with other guys when she gives him permission to be with other girls (in that scene you say) and that he's aware that could be hypocritical. But she's OK with it.

The feeling I got from the Bailey/Rainn situation and from that Jamie/Shauna convo with Tali regarding kisses is that the exclusive girl on girl content, if ever, would be entirely optional depending on player's choices about it. Which honestly fits with the whole game

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think he said it may seem hypocritical him not letting Jamie with other guys buts that's mainly coz she doesn't want to be with other guys anyway. I believe he said at some point that he is fine with Jamie and Shauna doing stuff (at least kissing - based on context)

Reactions: HornyyPussy

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Astonishing as it sounds, there are some people even in this forum who absolutely hate watching their harem girls going at it with each others :WaitWhat:
I'm actually really surprised that more than a couple of guys feel that way lol. My fantasy is a huge lesbian orgy with me being the only male allowed in :LOL:

The concept of having 50 women and having it just be "Alright ladies, form a line. SIX FEET APART!" is kind of... bewildering to me lol. Is it out of extreme insecurity, greed, selfishness? I mean I acknowledge that one could argue the same exact thing about wanting to be the only guy. I don't know. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Just confuses me a bit *shrugs*.

Reactions: moskyx

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think he said it may seem hypocritical him not letting Jamie with other guys buts that's mainly coz she doesn't want to be with other guys anyway. I believe he said at some point that he is fine with Jamie and Shauna doing stuff (at least kissing - based on context)
Yeah, that was what got me a bit. "As long as it's friendly" etc. Wtf, dude?! lol.

This whole game is a male power fantasy at its core, and a great one, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Maybe I just feel like that's pushing it just a bit too far. Like the MC just has to be the sole center of everyone's universe or something. There have been so many moments of Jaime and Shauna being next to each other and gazing adoringly at the MC. I keep thinking "Are either of them going to get to enjoy this view/feeling too?"

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
You're misquoting the scene dude, He said he's fine with them kissing each other, but they choose not to, not that he isn't okay with it. He has never once demanded they not be affectionate towards one another, or even bring it up, as that would be a removal of player choice and out of his character as we've already seen given the choice of BaileyxRainn. As it stand sits Jamie and Shauna being much more just being two sides for the MC's needs and not really focusing on each other more than just his needs.

But he doesn't have a problem with it until you decide he does

Reactions: Oghmios1337

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah, that was what got me a bit. "As long as it's friendly" etc. Wtf, dude?! lol.

This whole game is a male power fantasy at its core, and a great one, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Maybe I just feel like that's pushing it just a bit too far. Like the MC just has to be the sole center of everyone's universe or something. There have been so many moments of Jaime and Shauna being next to each other and gazing adoringly at the MC. I keep thinking "Are either of them going to get to enjoy this view/feeling too?"
I predict that Shauna and Jamie will eventually get feelings for each other and then end up having a wholesome convo with MC about it, asking if he is okay with them doing stuff together. Then we would probably get a choice or something

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah Loco has probably been one of the nicest people in the thread to me. Obviously there is a few others but Loco has been the nicest too me since I was developing my game (till PC went bye bye), so a long time :ROFLMAO:
Look I am old school and was brought up to treat everyone the same way you would like them to treat you. I respect people's opinions and comments even if I don't agree with them. I very rarely snap on anyone but it happens from time to time. You guys are like family well more like an extended perverted family, but hey still family. WVM and this thread helped me get through some rough times and I could never thank you all enough for it. So I like to share the joy WVM has given me as well as the fun times we have had here with the old faces and the new faces and everyone in-between. I will keep coming here daily to try to repay that joy that was given to me, whether you know you did something or not.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm actually really surprised that more than a couple of guys feel that way lol. My fantasy is a huge lesbian orgy with me being the only male allowed in :LOL:

The concept of having 50 women and having it just be "Alright ladies, form a line. SIX FEET APART!" is kind of... bewildering to me lol. Is it out of extreme insecurity, greed, selfishness? I mean I acknowledge that one could argue the same exact thing about wanting to be the only guy. I don't know. Different strokes for different folks I guess. Just confuses me a bit *shrugs*.
im 1 of those people, i hate sharing with male or female, also dont find lesbian sex interesting and if it happens in an ''harem'' it is no longer an harem but a poly relationship

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
You're misquoting the scene dude, He said he's fine with them kissing each other, but they choose not to, not that he isn't okay with it. He has never once demanded they not be affectionate towards one another, or even bring it up, as that would be a removal of player choice and out of his character as we've already seen given the choice of BaileyxRainn. As it stand sits Jamie and Shauna being much more just being two sides for the MC's needs and not really focusing on each other more than just his needs.

But he doesn't have a problem with it until you decide he does
Just for clarification; when I said "the sentiment of", I meant it as it wasn't a direct quote, but my own interpretation of the underlying meaning, which as I said, could be wrong, and I hope that it is =)

I predict that Shauna and Jamie will eventually get feelings for each other and then end up having a wholesome convo with MC about it, asking if he is okay with them doing stuff together. Then we would probably get a choice or something
That's my hope. I'd like to see at least some threesomes with them where it's not all about the MC.

Edit: Since this game has shown that it's not shy about rimming, I'd like to see the MC and either Jamie/Shauna each take an end of orally pleasuring the third one :p

im 1 of those people, i hate sharing with male or female, also dont find lesbian sex interesting and if it happens in an ''harem'' it is no longer an harem but a poly relationship
Fair enough. As I said, to each their own =) Hopefully this game will stay strong with giving the player a choice (y)

From what I recall, MC says he wouldn't want Jamie to be with other guys when she gives him permission to be with other girls (in that scene you say) and that he's aware that could be hypocritical. But she's OK with it.

The feeling I got from the Bailey/Rainn situation and from that Jamie/Shauna convo with Tali regarding kisses is that the exclusive girl on girl content, if ever, would be entirely optional depending on player's choices about it. Which honestly fits with the whole game
This. Very much this (y)

And as promised here you go.

View attachment 1063075
Thank you for the reassurance that I'm not just crazy :ROFLMAO: (y)

I just personally hope that "anyone" doesn't end up having to apply to Shauna as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes