Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No I specifically remember him either using the word "hypocrite" or "hypocritical" when referring to himself and not wanting to see them with other guys, and while talking to Jaime I believe. As in "I know it's hypocritical of me, but-" etc. In my replay I'll keep an eye out for it and snap a screen. Though I'll admit that my memory isn't great and I could have misinterpreted what he meant.
He said it a couple of times, once to Jamie once to Shauna. He's wrong though, if he had said to them 'I'm going to fuck other people but you can't' then he would be a hypocrite, but it was their idea not his. I expect that given there have already been a couple of times we can choose for the girls to interact with each other I expect that will probably continue.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
He said it a couple of times, once to Jamie once to Shauna. He's wrong though, if he had said to them 'I'm going to fuck other people but you can't' then he would be a hypocrite, but it was their idea not his. I expect that given there have already been a couple of times we can choose for the girls to interact with each other I expect that will probably continue.
I hope it does. I like seeing player choice implemented in games. Even if it’s for something additional that I’m even not into personally. Whenever I see things like content filters I always try to give the dev at least a shoutout of appreciation for going the extra mile to try to accommodate different people’s tastes.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, been a while since i played but do we have any "interactions" with the trans team member?(cant remember his name), was thinking it would be a nice pair with Tshauna. and hey, because she sees himself as a guy doesnt mean they cant still be into dudes, right?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
quick question, been a while since i played but do we have any "interactions" with the trans team member?(cant remember his name), was thinking it would be a nice pair with Tshauna. and hey, because she sees himself as a guy doesnt mean they cant still be into dudes, right?
I'm not through to the current end yet, but Skye did express that he "likes whatever he likes" in the sense that his interest isn't necessarily exclusive to females. Which I had a positive response to, because I think Skye is cute af lol. "Oh reeeeeally? :sneaky:"

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I'm not through to the current end yet, but Skye did express that he "likes whatever he likes" in the sense that his interest isn't necessarily exclusive to females. Which I had a positive response to, because I think Skye is cute af lol. "Oh reeeeeally? :sneaky:"
i really liked skyes, its kinda nice to have a tomboy around, the fact he says this clearly shows that the door is open for some fun.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
there is one scene with nudity only with Skye No interaction with other characters though.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not going to give any specifics but I'll say there will be more girl-girl relationships in the future. Also girl-girl action in lewd scenes.
Both always optional :giggle:
Well you've probably already seen my thoughts since I've been pretty vocal about it :ROFLMAO: but just in case: I'm personally rooting for MC/Jaime/Shauna to become a real triangle via something sexual manifesting between the girls. I love that feeling of both of them sitting next to each other, gazing at the MC with love. I'd like them to be able to experience that too. As well as have some scenes where MC & Jaime please Shauna together, or the reverse :giggle: . Maybe even a DP scene with Jaime if (t)Shauna becomes comfortable with her penis.

Since you've shown that the MC isn't shy about eating some booty (good man!), watching them both take an end (either one, at either end) would be hot as fuck omg :D... just my opinion though lol.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Well you've probably already seen my thoughts since I've been pretty vocal about it :ROFLMAO: but just in case: I'm personally rooting for MC/Jaime/Shauna to become a real triangle via something sexual manifesting between the girls. I love that feeling of both of them sitting next to each other, gazing at the MC with love. I'd like them to be able to experience that too. As well as have some scenes where MC & Jaime please Shauna together, or the reverse :giggle: . Maybe even a DP scene with Jaime if (t)Shauna becomes comfortable with her penis.

Since you've shown that the MC isn't shy about eating some booty (good man!), watching them both take an end (either one, at either end) would be hot as fuck omg :D... just my opinion though lol.
i will say this, i love that T shauna exists, but i dont want the mc to be at the "receiving end" of her joystick... touching it is kinda it ends for me.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
also, i wouldnt be against a "proto-shauna", a character that doesnt realize his desires, and we help them accept and later on, transition towards, a more feminine persona. all i ask is that, he already looks "trap-ish", enough to make us want him to trans.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
i really liked skyes, its kinda nice to have a tomboy around, the fact he says this clearly shows that the door is open for some fun.
I've wanted to use the word "tomboy" when describing Skye, but in 2021 I felt like it might be inviting trouble lol. 10+ years ago Skye would've definitely been just regarded as a tomboy. Looks like a girl (and a pretty one at that). And is comfortable in a girl's body. Acts and likes traditionally "boyish" things. Tomboys are awesome btw.

i will say this, i love that T shauna exists, but i dont want the mc to be at the "receiving end" of her joystick... touching it is kinda it ends for me.
Hopefully the player choice will run strong in this department too. I'd love to go down and suck on her "clitty", or "lady dick" personally, but completely get that not everyone would be into that.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I've wanted to use the word "tomboy" when describing Skye, but in 2021 I felt like it might be inviting trouble lol. 10+ years ago Skye would've definitely been just regarded as a tomboy. Looks like a girl (and a pretty one at that). And is comfortable in a girl's body. Acts and likes traditionally "boyish" things. Tomboys are awesome btw.

Hopefully the player choice will run strong in this department too. I'd love to go down and suck on her "clitty", or "lady dick" personally, but completely get that not everyone would be into that.

its why i hope that, if he does make that scene, he once again give us a choice. i want T shauna to be confortable with her dick, and even be able to touch it, but anything beyond that is a hard nop for me.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
also, i wouldnt be against a "proto-shauna", a character that doesnt realize his desires, and we help them accept and later on, transition towards, a more feminine persona. all i ask is that, he already looks "trap-ish", enough to make us want him to trans.
Sounds like a good premise for a shorter, stand-alone prequel to me! :D

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Tali calling MC a "sister kisser" can mean two things. First being MC kissing Cedar on the lips. Second would be MC kissing a pair of sisters.
For now we just have MC kissing Elizabeth & Jamie (In their case, MC is doing way more than just kissing. Sister-Eater, Sister Banger, Sisters Slayer, etc.). Other sisters are Moon & Ruby, Veronica & Vanessa (+ cousin Mabel), Kimmy & Yuki, Blue & Orange.

Regarding Braindrop's update scheduling of WVM. Do whatever feels comfortable and keeps the passion growing. We don't want it to feel like a chore to get released (I'm sure it won't, just saying). I'd say as long as he's frequently communicating with us (Supporters/Fans) like he always has been (Which is very much appreciated) and we're respectable & supportive (Like always), there should be a happy medium. Keeping us in the loop on WVM's development progress with maybe more preview teasers or simply update us on his well-being.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes