RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Tali calling MC a "sister kisser" can mean two things. First being MC kissing Cedar on the lips. Second would be MC kissing a pair of sisters.
For now we just have MC kissing Elizabeth & Jamie (In their case, MC is doing way more than just kissing. Sister-Eater, Sister Banger, Sisters Slayer, etc.). Other sisters are Moon & Ruby, Veronica & Vanessa (+ cousin Mabel), Kimmy & Yuki, Blue & Orange.

Regarding Braindrop's update scheduling of WVM. Do whatever feels comfortable and keeps the passion growing. We don't want it to feel like a chore to get released (I'm sure it won't, just saying). I'd say as long as he's frequently communicating with us (Supporters/Fans) like he always has been (Which is very much appreciated) and we're respectable & supportive (Like always), there should be a happy medium. Keeping us in the loop on WVM's development progress with maybe more preview teasers or simply update us on his well-being.
Agreed. Hope he does whatever it takes to not get burned out either. Slow and steady wins the race and all that. Balance is key etc. Can you imagine if this game got... Abandoned? :eek: *shivers at the very thought*

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Sounds like a good premise for a shorter, stand-alone prequel to me! :D
there actually is, but its not very good(and seems abandoned), its called sculptor, it has some great ideas, but unfortunately its borderline a text only game. also it is kinda buggy and progress feels weird.

too bad most transformation games have the player as the one doing the transition, instead of the one helping. and most of those were we are, we play as a female...

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
there actually is, but its not very good(and seems abandoned), its called sculptor, it has some great ideas, but unfortunately its borderline a text only game. also it is kinda buggy and progress feels weird.

too bad most transformation games have the player as the one doing the transition, instead of the one helping. and most of those were we are, we play as a female...
Agreed. I'm into traps, tgirls, sissies, etc. And while I can get off to games that take place from their POV, I prefer the ones that are from a male protagonist's perspective. In those cases I'll name the MC's after myself and enjoy self-injecting. But there seem to be more games from the sub perspective than the other. Sissy Maker was good but not great imo. And usually when I see a trap in a game they're a side-character at best with only one or two scenes at the most. WVM has done a great job of providing some quality trap content imo. Yet another thing that makes it stand out in a good way =)

Reactions: ogr blanc

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
What's to say that one of the band members at Aubery's concert doesn't end up being Cedar's friend Leslie? :unsure:
I'm refloating one of Loco's theories here but....If it ends up going that way she would have to be a last minute replacement or something for it to work. I say that cuz I imagine Aubrey has permanent band she works with exclusively so if Leslie was a member of it Cedey would know about it since she's a superfan and all.

Personally how I'd like to do see it go down is Leslie being in the crowd in the front row at the concert and when Cedar and the MC get brought on stage she sees her and start screaming her name. Cedar picks her face out of the crowd and starts freaking out then Aubrey has Leslie brought up on stage and the 2 girls share a tear soaked reunion hug that gets blasted on the screens in the venue.

Then everyone in the room goes into a diabetic shock from the epic sweetness of the moment :D

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The protagonist is a bit of a simp, other than that this game is pretty good.(y)
Wait, how is he a simp (that word gets thrown around on this forum a lot lately)?
I'm going to open up myself to attack here: I shot down Stacy. Just not into her. Come at me! :p
How can you shoot down that gorgeous freckled face????
I think he should have stood up to Maggie and given her the heave ho. Looks weak in front of his girlfriends.
You mean Millie? Liz and Jamie's mother

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'm refloating one of Loco's theories here but....If it ends up going that way she would have to be a last minute replacement or something for it to work. I say that cuz I imagine Aubrey has permanent band she works with exclusively so if Leslie was a member of it Cedey would know about it since she's a superfan and all.

Personally how I'd I'd like to do see it go down is Leslie being in the crowd in the front row at the concert and when Cedar and the MC get brought on stage she sees her and start screaming her name. Cedar sees her and starts freaking out then Aubrey has Leslie brought up on stage and the 2 girls share a tear soaked reunion hug that gets blasted on the screens in the venue.

Then everyone in the room goes into a diabetic shock from the epic sweetness of the moment :D
That is a more plausible scenario.
However that got me thinking. Since Aubrey invited them, they will most likely be instantly allowed back stage. It is possible that Leslie also got herself a backstage pass for after the show.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
GODDAYUM!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

..............sorry. Just saw Skye naked for the first time. Need to mop up my drool now.

Edit: That scene in the locker room even answered my curiosity too. "Yep. Fine as fuck from every angle." If we don't have the option to get with them eventually then BD is a sadist and I'm not sure I could ever forgive him.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
After a "moment". Omg the Meta (intentional or not) :ROFLMAO: FUCK YEAH! I agree lol!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Thanks again for the Spoilers tips, guys (y)

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
GODDAYUM!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

..............sorry. Just saw Skye naked for the first time. Need to mop up my drool now.

Edit: That scene in the locker room even answered my curiosity too. "Yep. Fine as fuck from every angle." If we don't have the option to get with them eventually then BD is a sadist and I'm not sure I could ever forgive him.
really don't have to worry about that BD already confirmed Skye would be a LI back when he was first introduced

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
After a "moment". Omg the Meta (intentional or not) :ROFLMAO: FUCK YEAH! I agree lol!

Also, I really need to learn how to use spoiler filters for images, and insert multiple quotes via an Edit, etc. I'm fumbling around here.

Edit: Anyone willing to take pity and educate an ignorant soul? How do I hide images with spoiler safeguards?
Here's a link to an earlier post explaining how to use the 2 different spoilers.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
really don't have to worry about that BD already confirmed Skye would be a LI back when he was first introduced
Might just be because I'm older and more set in my ways, but I'm still having to make a constant effort to not refer to Skye as "she". I mean if he was taking testosterone, had breast reductions, etc then I might have an easier time with it. But this whole "I may look and sound like a hot ass chick and give you the 'fuck me' eyes, but Imma need you to go ahead and call me a he." is just so awkward for me at times lol. Probably sound like an ass to some people for saying that. But I really don't mean it that way. If Skye were a person I knew irl I would try my best to respect his wishes. Just couldn't promise not to ever slip sometimes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Might just be because I'm older and more set in my ways, but I'm still having to make a constant effort to not refer to Skye as "she". I mean if he was taking testosterone, had breast reductions, etc then I might have an easier time with it. But this whole "I may look and sound like a hot ass chick and give you the 'fuck me' eyes, but Imma need you to go ahead and call me a he." is just so awkward for me at times lol. Probably sound like an ass to some people for saying that. But I really don't mean it that way. If Skye were a person I knew irl I would try my best to respect his wishes. Just couldn't promise not to ever slip sometimes.
Us older folks has a lot of "new" things to learn ;) I would probably slip up irl as well but that is to be expected.

Skye is probably the addition to the Harem i look forward to the most......together with Harper of course ;)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I think I know how to do it when it comes to text, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it with images specifically.
you can only hide images using the regular button style spoiler you select the pic you inserted like you would text and it places the tags on either side of the pic to hide it.

edit: aaaand you figured it it out while I was typing this :ROFLMAO:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I think I know how to do it when it comes to text, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to do it with images specifically.
I usually just place the images then type, without the spaces [ SPOILER ] before and [ /SPOILER ] after the image.
TKA's way also works as well.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Us older folks has a lot of "new" things to learn ;) I would probably slip up irl as well but that is to be expected.

Skye is probably the addition to the Harem i look forward to the most......together with Harper of course ;)
I try to be patient and respectful with people who show me the same courtesy. In (t)Shauna's case, the calling her "she" is easy. In Skye's case, calling him "he" feels awkward, but I'd still do it since he asked me to. But if it was two people screaming at me that there's no such thing as gender, but at the same time there are over a thousand of them, and calling me a bigot, -ist, -phobe, etc. just for being confused, skeptical, or disagreeing, that's when my desire to be courteous comes to an end. Not wanting to unleash chaos or a flame war about it or anything, but when making a character like Skye in the first place one should expect to have the topic broached at least a few times.

But yes, I'm very much looking forward to seeing development with both Skye and Harper. One thing that those characters have in common is that they could both level me with their eyes lol.

Edit: Unrelated, but another thing I couldn't help but notice in this game is that it's been over a week, and ever since Day 1 the MC can't take 5 steps in any direction without having a heart-to-heart talk with someone XD

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes