The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Might just be because I'm older and more set in my ways, but I'm still having to make a constant effort to not refer to Skye as "she". I mean if he was taking testosterone, had breast reductions, etc then I might have an easier time with it. But this whole "I may look and sound like a hot ass chick and give you the 'fuck me' eyes, but Imma need you to go ahead and call me a he." is just so awkward for me at times lol. Probably sound like an ass to some people for saying that. But I really don't mean it that way. If Skye were a person I knew irl I would try my best to respect his wishes. Just couldn't promise not to ever slip sometimes.
It's good that yer respectful about at least. Skye's gender ID was kind of a heated topic when he first was added to the game and we had people coming in here being willfully ignorant and calling him she just to be dicks. The shitstorm of arguments got so bad at one point a mod had to put a always visible warning about it on the thread. For my part I have a friend in the real world who is trans female and when she first came out to me I spent a long time being unwilling/able to respect her pronouns and it hurt her pretty badly.

When I realized how it was effecting her I made a promise to her and myself to always respect her and any other trans person pronouns whether they are fictional or not :)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's good that yer respectful about at least. Skye's gender ID was kind of a heated topic when he first was added to the game and we had people coming in here being willfully ignorant and calling him she just to be dicks. The shitstorm of arguments got so bad at one point a mod had to put a always visible warning about it on the thread. For my part I have a friend in the real world who is trans female and when she first came out to me I spent a long time being unwilling/able to respect her pronouns and it hurt her pretty badly.

When I realized how it was effecting her I made a promise to her and myself to always respect her and any other trans person pronouns whether they are fictional or not :)
I can easily believe that sadly. I'm kind of weird about word usage, so personally I don't know if "ignorant" is even the word I'd use for cases like that. Ignorant means "unaware, uniformed, etc", which could mean that you just don't know any better, and so you at least have an excuse. Anyone older than a child should know that's it's wrong to be willfully hurtful towards someone. They know it is. They just don't care. But I wouldn't say that they're "ignorant", because that would be giving them too much credit imo.

Maybe in your case you were ignorant about how much it was affecting and hurting your friend. But it sounds like you did the right thing once you realized. The kind of people that would come on here just to kick hornets' nests, shit talk, and actually try to offend others, I definitely wouldn't put in the same category though.

Edit: The Krypt Angel I edited my post because I realized that it might have come across like I was talking about you with your friend. But I meant it to be about the people coming onto the board just to start shit. Sorry if it came across the other way.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Braindrop I just finished my first run of this game! And there's a thought I've been having for the past few days, but I wanted to wait until I finished before deciding for sure. But I'm fairly certain now. Based on my experiences with Days 1-9, I'm going to need you to go ahead and continue this game until, at the very least, Year 10, with no time-jumps.. Thank you.

Also, just my 2 cents, since it was asked: I think I might rather see a tweaked version of Ruby's original model. The new one is noticeably higher quality, but I actually think the original looks more unique and I just like it better personally. I can see myself being in the minority on that one though.

And Millie is definitely getting added to the harem, right? :LOL::p

Edit: I also think that Rachael and Belle need to have their Shadow Group or whatever it is pull some political strings and make polygamy legal, lol. Jaime deserves a ring on that finger ASAP imo. Thing is, her and Shauna both are the Top 2 to me. I can't see marrying Jaime without Shauna. And I can't see marrying Shauna without Jaime. I want it to happen!! =*( Of course then we might have people screaming for wedding/marriage options for all of their favorite waifus too I guess XD

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm going to open up myself to attack here: I shot down Stacy. Just not into her. Come at me! :p
I had to sleep on this one since I am the good cop here, and my initial reaction was not who I am.

Oh man and here I thought you were going to fit in quite well as a new regular.

While I could never turn her away you did the unthinkable. You turned down a girl that actually saved the MC in this game unlike most of the other girls the MC saves in some way. Without her help the MC would still be stuck in a basement. Which would mean you would not have seen whoever your favorite character was again, you would not have been able to experience most of the women in this game. She was a complete stranger that stopped to help the MC when he was sleep walking and lost wandering the street. Then when Ryker brought him back to the house she stopped him from locking the MC up in the basement. Don't forget Ryker was going to tie him up done there and she stopped him from doing that. Stacy is a true hero of this game and deserves better than a pass. She is one of the few characters in this game that has earned a right to be in that house, and she should be worshiped and thanked every day for what she did. Passing on her does not make any sense at all after what she did for the MC, plus when it turns out she was the girl the MC learned to play basketball for we will have even more to thank her for.

Last edited by a moderator:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I had to sleep on this one since I am the good cop here, and my initial reaction was not who I am.

Oh man and here I thought you were going to fit in quite well as a new regular.

While I could never turn her away you did the unthinkable. You turned down a girl that actually saved the MC in this game unlike most of the other girls the MC saves in some way. Without her help the MC would still be stuck in a basement. Which would mean you would not have seen whoever your favorite character was again, you would not have been able to experience most of the women in this game. She was a complete stranger that stopped to help the MC when he was sleep walking and lost wandering the street. Then when Ryker brought him back to the house she stopped him from locking the MC up in the basement. Don't forget Ryker was going to tie him up done there and she stopped him from doing that. Stacy is a true hero of this game and deserves better than a pass. She is one of the few characters in this game that has earned a right to be in that house, and she should be worshiped and thanked every day for what she did. Passing on her does not make any sense at all after what she did for the MC, plus when it turns out she was the girl the MC learned to play basketball for we will have even more to thank her for.

View attachment 1064065
Omg I died looooooooool :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, i'm glad Uncle Loco didn't have a harsh reaction to someone turning down Stacy :)
LOL my initial post would have been similar to something The Krypt Angel or BB/SB would have posted. It would have not sounded like a post from me at all. I scared myself so I dialed it back to something with real points and thoughts instead of a raging hulk of comments, mixed with a serial killer. Unless there is a legitimate reason I don't like hearing any of the girls get turned down. Sure I understand if you don't trust one of them and you provide reasons why, but to just say you turned down a girl come at me. Ugh.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
LOL my initial post would have been similar to something The Krypt Angel or BB/SB would have posted. It would have not sounded like a post from me at all. I scared myself so I dialed it back to something with real points and thoughts instead of a raging hulk of comments, mixed with a serial killer. Unless there is a legitimate reason I don't like hearing any of the girls get turned down. Sure I understand if you don't trust one of them and you provide reasons why, but to just say you turned down a girl come at me. Ugh.
The "come at me" was definitely meant to indicate that it was meant playfully, and not to be taken seriously at all lol. I actually did change my mind, go back, and take her into the harem, because I didn't want to miss out on her future scenes =)

Reactions: snakeplisskin

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
In my opinion i think Stacy would be better as a blonde....
View attachment 1064097
Just kidding please dont kill me Loco...I love redhead Stacy always :ROFLMAO:
I liked Liz as a blonde, but it turned out to be only a TEASE! Also a shame about Liz going up against Jaime in the poll. That's unfortunate. I really like Liz a lot, but Jaime is just too ride-or-die for me to ever leave her behind.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The "come at me" was definitely meant to indicate that it was meant playfully, and not to be taken seriously at all lol. I actually did change my mind, go back, and take her into the harem, because I didn't want to miss out on her future scenes =)
Don't worry about it. You made the right choice in the end and I was just messing with you too.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
In my opinion i think Stacy would be better as a blonde....
View attachment 1064097
Just kidding please dont kill me Loco...I love redhead Stacy always :ROFLMAO:
Now you are just trying to push my buttons today. I may need to call in a favor, crap where did I put the number for my nieces. Well I guess you are off the hook this time, as I seemed to have misplaced my phone again. Ugh getting old sucks.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Got family coming in today, and they’ll be staying for a few days, so I won’t be able to start my Cheater run until they leave. Already feeling guilty. I’m sorry, Jaime!! :cry:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I *did* turn down the old nurse. Just not my thing. There's the potential for turning down others depending on how things go, but so far I'm eager for most, if not all the girls.

I think Stacy's gorgeous, but I could see people looking at some of her physical qualities and finding them unattractive depending on their tastes. As an example, I was close to turning down Rachel, because I feel certain of her "assets" are so large as to be unappealing. They just don't fit with the rest of her body for me. I know that there are a lot of people who are into that, though, so I'm not about to go and demand that she be changed. After all, the game isn't being made just for me. Her personality and close relationship with the MC overcame this obstacle for me in the end, though, and she's been accepted. It's possible others will not be so lucky in the future. Depends on what happens.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes