Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
As you can see, I'm much more a reader than a poster, always had issues to get into discussions...so thanks a lot to everyone for this thread, most of the time feeling as good as playing WVM and I think it's the main goal of regulars here and it pretty much does the job for me. So again, thanks a lot ladies and gentlemen :giggle:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's all in a days cardio workout for MC. Harper will appreciate the effort.
Amen, I can not wait til Harper reaps them rewards :love:
As you can see, I'm much more a reader than a poster, always had issues to get into discussions...so thanks a lot to everyone for this thread, most of the time feeling as good as playing WVM and I think it's the main goal of regulars here and it pretty much does the job for me. So again, thanks a lot ladies and gentlemen :giggle:
Please feel free to post more. This group is pretty damn good besides being really strange. I'm thankful for the posters here that make me laugh or debate.

Be sure to participate in March WVM madness if you have a minute every bracket counts

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Amen, I can not wait til Harper reaps them rewards :love:

Please feel free to post more. This group is pretty damn good besides being really strange. I'm thankful for the posters here that make me laugh or debate.

Be sure to participate in March WVM madness if you have a minute every bracket counts
Oh don't worry about it, already participated in the last tier-list stuff (when I started playing the game again the right way meaning reading what's between lewds :ROFLMAO:) and voted the 2 rounds of March Madness as soon as they were available ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Skipped the last update, hopefully will have a decent chunk of content with the next update. Is it finally time to give Harper some love I wonder.
Rumors are Harper will be a longer wait. It makes sense since they haven't even had their first game yet. She is a coach first and foremost a milf second. Imo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Skipped the last update, hopefully will have a decent chunk of content with the next update. Is it finally time to give Harper some love I wonder.
Rumors are Harper will be a longer wait. It makes sense since they haven't even had their first game yet. She is a coach first and foremost a milf second. Imo
Yeah, i'm afraid she will be one of the last to join.....but it will be worth the wait :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
IIRC, it depends whether Azel had formally signed any legal documentations to adopt MC. If she didn't, its actually fine for her to be in the harem. Even if she did, they can always disolve that documentation legally as well. There is actually very little in the way of Azel x MC.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Without going too off topic, some of the convo happened because we were joking about MC's origin. Its actually quite anti-fan imo to be so uptight about the topic of cest. Beyond some discussion which the forum is for, i don't believe anyone was actually out of line. Also end of the day, BD does what BD wants and we love him for it.

Lux+

Jan 23, 2021
Is there anyway to go back to day 8? I had version 0.8.1 and now in the new version 0.9.4.2 it looks like I skipped entire day 8

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes