RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just for fun, to celebrate my first run, a list of my personal favorites! :D
(And of course, to each their own. Not insulting anyone's waifus XD. I liked virtually all of them to some extent. Plus I haven't even met any that are exclusive to the Cheat Path yet!)

In alphabetical order (both to avoid giving myself a headache and for unnecessary waifu drama :ROFLMAO:):

Azel
Bailey
Elizabeth
Jaime
Mabel
Natalie
(t)Penny
Rachael
(t)Shauna
Tia
Wendy
Willow
Yen

"Most Anticipated":

Aubrey
Harper
Millie (however that plays out)
Skye
"Yellow"

And, I'm not sure why, but I keep floundering on Stacy. Can't decide if she's a "favorite" or a friend. Either way she will be protecc! Guess I'll have to be just frenemies with Loco :LOL:

Edit: Again, one of the most, if not the most, impressive harem simulators I've played. So many pristine and lovely ladies all within a single game! :eek: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The WVM March Madness voting it going strong with over 160 votes cast. Due to some issues members have had with it I will no longer be posting updates about the status as we go. I will do the recap at the conclusion of each round and post the new link for the next round of voting. Based off feedback I will no longer run things like this or the tier list any more as I don't like some of what I have heard is going related to it. I was just looking to do something to share my joy of the game, the characters, and the community.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The WVM March Madness voting it going strong with over 160 votes cast. Due to some issues members have had with it I will no longer be posting updates about the status as we go. I will do the recap at the conclusion of each round and post the new link for the next round of voting. Based off feedback I will no longer run things like this or the tier list any more as I don't like some of what I have heard is going related to it. I was just looking to do something to share my joy of the game, the characters, and the community.
WTF man?!! (@ the situation, not you) Waifu Wars should be in good fun. Do so many people really get legitimately upset and offended just because someone doesn't like a character that they do, or because they just like another character more?? Or am I misunderstanding the situation? To parrot a tired quote, because I can't help but feel it applies: "Why so serious?"

Ugh. Maybe I'm not even one to talk. Just wish it was something we could all have fun doing.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
WTF man?!! (@ the situation, not you) Waifu Wars should be in good fun. Do so many people really get legitimately upset and offended just because someone doesn't like a character that they do, or because they just like another character more?? Or am I misunderstanding the situation? To parrot a tired quote, because I can't help but feel it applies: "Why so serious?"

Ugh. Maybe I'm not even one to talk. Just wish it was something we could all have fun doing.
Yes, they do.

There seems to be real anger coming from posters if you don't like Bailey, Stacy or Jamie.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Just for fun, to celebrate my first run, a list of my personal favorites! :D
(And of course, to each their own. Not insulting anyone's waifus XD. I liked virtually all of them to some extent. Plus I haven't even met any that are exclusive to the Cheat Path yet!)

In alphabetical order (both to avoid giving myself a headache and for unnecessary waifu drama :ROFLMAO:):

Azel
Bailey
Elizabeth
Jaime
Mabel
Natalie
(t)Penny
Rachael
(t)Shauna
Tia
Wendy
Willow
Yen

"Most Anticipated":

Aubrey
Harper
Millie (however that plays out)
Skye
"Yellow"

And, I'm not sure why, but I keep floundering on Stacy. Can't decide if she's a "favorite" or a friend. Either way she will be protecc! Guess I'll have to be just frenemies with Loco :LOL:

Edit: Again, one of the most, if not the most, impressive harem simulators I've played. So many pristine and lovely ladies all within a single game! :eek: (y)
Digged the for you, it's an "old" one now but nevertheless enjoy ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RabidSloth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes, they do.

There seems to be real anger coming from posters if you don't like Bailey, Stacy or Jamie.
Sorry if I ever come off that way about Stacy or Jamie. They are my favorites and at times I may go overboard when I talk about them, I try to do it in a respectable way. I just like to point out that without Jamie's encouragement of creating a Harem or Stacy's actions when Ryker kidnapped the MC, the game would not be in a good place. It's my personal opinion so I understand if you don't agree with me on it.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes