csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I've got to say if she's around the party would be a lot less fun as anything sexual would be off the table. So even if she remained in the house (as it seems she will) it would be risky... I wonder how that'll be taken care of in the story
I am sure sis would be willing to stand guard outside her room anytime you want to be getting funky, lol

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I REALLY hope that is not the case, they are ON TOPIC, Hell the dev even put one IN THE FRICKING GAME!
Wait... one of the twins is in the game? I missed her! Unless, maybe we're talking about different sets of twins?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait... one of the twins is in the game? I missed her! Unless, maybe we're talking about different sets of twins?
Yes BD added a tribute to Berserker Bailey in one of the last updates. It is while they are watching TV and he also added one for a few other games too.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well heck, I might have to start from a further back save and repeat some of the day, so I can enjoy it when the new release happens.
I attempted to post a picture of the scene but the attachment server seems to be borked right now as it isn't letting me and the post I made back when I first found my tribute in game the pic is broke there too

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As much as a perfectionist (saying that with love) BD is I can't imagining him being comfortable with others working on his baby without looking over their shoulders. That is the impression that I get from his mind drops anyway. I could be mistaken.

No matter what he ends up doing I trust in him and this vn
i have to agree with a different artist .. the babes in this wonderful game might turn out looking a little different ... who really wants that ... unless its BD making those changes :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I attempted to post a picture of the scene but the attachment server seems to be borked right now as it isn't letting me and the post I made back when I first found my tribute in game the pic is broke there too
its was awesome to see that TKA and Loco got the recognition they justly deserve .. loved seeing those ingame guys .. congratz (y)

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just upload to imgur than post the link and it should work.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Speculation isn't my thing, and most questions I might have are asked long before I have them (and I'm very good at searching information) so I'm never going to post on topic very much. My earlier post got deleted... so I want to say something on topic, but I have no idea how to ask an intelligible question that won't give me spoilers since I didn't play the last update (given as I said earlier, I only play every two to three updates to build up what feels to me like a large update). I hope there is more Stacy content soon. Does that count?

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
Initially, the game seemed interesting and promising, but as a result, everything is simply piled up, everything is overloaded. You already cease to understand who all these people are and why they are needed. Too much unnecessary chatter, too much unnecessary sex, too many unnecessary characters, too many unnecessary things.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Initially, the game seemed interesting and promising, but as a result, everything is simply piled up, everything is overloaded. You already cease to understand who all these people are and why they are needed. Too much unnecessary chatter, too much unnecessary sex, too many unnecessary characters, too many unnecessary things.
Maybe try a different vn? Sounds like this one doesn't fit what you want. That happens. For many of us however this vn is a Goldie locks special "just right".
Happy vn hunting regardless.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then this game might just not be for you. :) Remember though that the dev has a 5 year development plan for the game, so what may seem too much now, may not be so at the end. Besides not every game needs to be a deep character study about three girls with loads of drama and then having to choose one girl after.

One of the nice things of this forum is that there are games for every taste and mood, just when devs sometimes change their direction or are unclear what their game is about that can become a problem.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I’m surprised that the fan art thread for this game is so empty. I’ve seen similar or smaller games have fan art threads with pages in the hundreds. Only 2 pages for WVM? With this amount of Waifus?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes