RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
If any of you guys that interact here frequently want an invite to the official discord lemme know in a pm.
For some reason I’m not seeing an option to dm you. Hope I never said anything that earned a block or something :oops:.

But I would like to join the discord if you would be kind enough to dm me a link :)

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Welp, looks like this thread in need of a fresh start, so let's get down to the basics:
  • Keep the posts on-topic about the game;
  • Be excellent to the each other, remember that (besides the dev) this is just fun and entertainment and if anything here get under your skin then you're doing it wrong;
  • Please talk about the Discord invite in PMs, it will clutter the thread if everyone starts posting here.

Last edited:

behenkaloda

Sep 28, 2020
Welp, looks like this thread in need of a fresh start, so let's get down to the basics:
  • Keep the posts on-topic about the game;
  • Be excellent to the each other, remember that (besides the dev) this is just fun and entertainment and if anything here get under your skin then you're doing it wrong;
  • Please talk about the Discord invite in PMs, it will clutter the thread if everyone starts posting here.
If it's "fun and entertainment", why are relevant memes that make everyone laugh always removed?

A meme? Banned! A million questions about incest with Azel? Those are fine!

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
If it's "fun and entertainment", why are relevant memes that make everyone laugh always removed?

A meme? Banned! A million questions about incest with Azel? Those are fine!
That’s a very very good question but I can already see the answer that is kinda relevant for the meme also (so won’t explain the difference of treatment of course) : « It’s about the game » :unsure:

Very good stuff like TKA twins censored when in*est trolls roam free in the thread : forums mods are necessary and welcome but picking the right target is pretty important and I sense a problem there...but maybe it’s just me :unsure:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
That’s a very very good question but I can already see the answer that is kinda relevant for the meme also (so won’t explain the difference of treatment of course) : « It’s about the game » :unsure:

Very good stuff like TKA twins censored when in*est trolls roam free in the thread : forums mods are necessary and welcome but picking the right target is pretty important and I sense a problem there...but maybe it’s just me :unsure:
This might be harsh but, actually, incest talk is somehow related to the game. The twins talk, not so much. Which topic is more hurtful to the game's thread community, that's a completely different story.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
This might be harsh but, actually, incest talk is somehow related to the game. The twins talk, not so much. Which topic is more hurtful to the game's thread community, that's a completely different story.
You managed to express what I thought way better than me, thanks a lot :)

It’s important to make the difference imo and I’ll keep saying that one was way more toxic (even if for some, seems more relevant) than the other : to be frank, one would make me drop the thread while the other is one of my main reasons staying since it’s fun, toxicity never is.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
but your forgetting part of the twins is in this game -- Bailey
Nothing in the whole Twins talk referred to the game anymore, since long ago... He just took a game's character and created the twins, yeah, and then they just went alive in the thread world. Sometimes people invocate them, sometimes they appear to answer some people's posts, sometimes they're protagonists of lengthy conversations and jokes... none of all of this were game related. Was it fun? Absolutely yes (most of times). Was it off topic, as per forum rules? Absolutely yes (most of times). I don't like this sudden law enforcement either and I find it counterproductive as forum user but, from distance, it's not really such a tragedy nor a blatant injustice, considering forum rules. Manners matters, though, and some of them should've been better, no doubt about this. But... well, off topic.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I disagree, n t r bestiality 'cest posts don't belong in a vn thread on which the vn has stated that there is none and won't ever have any of them. There would be a lot less spam in threads if the war over this content was treated as "roleplaying" posts and get flushed as soon as they go a post or two. Just my opinion of course

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
I think there are two clear positions on that matter that can't be reconciliated so let's just close this before mod hammer strikes again. Let's try to keep the spirit of WVM here : positivity, good feelings, short dramas that can be brought to closure (as few as possible please :p) and of course lust :giggle:

I know it's kinda naive to ask this but hey, I least I tried :)

Anyway, a week left regarding last known deadline for the update and I must admit that as much as I love Shauna from the bottom of my heart, I want some alone time with Jasmine and Skye more than ever :love:

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I think there are two clear positions on that matter that can't be reconciliated so let's just close this before mod hammer strikes again. Let's try to keep the spirit of WVM here : positivity, good feelings, short dramas that can be brought to closure (as few as possible please :p) and of course lust :giggle:

I know it's kinda naive to ask this but hey, I least I tried :)

Anyway, a week left regarding last known deadline for the update and I must admit that as much as I love Shauna from the bottom of my heart, I want some alone time with Jasmine and Skye more than ever :love:
Great minds think alike, i also want some Jasmine and Skye time more.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I disagree, n t r bestiality 'cest posts don't belong in a vn thread on which the vn has stated that there is none and won't ever have any of them. There would be a lot less spam in threads if the war over this content was treated as "roleplaying" posts and get flushed as soon as they go a post or two. Just my opinion of course
Yeah, well, in my opinion it's quite obvious people who start playing the game and see the interactions between MC and Azel and the whole stepmother setting can honestly think there's going to be incest. That's what this forum is for, for them to ask and for us to answer there won't be any, as all BD comment's on the topic are not in-game. When they still insist on beating that dead horse is when shit starts to border the off topic but first questions are completely legit and then I fully agree with you, those insisting comments deserve more punishment than the friendly banter we had in there because they are, as I said in my first post, quite more hurtful for the community than 4 pages of friendly talking between regulars. Sadly that's not F95 stance, as it seems

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seems like the moderators have successfully put an end to much of the discussions in this thread.
Yeah for better or worse, me I think overall worse. (especially now with things like Covid around threads like this one were, may serve a socially very important (mental health) function to members of the thread even if that is not the goal of this forum as such, skewing the discussion about the positives of a positive thread community even more away from the admins position as in normal times. :) )

Well at least time for next update is getting closer and least there should be some positives to talk about after then, besides the updated Bailey scene, anyone has an idea if one of the girls that had not have MC magic cock will be a surprise or whether it will be another Jamie/Shauna scene. Considering the edging line still being alive I suspect the latter.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would love some time with Skye or Jasmine

Maybe some time with Natalie as well

Man so many girls and women at that upcoming pool party

Just hoping the update will drop either on 13 th or not far from that date

Reactions: Uncle Loco
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes