csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
That's what I've been waiting for, more love for my Nubian Princesses.

I don't expect much with the side girls in the upcoming update, probably end the night with a threesome with the two main girls.

Hopefully Tia on the Monday with some post practice shower sex, and Jasmine further on in the week.
I'm not a big fan of Ultimatums so I might just pass in Tia from now on.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I always felt Damien was a player needed to help the team. I get he was made a bad guy so Jasmine can be free to be with the MC. I wish he didn't get kicked off the team, but I understand why it needed to happen.
You don't have to like a guy if he can help the team!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I always felt Damien was a player needed to help the team. I get he was made a bad guy so Jasmine can be free to be with the MC. I wish he didn't get kicked off the team, but I understand why it needed to happen.
Yeah, I'm going to miss him. He can always be brought back in at some point though depending on how BD takes the basketball aspect of this story, it's a long season and it hasn't even started yet.

I'm not a big fan of Ultimatums so I might just pass in Tia from now on.
The poor girl is just a little thirsty for MC, and who can blame her.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I for one think people judged Damian too harshly

Sure he did some bad stuff that shouldnt be looked away from

But his reasoning for those things makes sense

And he could have done far worse so i think Damian deserves a second chance

But i also know that probally wont happen in the MC his team

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
My opinion on Damien is I dislike him as a friend because of the betrayal even tho i do understand why he did it and he does seem sincerely sorry so i forgive him but dont want him as a friend. As a team mate tho i wish he could still play as long as Willabelle had someone watching over him.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I for one think people judged Damian too harshly

Sure he did some bad stuff that shouldnt be looked away from

But his reasoning for those things makes sense

And he could have done far worse so i think Damian deserves a second chance

But i also know that probally wont happen in the MC his team
The reasons for Damien's actions may be understandable, but they do not justify anything. In my opinion, Damien just went for the easiest route. In real life I wouldn't speak a single word to Damien after such a breach of trust and I certainly wouldn't want him on my team.

If there should ever be a reconciliation with him, then I very much hope that this will be optional, because for me it would be a reason to quit this game if I were forced to. I deeply detest characters like Damien.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
The reasons for Damien's actions may be understandable, but they do not justify anything. In my opinion, Damien just went for the easiest route. In real life I wouldn't speak a single word to Damien after such a breach of trust and I certainly wouldn't want him on my team.

If there should ever be a reconciliation with him, then I very much hope that this will be optional, because for me it would be a reason to quit this game if I were forced to. I deeply detest characters like Damien.
Given Damien is around 21 years old, what may seem to you to have been the easy way out may have been the only option that he saw. It doesn't make it the right choice, but many things can be justified that aren't right. Yes, his reasoning is a justification for his actions, but that does not mean that it is the path someone else might have taken or the one he should have taken. From a development standpoint, making a return by Damien an optional branch would be an interesting idea, but there is no way adding Damien back in or not would not very much affect the results of every basketball game after that branch decision given before the MC arrived he was the best player. Could be an interesting opportunity for a redemption arch though.

Blitzen501

Feb 3, 2021
Given Damien is around 21 years old, what may seem to you to have been the easy way out may have been the only option that he saw. It doesn't make it the right choice, but many things can be justified that aren't right. Yes, his reasoning is a justification for his actions, but that does not mean that it is the path someone else might have taken or the one he should have taken. From a development standpoint, making a return by Damien an optional branch would be an interesting idea, but there is no way adding Damien back in or not would not very much affect the results of every basketball game after that branch decision given before the MC arrived he was the best player. Could be an interesting opportunity for a redemption arch though.
Except just showing up made him the best player before, Skye can take his place and then some no problem. He helped sabotage the team the previous season or at least turned a blind eye to what was happening. If basketball is actually going to become a real focus from here on they just need to work with the guys that have shown up and consider tracking down their still missing bench. Honestly, though I'm opposed to Damien coming back because he stayed too committed right up until it landed him in jail, I mean he was stalking MC the whole time surely he realized he didn't have to stay in the bad spot he was in after seeing how others had already been helped.

Reactions: thorin0815

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Just a possibility, given that Damien is currently being kicked out of WVM. It's possible that he shows up on a rival school's team. I would say Riker too, but, I get the sense that Riker was hurt a lot worse than anyone's letting on to save the MC from guilt. I suppose there's Kenji, though.

As to Damien "coming back" in some capacity on the MC's side, as I've stated before, since his actions didn't wind up causing any long lasting or serious harm (that I can currently tell), I'm not anywhere near as upset as some folks with him. With work, and time, I could even see trying to start up a friendship again. It'd take a lot of showing himself to have grown and become better, but it could happen for me.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Fuck Damien, fuck a redemption story. Mc doesn't need no backstabbing piece of shit on the team or in his life. The mc made sure that Damien's mother is going to be taken care of that is way more than enough from the mc's side.
Well it looks like Belle and Rachel might even give him a chance at another school to save his basketball career and not only his Mom, maybe a trade? What people forget though is besides Damien did enough for MC to never be able to fully trust him and had become a full member of Ryker's posse, he did not only hurt MC and pissed off MC with his actions.

Do you see Skye, Jasmine and those players that he let down last year and endangered their chance to become a pro to let him come back? Not even talking that if the gambling scandal from year before came out, what it would mean to have a player connected to that still on your team? Damien is done at WVM, he chose the wrong side for his own reasons and now consequences bite him for those choices.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I was really hoping Damien would eventually be like what Liam was to the MC in Acting Lessons, just a really good dude and confidant.. I was kinda sad how his story went, great drama though it was and have to agree with the majority here that say he has burned too many bridges at WVM to a) stay on the team and b) stay at the school.

All the MC can do now is keep Rachael & Belle true to their word to look out for his mom and maybe one day Braindrop may consider an optional redemption arc for him. My MC will certainly be keeping Jasmine a lot happier than she had been.. Once her ticket comes up on the magic D lotto that is..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was really hoping Damien would eventually be like what Liam was to the MC in Acting Lessons, just a really good dude and confidant.. I was kinda sad how his story went, great drama though it was and have to agree with the majority here that say he has burned too many bridges at WVM to a) stay on the team and b) stay at the school.

All the MC can do now is keep Rachael & Belle true to their word to look out for his mom and maybe one day Braindrop may consider an optional redemption arc for him. My MC will certainly be keeping Jasmine a lot happier than she had been.. Once her ticket comes up on the magic D lotto that is..
Damien ain't 1/3rd the man Liam is. They shouldn't be in the same sentence really. Some people can't be redeemed, imo

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Damien ain't 1/3rd the man Liam is. They shouldn't be in the same sentence really. Some people can't be redeemed, imo
Yeah, when he turned up with the RV to help MC move and said he wanted to be the new best friend, I made the mistake of believing him... Oh well, I guess Skye and Ayden are the joint new BFF's on the team... Unless Marcus somehow makes the cut... :unsure:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, when he turned up with the RV to help MC move and said he wanted to the new best friend, I made the mistake of believing him... Oh well, I guess Skye and Ayden are the joint new BFF's on the team... Unless Marcus somehow makes the cut... :unsure:
Yeah skye and ayden both stepped up majorly. That felt good after the pain in the mc's back that Damien's knife left. Two solid team mates is a great start atleast

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes