Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Voting for the WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge Round 2 has closed

Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 2. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups. Round 3 voting will go from today until March 14th.

Link for round 3 voting can be found here:

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Thank you to everyone that participated in Round 2. Please make sure to vote on all the match ups. Round 3 voting will go from today until March 14th.

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723
No big surprises in round three considering the amount some girls have been shown in game, guess for some the voting will be hard this time though. :p I was done in 4 seconds.

I suspect one of the fights will be a scene next update though at least, as a consolation for all that think that choice is too hard. :)

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

Skye out by a single vote, incredible! The votes were a lot closer this round. But how could Natalie eliminate Zoe and Jamie beat Liz? I fail to see what prompted the community to vote so.

• Sad
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We actually had a match in the first round where Stacy lost by 1 vote as well. I agree the Zoe losing to Natalie is a little crazy considering how much lewd content we have for Zoe, but it shows how badly others want content for Natalie. Jamie is the second most important character in the game which is why she beat her sister. Without Jamie this is just another cheat game, she is one of the Masterminds behind it all here. I am pulling for her in Round 3 but I think the power house that Shauna is will take over once again. As for Skye she was winning all week and lost in the last hour, granted her largest lead during the week was 5 votes.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It was a round without any upset, all the higher seeds have won their matchup. I guess that shows that your seeding was on point.

PS: Mabel deserved better than 18%. With Stacy out in the first round, and Liz also out now, that must mean people are not that much into redheads.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
done it was the easiest 1 so far, i cant believe Zoe lost to Natalie and i really wanted Liz to win, the way things are going im actually starting to worry Bailey wont win, now hopefully just a week until the new update comes out and we get to see all the girls looking hot in bikinis

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I almost feel like playing the last 2 updates, no, I have to be strong.
Just 2 more, I think I can make it, the wait until Day 10-13, yes that's 4 more then on to week 3.
I've been waiting this long for 3 months, what's another 3, right?
Give me strength, I can do this , no I cant, maybe.
I hope the next 2 updates are big, bigger then big, the bigger the better.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It was a round without any upset, all the higher seeds have won their matchup. I guess that shows that your seeding was on point.

PS: Mabel deserved better than 18%. With Stacy out in the first round, and Liz also out now, that must mean people are not that much into redheads.
Out of what?
Out of the story?
Or just cameos from now on?
What we need is to build that harem big, bigger then big, the bigger the better.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Shauna V Jamie, this is it, this is the one that decides it all (we're all in agreement that the one that wins this one is pretty much guaranteed to win the whole thing right?)
Jamie and Shauna typically finish 1 and 2 in the rankings but I think there is a chance that Bailey or Natalie give them a run for their money in the finals. Bailey has finished 3rd in the rankings both times so anything is possible. Harper and Veronica have a strong shot too but anything can happen and upset is possible.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Speak for your self the redheads are my favorites here. Not sure if I count Liz as a redhead though she seems to dye her hair.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes