Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I can see an unlikely championship in WVM's future. Just which of them is Pippen and which is Rodman though? ;)
the only way Damien could ever redeem himself is if Braindrop pulls of an AL scenario and the traitor dies having saved the other girl that MC couldn't.
I don't see that happening...
Yeah that MAY be a little too dark for the light hearted sex filled romp we signed up for!...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I can see an unlikely championship in WVM's future. Just which of them is Pippen and which is Rodman though? ;)

Yeah that MAY be a little too dark for the light hearted sex filled romp we signed up for!...
bros before hoes... I wasn't going after Jasmine out of respect for a teammate, while Damien betrayed me to get some Ryker's ass....

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
bros before hoes... I wasn't going after Jasmine out of respect for a teammate, while Damien betrayed me to get some Ryker's ass....
I played it the same way, MC turned Jasmine down intially and was a gentleman when Damien failed to show up at the pool date. After it all went to shit, I had to restart and SKIP through the game again and get her on MC's radar!! Bros before Hoes indeed, sadly we couldn't have known that Damien's ass was already bought by ComaDoucheface.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
It's one thing not to like someone, it's another to almost have been attacked by them.
Damien never came close attacking MC, just game with the idiots that did. I am not saying to trust him, too late for that, I just know that sometime players are not liked but still contribute.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Damien never came close attacking MC, just game with the idiots that did. I am not saying to trust him, too late for that, I just know that sometime players are not liked but still contribute.
I guess you see it in some team sports where the players don't celebrate together.. In WVM the MC would set him up for a lob dunk winner at the buzzer, he makes it and gestures to the crowd as they go wild. The MC is off celebrating with Skye and Ayden thinking *punk ass back stabbing no good... Grrrrr!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
I know I am in the minority but I hope he plays with the team still. The character sheet made me think it is possible. Check out Ryker and Kenji then look at Damien there is a big difference there.
I'm pretty sure the last conversation MC had with him, it heavily implies that he was on his way out of WVM. Due to being on the wrong side of things after the scandal of the bowling event and alleged betting scandal that saw the team not win any games the previous season..

Reactions: thorin0815

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Day 2 of Damien is still awesome. He has a Bangbus. Who doesn't want a bro on the court with a bangbus.
That belongs to a booster of the school. It was leant to Damien so he could bring the MC and his family to the school. I mean the MC has multiple houses in this game and a few cars so there is no need for a shagg'n wagon on top of all that. Plus at this point the mc has had sex outside, in a parking garage, in a car in multiple nurses offices and in so many other places I don't think that bus will be needed.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
That belongs to a booster of the school. It was leant to Damien so he could bring the MC and his family to the school. I mean the MC has multiple houses in this game and a few cars so there is no need for a shagg'n wagon on top of all that. Plus at this point the mc has had sex outside, in a parking garage, in a car in multiple nurses offices and in so many other places I don't think that bus will be needed.
In the world of reality, this would be an Athletic Association's (i.e. NCAA) dream. The MC would be lucky to last 1 year due to inappropriate benefits from boosters, businesses (which is probably booster owned) and the school itself. The number of sanctions would be pages in length.
But, if he is as good as we are being led to believe, then he would be eligible for the NBA after a year since he would then be 1 year removed from high school and more than likely be 19 years old.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

What's the best, cheating or non cheating path ?

Thanks
Imo the cheating route until the beginning gets redone. Then they will be pretty much equal.
according to his version of the story. I still believe he went inside to hender those that care for the mc and make sure the mc got no help.

Anarion01

Jun 5, 2018
It doesn't really matter, you just miss out on some early scenes if you don't cheat. But all the girls should come around later on for the non-cheaters too.
Imo the cheating route until the beginning gets redone. Then they will be pretty much equal.
according to his version of the story. I still believe he went inside to hender those that care for the mc and make sure the mc got no help.
Cheat path is more fun in my opinion. Alexis alone is worth it.
Okay,

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes