PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
He's so last years news though, I can understand new players talking about him, but not the one who have discussed it to death already.
Sequence goes like this: Someone new brings him up. People who talked it to death before, because they feel strongly about it respond, then the two sides facepalm each other, and debate again for a bit. It's like a couple bringing up a fight from two years ago - both sides believe they're right, when in the end it's just personal opinion and feelings, but they still want to convince the other side.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Liz was robbed. And just like that all the interesting characters are gone and the bland waifu types remain. I dont think ill even bother voting this round as its reduced to the predictable same faces literally everyone expected as soon as we saw the brackets. Everyone with a personality of a wet sock remain but are easy lays and permit author insert level harem fantasies with zero obstacle or consequence remains flavour of the day.

Liz was robbed. If the game was realistically just the lot who remain in this poll i dont think i would have stuck it out - they offer little to the story but easy lays and a smattering of sympathetic backgrounds but they are one dimensional, timid and bland.

Ps Liz was robbed.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Liz was robbed. And just like that all the interesting characters are gone and the bland waifu types remain. I dont think ill even bother voting this round as its reduced to the predictable same faces literally everyone expected as soon as we saw the brackets. Everyone with a personality of a wet sock remain but are easy lays and permit author insert level harem fantasies with zero obstacle or consequence remains flavour of the day.

Liz was robbed. If the game was realistically just the lot who remain in this poll i dont think i would have stuck it out - they offer little to the story but easy lays and a smattering of sympathetic backgrounds but they are one dimensional, timid and bland.

Ps Liz was robbed.
you say easy lays, i would put Liz very much into that category as we already slept with her 3 times with little need of romance or build up

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Speak for your self the redheads are my favorites here. Not sure if I count Liz as a redhead though she seems to dye her hair.
But I'm not speaking for myself, I'm lamenting that they're underperforming in the bracket compared to my expectations so the community does not seem to share our common liking for the redheads. Stacy out in the first round already, Mabel beat McKenzie (not a big name) just to get the worst result in the next round (18%) and Liz barely got out of the first round against Azel (53-47) and then got eliminated by Jamie I just don't see the appeal for. There's a trend in the community votes imo. You could even add Ruby with her rework, she also got eliminated in the first round but that was against Bailey so not disappointing.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I almost feel like playing the last 2 updates, no, I have to be strong.
Just 2 more, I think I can make it, the wait until Day 10-13, yes that's 4 more then on to week 3.
I've been waiting this long for 3 months, what's another 3, right?
Give me strength, I can do this , no I cant, maybe.
I hope the the next 2 updates are big, bigger then big, the bigger the better.
The next two updates are bigger than the previous bi weekly updates from January. But will probably just take us to end of day 9.

And after that, might be moving into larger multi month updates. One day at a time.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
you say easy lays, i would put Liz very much into that category as we already slept with her 3 times with little need of romance or build up
She was already in love with him though. She lost out to her sister who for months had no interest in even really being with him beyond a kissing friend, shes lied to try and get him, isolated from family to try and get over him and opened up her feelings and heart to him knowing she could be spurned, she even surrendered to her sisters cuck ways just to be with him. Its hardly been without build up and shes had to dramatically evolve as a character to have a chance vs Jaime who just was there and got her man like a Mary Sue complete with plot armour so even if you disagree on that idea - fuck you player, shes your main love interest, will likely be the first one who gets pregnant because fuck you player and will be the one he marries at the end because fuck you player. Mary Sue privilege card comes out trumps there.

As for the scenes theyve included one where she fucks him for the first time not of her own volition but a sort of grazing ritual to be a cheerleader, another she was basically stuck having to peep and she even arranged a foursome just to show she can be like her inferior sister and accept her one true love fucking literally anyone else in front her (the same sister who said you should not only do that but NOT her sister as the one exception to her rule). She added so much dynamics and drama to the story but everyone prefers bland, meek, NPC sexbots and thats on them. I would not have lasted long with the game if it was just the likes of Shauna and Jaime in it - im still trying to work out WHY he is with Jaime... nothing about their relationship has feels remotely organic.

At least Shauna i can get, the friend conflicted with her feelings but because of her situation as a trans is unsure she can ever be loved back like she loves him - that feels like something deep but Jaime is just an unlock harem mode blow up doll who offers nothing but plot armour and annoying pace slowing scenes and arcs. Liz was robbed, i knew she would lose out to Shauna but at the very least i prayed that she would beat out the worst character in the game, her sister but look how heavily biased the fanbase were and yet no matter how many times i come here and see Bailey fans, Stacey fans, Shauna fans and certainly other Liz fans... who the fuck are all these Jaime fans?

Last edited:

Marc Antony

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Interesting novel though I feel like too many threads are happening at the same time right now and not enough attention span to give each subsection of characters a good amount of screen time.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Skye out by a single vote, incredible! The votes were a lot closer this round. But how could Natalie eliminate Zoe and Jamie beat Liz? I fail to see what prompted the community to vote so.
I am not surprised Jamie beat liz, but i was sure Zoe would win.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Interesting novel though I feel like too many threads are happening at the same time right now and not enough attention span to give each subsection of characters a good amount of screen time.
a lot of things happened in the first week since it was mostly character introduction. most of the characters gonna get more development now

Reactions: Oghmios1337

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not surprised Jamie beat liz, but i was sure Zoe would win.
Nah, not surprised, Zoe has a lot of fans but Natalie has even more fans. Think she would have won against most as long as not Bailey or Natalie. Now the outcome between Bailey and Natalie will be hard to predict, they are until now quite similar in some ways where Natalie is the more shy one. I suspect the winner of that one will make the final on that side of the bracket. On the other side I am less sure that the winner of the Jamie-Shana matchup will make the final actually. The competition will be stiff whoever wins between Harper and Vanessa.

Considering the redheads, well Liz beat Azel first, which is already weird enough. Stacy had to go against the brother kisser. That gave Willow bonus points and Liz got Shauna, who may well have the most rabid followers as both a female and trans character. :p So they were quite unlucky.

We will see though how Stacy does when she is in the limelight for a while. :)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
She was already in love with him though. She lost out to her sister who for months had no interest in even really being with him beyond a kissing friend, shes lied to try and get him, isolated from family to try and get over him and opened up her feelings and heart to him knowing she could be spurned, she even surrendered to her sisters cuck ways just to be with him. Its hardly been without build up and shes had to dramatically evolve as a character to have a chance vs Jaime who just was there and got her man like a Mary Sue complete with plot armour so even if you disagree on that idea - fuck you player, shes your main love interest, will likely be the first one who gets pregnant because fuck you player and will be the one he marries at the end because fuck you player. Mary Sue privilege card comes out trumps there.

As for the scenes theyve included one where she fucks him for the first time not of her own volition but a sort of grazing ritual to be a cheerleader, another she was basically stuck having to peep and she even arranged a foursome just to show she can be like her inferior sister and accept her one true love fucking literally anyone else in front her (the same sister who said you should not only do that but NOT her sister as the one exception to her rule). She added so much dynamics and drama to the story but everyone prefers bland, meek, NPC sexbots and thats on them. I would not have lasted long with the game if it was just the likes of Shauna and Jaime in it - im still trying to work out WHY he is with Jaime... nothing about their relationship has feels remotely organic.

At least Shauna i can get, the friend conflicted with her feelings but because of her situation as a trans is unsure she can ever be loved back like she loves him - that feels like something deep but Jaime is just an unlock harem mode blow up doll who offers nothing but plot armour and annoying pace slowing scenes and arcs. Liz was robbed, i knew she would lose out to Shauna but at the very least i prayed that she would beat out the worst character in the game, her sister but look how heavily biased the fanbase were and yet no matter how many times i come here and see Bailey fans, Stacey fans, Shauna fans and certainly other Liz fans... who the fuck are all these Jaime fans?
I'm sorry your favourites all got voted out, but Liz doesn't do it for me at all. A lot of the things that you like about her, I'm not a fan of. I very much like Jamie. Just because she has a personality that's non-confrontational, doesn't mean she doesn't have one.

The reason she started out not wanting anything to do with you was *because* of Liz. Liz was willing to burn you down if she couldn't have you, that is not attractive to me. Has she grown? Yes. Is she doing better? Yes. Which is why I didn't just kick her to the curb.

Jamie's storyarch is different. She goes from thinking you're a womanizer who doesn't actually care about her sister that she believes you're dating in the back story (when she wants nothing to do with you), to realizing that her sister was lying, and how sweet and caring a person you are. She overcomes her shyness, and discovers that she gets off on seeing you with other girls - She isn't just okay with it. She's not just letting you do it because she is afraid she'll lose you if she doesn't. She loves it, and it's hot that she does to me.

You feel differently, and that's cool. You are free to have the tastes you prefer. I prefer Jamie to Liz by a lot. There are apparently other people who feel similarly toward me. If every bracket had been up to me, there are a lot of match ups that would've gone very differently too. Just accept that your opinion isn't in the majority like I have with the girls I wanted to make it that didn't. Heck, Loco, who made the thing, lost his favourite in the first round. It's not like this poll controls how the game will go moving forward. It was just something fun to entertain people with while we waited for the next update.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I really like this game. But I wish we could be monogamic, or we could have multiple relations, but not with a consent girlfriend... In my opinion, this ruins the experience.
Well Jamie will always be your girlfriend as she is essentially harem queen. Also Shauna is forced because plot wise e.g best friend for many years. Play the game a little more and I promise some things you might like will happen not just 'boring reading'. If you don't like them then that is completely fine.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes