snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm also looking forward to the results of the second round of March Madness. Though I am sure, like with the first round, there will be results I am disappointed in.
to be honest I don’t think it’s fair to Loco to continue the March madness. The guy was literally bullied off of this forum and still wants to finish it for us. I kinda hope it finishes it on WVMs discord and keeps it away from here, he doesn’t deserve to have to deal with the negativity of this site

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
to be honest I don’t think it’s fair to Loco to continue the March madness. The guy was literally bullied off of this forum and still wants to finish it for us. I kinda hope it finishes it on WVMs discord and keeps it away from here, he doesn’t deserve to have to deal with the negativity of this site
Keeping the thread alive (with other regulars) in a nice way and keeping things cool even when it started to get bad don’t seem to have much value here... (yeah, I’m pretty angry actually)

I would love some time with Skye or Jasmine

Maybe some time with Natalie as well

Man so many girls and women at that upcoming pool party

Just hoping the update will drop either on 13 th or not far from that date
So true, so many good things possible but I tried to pick a top 2, if I just listened to myself, would be all of them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Loco plans to continue MM just not be as active from what I gather of what he was saying

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As long as it is considered on topic which I believe it should be I will continue the WVM March Madness bracket challenge until it is completed. Results and the new link will be posted on Monday.

The bracket is voting on your favorite characters in WVM, so we should be good.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
All we did was delete off topic posts and say not to start them back up, so if that's all it took to kill this thread, it was built on a rather poor foundation.
It would be helpful if you stated what was so off topic to each poster. I have no idea why my post(s) were deleted unless you tell me. This way, I stand a good chance of not doing it again.

I understand that it might be a little extra work, but if you do not tell someone that they did something wrong, then they are bound to repeat it.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
All we did was delete off topic posts and say not to start them back up, so if that's all it took to kill this thread, it was built on a rather poor foundation.
true, but then you super vaguely tossed around forum rules and refused to clarify what constitutes off topic discussion.Plus every time this happens in a game thread the thread dies, this is the third thread I have seen die after mods show up. And once again instead of clearly clarifying what was off topic you deleted posts then left people to angrily try and figure out why, then get mad and insult forum members again instead of using a forum for open discussion.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
None of what I deleted was even close to being on topic, so is might be time to brush up on our forum rules. Going forward we are heavily cracking down on memes but any removal should be labelled as such and not off topic. I will say talking about mod decisions and actions is off topic for a thread so if we could stop after this post that'd be great.

Let's talk about WVM and stop all the melodrama.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The memes and things like that about WVM were what kept the thread going during the long gap between updates.

Well we shall what next weeks update brings us.

I agree 100000000000%...this should be about the game thoughts and not so much about personal opinions.
Talking about the game is always a personal opinion unless you state just facts.

One fact that is nearly always true. Stacy is probably the most interesting outside of Jamie & Shauna

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Penny is bottom tier for myself And not really a Stacy fan either just the models and such aint catching my eye

But Skye and Bailey can get the D Cant wait to see Skye at the party :sneaky:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Bailey is cute and Stacy is a freckled red head. Definitely Penny (even if she is a bit stalkerish at the start) and Skye do need much more recognition, Skye even helped beat up Ryker and Damien

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I am more interested in talking with Jasmine at the party

Kinda wondering if we can get a step closer with her

Also wondering if we will get some fun with Tia since she gave us a ultimatum
That's what I've been waiting for, more love for my Nubian Princesses.

I don't expect much with the side girls in the upcoming update, probably end the night with a threesome with the two main girls.

Hopefully Tia on the Monday with some post practice shower sex, and Jasmine further on in the week.

Reactions: michael1984

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys please leave the mods alone and just focus on WVM topics.

Stacy is important to the story she saves the main character from Ryker early on in the game. It is hinted that Stacy is the little girl that the MC learned to play basketball for. Without Stacy there would be no WVM as the MC would be locked in a basement or may have never decided to play basketball.

Crippy

May 28, 2018

Stacy is important to the story she saves the main character from Ryker early on in the game. It is hinted that Stacy is the little girl that the MC learned to play basketball for. Without Stacy there would be no WVM as the MC would be locked in a basement or may have never decided to play basketball.
I completely agree. Having just had a very comprehensive conversation with one of the mods, I have a renewed appreciation for what they are dealing with. Count me onboard.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Stacy is the true MVP of WVM :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes