HaloBuilder

Sep 28, 2018
Are you saying he shouldn't ignore his newborn and that he shouldn't sacrifice his eyesight just to get the update out?

Shocking i say!!!
I'm not even sure I would WANT to play any update made during the first month with a newborn. Been there; the lack of sleep does weird things to your brain. I can only imagine what it would to do to the writing :LOL:

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
i hope we could have some Stacy scenes soon :( poor girl is the only one who doesn't any action yet. oh and of course step mother too heehee~ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Reactions: qwsl

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
It's kind of chilling what a cruel creator god the dev is to his creations. Given that there is not going to be any incest or ntr, and that ntr in these situations actually seems to mean any even slightly romantic or sexual encounter where the mc isn't included... What I'm trying to say is the mc's family members' lives are destined to be devoid of romance and sex. His sister is going to die a virgin. Actually I remember the dev saying that all the women are virgins, even the mothers. No wonder mc's dad was a bit cranky. His wife gave birth to 2 babies even though he never got to dip his dick in her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's kind of chilling what a cruel creator god the dev is to his creations. Given that there is not going to be any incest or ntr, and that ntr in these situations actually seems to mean any even slightly romantic or sexual encounter where the mc isn't included... What I'm trying to say is the mc's family members' lives are destined to be devoid of romance and sex. His sister is going to die a virgin. Actually I remember the dev saying that all the women are virgins, even the mothers. No wonder mc's dad was a bit cranky. His wife gave birth to 2 babies even though he never got to dip his dick in her.
Cool story bro.....also completely wrong but don't let that stop you......

Oct 22, 2017
Look at it from this angle - if at any point anyone would actually take on the task to create content for a patch - every tease in that direction and not implemented path in another (like romances for family members) makes the integration of such a patch easier. ;)

Reactions: mofonistik

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Is there an actual walkthrough for this game anywhere that list all the correct choices? I tried using the guide and it's a convoluted mess.

Fuck it, don't bother, after taking a look at the guide again trying to make any sense of that moronic layout I noticed that most of the women had no h scenes. Quit the game and deleted it.

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there an actual walkthrough for this game anywhere that list all the correct choices? I tried using the guide and it's a convoluted mess.

Fuck it, don't bother, after taking a look at the guide again trying to make any sense of that moronic layout I noticed that most of the women had no h scenes. Quit the game and deleted it.
WT not needed. Basically its do you want this girl or not. Ill give you a clue tho and say if you go on the cheat path you will get alot more.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Also gives info on some characters paths being interlinked. Like Alexis, whose sex scene is only available if MC entered into a relationship of casual sex with Rachael. Likely the same with Rainn's romance with it being based on what you have MC say to Bailey.
In addition to MC+Rachael relationship, it opens the client story scenes, getting Anna, Keyana, Brittany, Eden scenes which you wouldn't get if you declined her offer.
There's also a scene variation with Jamie, Day 4 there's an extra fingering scene with Jamie if you're faithful to her til she given MC the green-light for the harem romance.

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I understand there are some issues with the game guide. In this game there are 2 main paths and a sub path for each. I looked at a few different ways to put the guide together and just landed on the path per character instead. I did that so you could easily determine if there is content for the character you are interested in.

There are some characters that are tied to actions that are not related to that character. For example if you don't take up having sex with Rachael you miss out on Alexis. Also if you don't except Rachael's business offer you miss out on several girls.

Also people are picky on who they want to purse as well so there isn't a clear way to write up a day by day action plan for multiple paths without it getting even more confusing.

Sorry if the guide is confusing, in my opinion it is way better than the original guide.

Jun 11, 2020
There's no need for WT man, it's mainly do it/not do it choices when it comes to hooking up with the girls.
Just do what you want, find the girls you like, there's plenty of them. TBH, this is one of few harem games that I like, and I like it because of the characters.

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
I must be old...
I remember when game guides used to suck instead of complaining people just made a better one.

Seeing as there's no better one from the chorus of complaints the guide must be doing something right.
Yeah, weeding out the people who don't read all the comments about how all the decisions are straight forward. There are no hidden variables linked to decisions that will haunt you later.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
As its own name states, it's a guide, not a walkthrough. A guide to know the girls in the game (especially useful when you have like 50+ girls) and how you get their lewd content, if any. The game itself doesn't need a proper walkthrough, choices don't really matter in the big scheme of things so that 'per-girl' approach is probably the most suitable way to know who is who and how can you bang her

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes