ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Holy fucking shit. This game is AMAZING!
Like... I had downloaded it a couple months back, but never got around to it. And now I've spent the last couple of days playing this game and damn if it's not one of the best ones I've ever played... and I've only played 0.7.6! I see there's more recent updates, but also sounds like another is coming shortly, so I'll just hold off on it.

But GOD DAMN! I'm one of the folks that feels like animations aren't needed, but if done properly can enhance, but damn, the animations here are great even though they can be a simple loop, I think it's more to the strength of the character models. There's so many great girls, even the ones I'd consider the 'ugliest' are unbelivably hot. And when you have such great character models, some nice animations, and story to drive it, it's a damn good game. Bailey's sex scene... oh my god, that was amazing. Hell, I think one of the hottest scenes in the game was also Penny, and frankly I wasn't all that into her character model, but it's a testimony to the writing and character set-up that made that scene so fucking hot.

But more than those things that I've said is the fact that this game doesn't pretend it's something it's not. It knows what it is - a harem game - and it dives into it. There's games I really like that are 'realistic', can't cheat without consequences, and while those scratch a certain itch, it's also an absolute blast to have a game that just embraces the harem. The game is open-minded, but it doesn't force anything, and I appreciate the option to choose (even though I suspect there's a more 'canon' approach - in particular for one piece of dialogue with Ryker calling Shuana a "wierdo", this makes zero sense if she's a female as she's drop-dead gorgeous). Jamie coming to the MC with the open relationship was like hearing the pearl gates of heaven open. I had not been faithful to her - the only ones I rejected on my playthrough so far has been Katie in the office in her first encounter (before harem offer) and Nurse (although to be fair, I DID check out that path). I can't wait to see what else this game brings, one of those feel-good games that are just a fun time to play... and certainly wore me out :ROFLMAO:

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Jesus fu*king Christ all the clinginess and emotional talks, so boring it drives me nuts. Am not saying it should be all just scenes but come on, what is the point. Neither it is one of those extra funny unrealistic just f*ck em all games nor some semi-realistic scenario but some weird inbetween harem simulator where everyone is just sooo happy to be part of it and at the same time sooo emotionally attached and clingy. Unbelievably annoying. Sorry man, characters and animations visually are great, but story suck completely.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Jesus fu*king Christ all the clinginess and emotional talks, so boring it drives me nuts. Am not saying it should be all just scenes but come on, what is the point. Neither it is one of those extra funny unrealistic just f*ck em all games nor some semi-realistic scenario but some weird inbetween harem simulator where everyone is just sooo happy to be part of it and at the same time sooo emotionally attached and clingy. Unbelievably annoying. Sorry man, characters and animations visually are great, but story suck completely.
Everybody has a right to their opinion. Being that opinion is the minority and that the vn is a success kind of spells out a ton of people disagree about the suckage. Best of luck finding one of the thousands other vns that fit you better. :)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Animated content? 500 seems low .. IDK
low, sure, but still enough renders and story to give you an idea on if you're gonna enjoy the game or not. I won't touch anything bellow 200mbs, and if it's between 200 and 500, the renders have to be extremely well done to make it worth the download.

Reactions: Homealone

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #18 (04/06/2021)

Yo!
I was actually able to be a dev this week! So things are definitely getting back on track finally. So let's talk about what this month should look like from here on out.
Game / dev related stuff:
- I've decided to focus on releasing the rest of day 9 as a single update. While my eyes are finally to a point where looking at a screen doesn't make them feel awful anymore... I'm still remaining cautious and not over-doing anything as I can still feel them straining if I don't take breaks or if I do anything tasking for too long. I think the biggest mistake I can make right now is trying to rush back into everything and ending up where I was a few weeks ago.

- I have a release date in my head but I'm going to refrain from making it public. Mainly due to the fact that I'm not 100% comfortable with sharing it when there's still a chance of a set back or whatever. I feel a large portion of the frustration some of you and I've felt is caused by me giving out loose dates so I'm going to take my own advice and hold back on that this time around. Though I will say it will likely be in the latter half of April.

- This update is north of 1000 renders and has many animations

- Reminder: pledges will be paused again this month

- I'll be updating the tiers soon to reflect the changes in release schedule. With this comes new tier images as well as a new banner.

- I still plan to do the long post explaining all the changes to the tiers and the release schedule as well as the FAQ/Q&A post. Both likely coming after the update this month.

- As well as the monthly render set will be dropping a few days after the update

Renders made this prior week:
New - 51 renders and 1 animation
Week 1 redo - 0 renders and 1 animation
(Only was able to render for the last few days of the week, renders are nice since they have a built in 30 minute break )

Personal related stuff:
- First I'd like to say thank you for all the kind messages and well wishes I received from the news I dropped last week. You guys are awesome.

- It's been another boring week from a personal life perspective as I'm still focused on healing up which means doing a whole lot of nothing. So not much to share at all this week.

That's it for me. It's mostly good news this time around which is always a nice thing. I'll probably be quiet on here for the rest of the week as I get myself back into the groove of everything.
Thank you guys so much for everything. As always, it means the world to me.
Love you guys <3

POLL: In AVN's, what is your favorite sex position / act to watch?
(Keeping it basic, feel free to elaborate in the comments if you'd like to)
Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Yo!
I was actually able to be a dev this week! So things are definitely getting back on track finally. So let's talk about what this month should look like from here on out.
- I've decided to focus on releasing the rest of day 9 as a single update. While my eyes are finally to a point where looking at a screen doesn't make them feel awful anymore... I'm still remaining cautious and not over-doing anything as I can still feel them straining if I don't take breaks or if I do anything tasking for too long. I think the biggest mistake I can make right now is trying to rush back into everything and ending up where I was a few weeks ago.

- I have a release date in my head but I'm going to refrain from making it public. Mainly due to the fact that I'm not 100% comfortable with sharing it when there's still a chance of a set back or whatever. I feel a large portion of the frustration some of you and I've felt is caused by me giving out loose dates so I'm going to take my own advice and hold back on that this time around. Though I will say it will likely be in the latter half of April.

- I'll be updating the tiers soon to reflect the changes in release schedule. With this comes new tier images as well as a new banner.

- I still plan to do the long post explaining all the changes to the tiers and the release schedule as well as the FAQ/Q&A post. Both likely coming after the update this month.

- As well as the monthly render set will be dropping a few days after the update

(Only was able to render for the last few days of the week, renders are nice since they have a built in 30 minute break )

Personal related stuff:
- First I'd like to say thank you for all the kind messages and well wishes I received from the news I dropped last week. You guys are awesome.

- It's been another boring week from a personal life perspective as I'm still focused on healing up which means doing a whole lot of nothing. So not much to share at all this week.

That's it for me. It's mostly good news this time around which is always a nice thing. I'll probably be quiet on here for the rest of the week as I get myself back into the groove of everything.
Love you guys <3

Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl
Much thanks K18 for posting that here and helping keep us informed :)

I honestly want to know the number of handjob fanatics. Not kink shaming but the act is just heavy petting imo, I mean I can't imagine someone finding it the best... regardless how I feel about them I'm very curious the number votes it gets at the end.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
While I am looking forward to see more with Kimmy, I hope we can progress further with the girls already added to the harem that have not had lewd content yet. That would include Natalie, Stacy and Jasmine. Natalie should have first dibs since she was one of the first girls added that has not had any lewd content yet. After that it should be Jasmine or Stacy. Yes I would rather see Stacy get content first, but I can continue to wait patiently for her time.
i tend to agree with you on this ... but i'll leave all that to the master (BD ) i have no doubt i'll love whatever he produces (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl
Doggystyle and Reverse Cowgirl with anal if the scene calls for it

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

Yo!

Personal related stuff:

Love you guys <3

Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl
Glad to hear BD's doing better! Looking forward to the big update, now that he can work on it again.

For the question: I just cannot resist a lady who loves using her mouth, so that's probably my favourite, with doggy being a close second.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Yo!

Personal related stuff:

Love you guys <3

Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl

Very glad to know Braindrop is feeling better and it’s very wise choice to pull the rest of day 9 in a single update, really looking forward to it. As Spfjolietjake mentioned, thanks a lot K18 to bring BD’s patreon posts here, very much appreciated. (y)

Regarding the poll, Shauna being my Queen, quite obvious to point out blowjob is my favorite. Very close second is lotus position : I’m very insatiable for women’s body to enjoy while doing it. :love:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

Yo!

Personal related stuff:

Love you guys <3

Handjobs
Blowjobs
Doggystyle
Missionary
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl
The man is going to drop a 1000-render update while pausing pledges for the second? month in a row. That just feels wrong. He could have polled his Patreon supporters about it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The man is going to drop a 1000-render update while pausing pledges for the second? month in a row. That just feels wrong. He could have polled his Patreon supporters about it.
Just the kind of guy he is. If he feels that he doesn't deliver what he promised he pauses his pledges.....

I don't think he should have paused the second month personally but then again I'm not that nice :p

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Yes, 1000 renders, that equals to how many MB?
That + the other 2 updates I didn't play, should keep me busy for awhile.
Well worth the wait, I say.
Animation, I still say itt's a bad idea. They're not easy and time consumming,
By that I mean, the update takes longer doing those.
I for one, I really think they are not needed.
I hope I got it right when he said this update will be the entire Day 9.
I hope it's a good one. A lot of stuff happened in a little over a week.
I just hope he doesn't skip to a year later and we go , WHAT?
Just to end the story or show quick flashbacks of what could have been enndings.
A quick marrieage and kids all over the place taking away the story little by little.
Milfs getting more milfier to the point that they are no longer MILF enough, things like that.
Just want everyone to get involved at certain point, by that I mean get a bigger more perrmanent place for the big Harem about to get bigger. I hope it gets bigger, bigger then big, the bigger the better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
How many other devs releases a 1k render update of this quality with animations within 3 months? Pausing his patreon earnings no less. Not to mention it's a solo job...

Ask yourself that before bitching about him pushing dates further.

I even prefer this way tbh... 200-300 renders updates kinda piss me off... I'd be more than ok waiting another 3 months for a full day 10 or whatever.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Just the kind of guy he is. If he feels that he doesn't deliver what he promised he pauses his pledges.....

I don't think he should have paused the second month personally but then again I'm not that nice
Exactly. I don't know any other devs around here that pause games when there are delays. A few months or so delays are just routine for every game here. Unless the dev is going on summer vacation and not working on it at all for a big chunk of the year, what other dev pauses their Patreon? I'd say just keep it going, and give his patrons a free future update if they decide to cancel. Then those patrons that are bothered by it (probably close to zero) can get their updates without being charged, and everyone else can keep supporting Braindrop. Many people regularly spend $5 (or more, damn you Starbucks) on a cup of coffee, and can easily spend $100+ on cable, so a few thousand people dropping $2 or $10 a month for a developer who is great with communicating with his fans, and provides fun and enjoyment for thousands of people to make a living at it, that is a great tradeoff in my opinion.

I don't see the issue. Patrons (unlike some on F95, haha) don't expect developers to be machines, incapable of taking any days off development due to real-life events.

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes