csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I have a shitty memory but i thought the MC has a sister? also a adopted mom and a birth mom?
I know it's CRAZY idea, but you DON"T HAVE TO HAVE SEX with Family! He has Sis, mom and Adopted mom, there will not be a pact to allow it as there is no pre built renders, Patreon's CC backers have issues with it, so while you might get to kiss the adopted mom or sis, or mom, that is ALL unless some modder puts in the time and effort to create new story and renders for it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've been checking the updates and all. And I sincerely hope that the renders on the patreon posts don't end up being how the characters will be revamped. I love this game but I really don't get the kink with that weird duckface smile they all seem to have now. I was already pretty heartbroken when I played from scratch all over again on the latest update and saw that my sweet jas had the same smile too. Jas, and now it seems harp and her Natalie will have the same fate? Please don't.. Harper and Natalie had some of the best looking renders I've seen and especially the cutest smile.. Please don't give them all the same smile lol
Duckface rules and so do Duck kisses.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I know it's CRAZY idea, but you DON"T HAVE TO HAVE SEX with Family! He has Sis, mom and Adopted mom, there will not be a pact to allow it as there is no pre built renders, Patreon's CC backers have issues with it, so while you might get to kiss the adopted mom or sis, or mom, that is ALL unless some modder puts in the time and effort to create new story and renders for it.
No reason to act like an ass, i literally said i could not remember, i do not sit around keeping up with what dev's say and do and of course not all games need incest. I have not played the game in awhile but from what i do remember this game is very good and i do remember the sister but i was not sure about the relationship.

thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
I was only asking because i could not remember, and i do not sit on this site looking up what each dev says and does.
the confusion was that braindrop at the beginning said something allong the lines of "everyone is dateable", which didn't happen ofcourse.
Am I sad about it? Yes and no.
It's his story and I JUST WANT ME SOME HARP! (sorry, don't know where that came form)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the confusion was that braindrop at the beginning said something allong the lines of "everyone is dateable", which didn't happen ofcourse.
Am I sad about it? Yes and no.
It's his story and I JUST WANT ME SOME HARP! (sorry, don't know where that came form)
Oh, i would love some loveytime with Azel and Willow but alas it's not gonna happen! And that is of course just fine ;)

That came straight from your heart!

Reactions: thataboo

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
No reason to act like an ass, i literally said i could not remember, i do not sit around keeping up with what dev's say and do and of course not all games need incest. I have not played the game in awhile but from what i do remember this game is very good and i do remember the sister but i was not sure about the relationship.
Fair enough, you quoted the incest post and most who post what you did are the reason some of us react the way we do and sometimes innocent ppl get caught in the backlash

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There's no inceest period so stop wishing. Not now not ever, period.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Can we stop being rude to people who ask about incest content as well please. I get the the regulars and the Patreon members know BD stance on the topic, but just leave those that want to complain about it alone. So much talk is wasted here complaining about incest topics or update status.

If someone asks about it just say BD has no plans to add it, if they come in with suggestions or complaints just ignore it.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes