dunhill

May 3, 2017
so been awhile since i checked here... any update on our boy BD heath??? is his eyes improving?? did he go to another eye doctor?? i hope BD left a bad rating or review for that so called eye doctor that wreaked his workflow for a whole month... maybe report him, that so called eye doctor may not even be a real eye doctor maybe one of them wack jobs that bought a degree online (yes its a real scam where ppl pay money online and they get a degree with a way to check references, call centers, fax etc then you pay them once you get the job)

this goes without saying: don't ever do this cause now thats its known they actually crackdown and arrest ppl now, other than that its a very shitty thing to do... hope BD is getting better.. love, support and respect(y)

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
Well, think about this... (1) We need to educate ourselves to do a search for the update, review the last 30-50 pages of forum posting, and/or go to BD's Patreon page to get some update when the next update (2) BD has been set back with multiple personal life issues, he seem to be focusing on them better at this moment.

For myself, I just sit back and wait. I am not in any hurry for the next update for number of reason(s):

(1) BD does a good job with each release updates with very little bugs/errors in WVM.
(2) BD is one man crew, that does it all, so this is 100% of his own project.
(3) BD does well providing updates to the Patreon subscribers and some of the subscriber may relay the message to this forum.
(4) BD had quite a number of personal life issues to address, he had done reasonably well managing them while providing great update, should be glad that were very little or no half-ass job updates.

Overall, I rather be surprise on his next update what his story will be and and which characters will be address to and etc. I am aware that each of us may have preference on certain characters. I rather see how the whole story goes and see how each day goes for WVM and main character.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
idk why you wrote so much to adress almost absolutely nothing that i actually talked about but ok,
mostly made me annoyed that you tagged me when i only talked about how many days there would be
and how much content there will be in, personally i think there was just to much happening each day.

tsk tsk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
idk why you wrote so much to adress almost absolutely nothing that i actually talked about but ok,
mostly made me annoyed that you tagged me when i only talked about how many days there would be
and how much content there will be in, personally i think there was just to much happening each day.

tsk tsk
The next update will contain Day 9 and have about 1000 renders (latest estimate)

Reactions: Winiii

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
IDK if BD wears glasses IRL but if so he should look into Bluescreen protection on his lenses. Even if he dont maybe he should look into getting a pair of like non RX glasses with the blue screen protection anyways. I got it on my glasses and i dont seem to strain my eyes as much when im looking at my screen constantly.

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #19 (04/13/2021)

Yo!
It's been a pretty standard week and there's not much to talk about so this will be a rather short mind drop.

Game / dev related stuff:
- Full day 9 release is still planned for this month.
Admittedly there's a lot of work left. I'm adding in a tiny scene to spice up another scene, I have three scenes left to write dialogue for, I have 800 something images left to edit, I have 20+ animations made that I still need to compile and convert, there's an extensive bug testing that needs to take place since I've changed quite a few things within my script, and many, many more tiny things that add up into the chaos.
And I still have to balance my work flow with the near constant strain in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, they're much better than they were but they haven't really gotten any better recently and I'm about to schedule yet another appointment.
So yeah, still should be this month but I can't put an exact timetable on it as this side of the work is so hard to gauge exactly how long it will take and there's always a chance of something breaking or needing to be remade.

- No Alanah poll this week as I may have forgotten what day it was yesterday and forgot to make one. But it works out anyway since I've been laser focused on the update.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 156 renders and 2 animations (and 1 remade animation)
Week 1 redo - 0 renders / animations. (Focus is on the newer content right now as I fell behind a few weeks because of my eye issue)

Personal related stuff:
- Nothing really to share again this week. But since there's a lot of new people around from this month alone I figure it's a good time to give a rundown of why the update schedule is in limbo as of late.
So real quick timeline of the bigger events of the last few months.
Found out I was going to be a dad, changed my entire release schedule, moved across states, and then had eye issues for multiple weeks.

Delays and all that certainly haven't been fun but they've been for good reasons. And I'll definitely take these sort of reasons for delays over what I went through last year. Everything besides my eye issue has been a super positive thing happening in my life and it certainly has changed a lot very quickly and sadly the game's schedule has taken a hit for it.
But I'm doing my best to do right by myself and family while also doing what's right for you guys so I've been pausing my pledges and being transparent about what is happening so I can't throw too many punches at myself over it. And you guys are about to get a 1000+ render update dropped on your head so while the situation has been shitty, I'm in a great place in my life and I'm excited about this update.
And I'm a super lucky fellow to have a community like this one that has had my back through it all.

Yep, that's it for this week. Should have more concrete info for you guys next week.
I'll talk to you all then, love you and thank you guys <3

POLL: Not to spoil anything but there are many girl-girl relationships planned for WVM. (all optional) So, are you one who is down to share between the girls or are you one to keep them all for yourself? (there isn't a wrong answer)
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
POLL: Not to spoil anything but there are many girl-girl relationships planned for WVM. (all optional) So, are you one who is down to share between the girls or are you one to keep them all for yourself? (there isn't a wrong answer)
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
Oh boy...
I might have to ignore the thread cause i know where this is gonna go given the snowflakes on the forum who proclaim to be alphas.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Yo!
It's been a pretty standard week and there's not much to talk about so this will be a rather short mind drop.

Admittedly there's a lot of work left. I'm adding in a tiny scene to spice up another scene, I have three scenes left to write dialogue for, I have 800 something images left to edit, I have 20+ animations made that I still need to compile and convert, there's an extensive bug testing that needs to take place since I've changed quite a few things within my script, and many, many more tiny things that add up into the chaos.
And I still have to balance my work flow with the near constant strain in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, they're much better than they were but they haven't really gotten any better recently and I'm about to schedule yet another appointment.
So yeah, still should be this month but I can't put an exact timetable on it as this side of the work is so hard to gauge exactly how long it will take and there's always a chance of something breaking or needing to be remade.

- No Alanah poll this week as I may have forgotten what day it was yesterday and forgot to make one. But it works out anyway since I've been laser focused on the update.

Week 1 redo - 0 renders / animations. (Focus is on the newer content right now as I fell behind a few weeks because of my eye issue)

Personal related stuff:
- Nothing really to share again this week. But since there's a lot of new people around from this month alone I figure it's a good time to give a rundown of why the update schedule is in limbo as of late.
Found out I was going to be a dad, changed my entire release schedule, moved across states, and then had eye issues for multiple weeks.

Delays and all that certainly haven't been fun but they've been for good reasons. And I'll definitely take these sort of reasons for delays over what I went through last year. Everything besides my eye issue has been a super positive thing happening in my life and it certainly has changed a lot very quickly and sadly the game's schedule has taken a hit for it.
But I'm doing my best to do right by myself and family while also doing what's right for you guys so I've been pausing my pledges and being transparent about what is happening so I can't throw too many punches at myself over it. And you guys are about to get a 1000+ render update dropped on your head so while the situation has been shitty, I'm in a great place in my life and I'm excited about this update.
And I'm a super lucky fellow to have a community like this one that has had my back through it all.

Yep, that's it for this week. Should have more concrete info for you guys next week.

* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
Thank you K18 for posting that here.

As to my feelings on the poll: *I'm down to share. I love lady on lady action.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
all of the above, they're all mine, but I'm down to sharing one girlfriend with the other girlfriend(s)

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
I'm not particularly in to girl on girl (I don't hate it, it just isn't super arousing for me, as it's harder to imagine myself as part of the action). However, I'm still down to share - because I feel like it improves the relationships of everyone involved. If the girls are closer together, it makes it less likely that spending time with one over another on a given day is going to cause issues, and also I kind of want the 'harem' to feel like one big family anyway. In the end I feel it creates a stronger group dynamic.

Mar 28, 2018

Yo!

Personal related stuff:

* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
Im down to share my women with other girls. Damn that would be hot. But no sharing to other guys

Edit: I just wanna ask if there will be a girl to girl action between Azel, Wendy and Willow with the other girls( obviously without the mc) because I know there will be no incest in this game. It would be a shame for them to be included in the game but they wont get any action right? HAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm fine with girls in the harem having fun with each other. I don't even mind them having fun with girls who aren't yet in the harem if it leads to them joining. Preferably with the girl who's currently in it being on top.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020

Yo!

Personal related stuff:

* I'm down to share
* They're all mine
Thanks again K18 for posting BD's Patreon posts. :)

Since I allowed a girl on girl realtionship in my playthrough, should be ok with other ones, as some said above, could add some nice interactions between some ladies in the harem and put a "backup plan" when MC is too busy. :p:ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Congratz BD and GF ....... having a child is a wonderful gift ... hope you can make it to watch the birth .. i cried watching my last 5 being born ... was working my ass off and missed the 1st 2 being born ... :)
7 kids? respect my man, respect!

hmm, so the next update is gonna be a fatty.
seems like it will be at least 5 times bigger than the last few (render wise), van not wait :)

Sounds like it will be spicier. Some of us hope that Nat will introduce the twin girls in this update.
Oh please yes!!! :love:

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes