RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Humm what if the MC was to make a mold of his dick to be turned into a dildo. Then he could give it to his family members as a gift and maybe watch them bang themselves with it. While staying 6 foot away of course.(if it's good enough for corona virus it's good enough for patreon incest rules?) Maybe that would satisfy the mother fucker crowd? Ohh who am I kidding of course it wouldn't satisfy them.

Jun 11, 2020
Stacy is at the top of my list, like, if I don't get that soon, I might just quit this game. And then I'll become one of the bitchy people on this forum demanding "mom takes." Believe that? I'll tell you another one.

• Love
Reactions: Uncle Loco

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Humm what if the MC was to make a mold of his dick to be turned into a dildo. Then he could give it to his family members as a gift and maybe watch them bang themselves with it. While staying 6 foot away of course.(if it's good enough for corona virus it's good enough for patreon incest rules?) Maybe that would satisfy the mother fucker crowd? Ohh who am I kidding of course it wouldn't satisfy them.
So the same thing as happened in Sisterly Lust?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes