Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
[

No you can't and unless BD leaves patreon (which is very unlikely) you will never be able to.
Then why give them sexual tension then? there are parts where the MC and stepmom are really REALLY close, I mean he bangs everything else in the game that has a heart beat and I understand if you don't want incest but she's not even his birth mom I'm just confused.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Then why give them sexual tension then? there are parts where the MC and stepmom are really REALLY close, I mean he bangs everything else in the game that has a heart beat and I understand if you don't want incest but she's not even his birth mom I'm just confused.
This is something that has been discussed a lot here, and as much as I would like to have Azel as a love interest, that won't happen. If you want to blame anyone blame patreon and their dumb rules.

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
This is something that has been discussed a lot here, and as much as I would like to have Azel as a love interest, that won't happen. If you want to blame anyone blame patreon and their dumb rules.
Thanks for replying but it still doesn't make sense especially with games like Deadlocked in Time on patreon that has everything and I mean everything lol, anyway thanks for replying

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for replying but it still doesn't make sense especially with games like Deadlocked in Time on patreon that has everything and I mean everything lol, anyway thanks for replying
I get what you're saying but some devs just don't want to risk getting shut down by patreon.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Don't care to remember names, pretty much everyone added this year. And the new Ruby model joins that crowd as well...
I think the only person added this year was Yen and she has fairly unique body type. And I like the new Ruby model personally.

Mar 28, 2018
When is the next update? hehehe coz I haven't played this game for the last 3 updates I think just to wait for more content and I'll play this again as soon as the next update is released

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When is the next update? hehehe coz I haven't played this game for the last 3 updates I think just to wait for more content and I'll play this again as soon as the next update is released
Since BD's eyes still aren't 100% he may wait a few weeks and release the whole day 9 at once. Time will tell.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was the devs choice.

He wants to avoid incest and avoid the risk of losing his page.

It might get added once the game is complete but that is a long way off. Untill then the 3 girls representing his family will not have any sexual content at all.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It was the devs choice.

He wants to avoid incest and avoid the risk of losing his page.

It might get added once the game is complete but that is a long way off. Untill then the 3 girls representing his family will not have any sexual content at all.
Not to mention that making an incest patch at this point will be a massive undertaking since there no actual renders for it. A modder would have to get the models and do them himself/herself.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not to mention that making an incest patch at this point will be a massive undertaking since there no actual renders for it. A modder would have to get the models and do them himself/herself.
I've tried explaining that to a few people both here and over at Become a Rockstar for someone who thought making an incest patch for Julia would be easy.

It just floats over their heads.

Not even saying it to be rude, there are people that still struggle at copy pasting patches in the right folder, trying to explain that a patch won't work here and it would take an entire mod that would almost be the size of a game itself falls on deaf ears.

There are no scenes at all of Willow, Azel or Wendy so someone would need those exact models. Then they would need to set up every single render of every single scene they would be in and then they would need to alter the entire story to fit it in and also alter scenes within the game itself to fit them in.

If someone was to do that while it's in development then they would need to do that for every single update they wanted scenes in for.

It would be just like developing an entire game for free and dealing with all the complaints from bugs etc...

But some people think merely adding a patch would work.......

Or they could just wait until BD is done and then it can be done correctly by the right person who will probably already have a plan if that's the road he intends to go.

Oct 22, 2017
I've tried explaining that to a few people both here and over at Become a Rockstar for someone who thought making an incest patch for Julia would be easy.

Not even saying it to be rude, there are people that still struggle at copy pasting patches in the right folder, trying to explain that a patch won't work here and it would take an entire mod that would almost be the size of a game itself falls on deaf ears.

There are no scenes at all of Willow, Azel or Wendy so someone would need those exact models. Then they would need to set up every single render of every single scene they would be in and then they would need to alter the entire story to fit it in and also alter scenes within the game itself to fit them in.

If someone was to do that while it's in development then they would need to do that for every single update they wanted scenes in for.

It would be just like developing an entire game for free and dealing with all the complaints from bugs etc...

Or they could just wait until BD is done and then it can be done correctly by the right person who will probably already have a plan if that's the road he intends to go.
Some time ago I read an article that in a nutshell said that while people got more IT-savvy after PCs were more common - so round about the (late) 80s, 90s, and early 00s, with the introduction of smartphones and as an extension tablets, this is deteriorating again now. That time frame being too short to reach enough people to have a lasting effect. Instead of fiddling with files and stuff, you only 'need' to click an app and everything is running on its own unless you try to leave your 'bubble' which requires you to take action on your own. At my last employer's company, we defined the target/default user for our developed/sold software as 45+ and using a computer for more or less the first time, context menus were deemed too complicated to throw at them - in ~2015 ... (that's ok business-wise, but it shows the lack of IT-knowledge despite more and more IT-centered education)

So in a way you can't fault people for not knowing - if you never experience the need to take a deeper look, it's a whole new world you have no idea about.
It's frustrating, but not really their fault - at least in the beginning. After starting meddling with stuff that needs manual action, I would expect people to try to understand what they are doing ...

Edit: Some years ago someone asked me for a little help because he wanted to mod a game I had done some stuff for. I actually needed some time to figure out our communication problem was based on him not knowing Windows hid his file extensions. For me, that's like the first thing I change ... That someone attempting to mod a game (and he actually seemed to have started a little already) - could have his file extensions hidden was so much outside my way of thinking ...

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Yeah and even for BD it might be a project that will just become too big after end of game, besides a little fanservice maybe, unless he already wrote it in and possibly even made some renders for those paths. Since he seems to concentrate on getting updates out though I would not expect any more as some fan service at ending game and not sexual content during whole game for those three if it ever surfaces in future.

It will just become too much work and too many scenes might have to be changed a bit if they are in a sexual relation during the whole game. For an ending scene you can get away with no one reacting to it like Jamie, Shauna and all the other girls he lives with by then, but not during the whole game for example.

Reactions: NotTheReal16
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes