DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Teachers are incest?? :p
No, but just as wrong or even more wrong. There are more leaks though in the Patreon Code and things that are very dubious in their choices on what to enforce or not and what to include or not in some definitions. Not even speaking about the fact if it should be up to a commercial organisation to enforce censorship or not instead of legally appointed or voted in officials. Things for BD are as they are though and unless you are willing to start a big lawsuit on behalf of all those creators and patreons and deal with all the cost and stress involved with that very little will change in the game. :p

Drakel_Kami1989

Apr 5, 2020
The more the delays come the more I'm starting to not care anymore about releases. I understand that life happens and it's nothing we can do about it. But it is very unprofessional to announce a delay day of a planned release. I can see if it was a week or two before so we can have a heads up before. I think BD needs to stop with these empty promised deadlines. My suggestion is to do like some of the other developers and put a percentage of each part of the update and update us by that percentage of each part of completion. That way we can keep track and be excited that a release is happening.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The more the delays come the more I'm starting to not care anymore about releases. I understand that life happens and it's nothing we can do about it. But it is very unprofessional to announce a delay day of a planned release. I can see if it was a week or two before so we can have a heads up before. I think BD needs to stop with these empty promised deadlines. My suggestion is to do like some of the other developers and put a percentage of each part of the update and update us by that percentage of each part of completion. That way we can keep track and be excited that a release is happening.
Bye Felicia! Hope you can find game where the Dev is a robot and nothing bad/ life changing ever happens to them so you can keep getting their updates FOR FREE without issue!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ah yes, because people like to plan 2 weeks in advance when they are gonna have health issues. Let me just call up my work and say i cant come to work in 2 weeks time becasue i have "health issues" scheduled. Like you said "life happens" cant plan how long health issues are gonna last. He tried his best to get it to us but we cant blame him because of something thats out of his control.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Not like he has text to speech and a fiancé to help him....
Well thats nice of his fiance todo. but still. But the only thing i am thankfull he did stop the pledges you gotta give him that most other developers where milking there patreons and dissapear into thin air. i hope he gets his act together soon.

or atleast his eyes sight.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well thats nice of his fiance todo. but still. But the only thing i am thankfull he did stop the pledges you gotta give him that most other developers where milking there patreons and dissapear into thin air. i hope he gets his act together soon.

or atleast his eyes sight.
he has stopped pledges every time an update has been delayed, he is probably the most honest dev around.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
So what we have figured out is there is no perfect way to do it. If you don't give a release date or at least an estimate people will complain or pester for one anyway. If you give one out and miss it people are going to complain. If he waits until the update is finished before giving a release date. We will all have to wait a few days extra just so BD can release on the day he said he would, and we will still have people asking for an estimated release date. So there is no point in arguing any of this. BD is doing it the way he thinks is best. I'm a pirate so I just wait for the ship to come by then go raid it.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes