BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I personally feel like BD has given false hope to players in regards to any sort of intimacy with Azel, what with the kisses getting much longer than any normal kiss between a son and a mother (!!adopted at that!!) would, plus the way the mc starts seeing her as a women (checking her out) and not just a mother figure. People here are VERY quick to jump down peoples throats about this subject but I can see why people would complain and be disappointed and feel like it's all just been for nothing choosing to kiss her when there will never be anything that happens between them anyway. But that's my own opinion and as for willow it doesn't really bother me so much, as that relationship wasn't ever touched upon before they figured out they was siblings. Like I said that's my own opinion on it and obviously it differs from others.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I personally feel like BD has given false hope to players in regards to any sort of intimacy with Azel, what with the kisses getting much longer than any normal kiss between a son and a mother (!!adopted at that!!) would, plus the way the mc starts seeing her as a women (checking her out) and not just a mother figure. People here are VERY quick to jump down peoples throats about this subject but I can see why people would complain and be disappointed and feel like it's all just been for nothing choosing to kiss her when there will never be anything that happens between them anyway. But that's my own opinion and as for willow it doesn't really bother me so much, as that relationship wasn't ever touched upon before they figured out they was siblings. Like I said that's my own opinion on it and obviously it differs from others.
That's just a way for BD to troll and torture a little bit the people that constantly ask about incest in this game, because we all know it's never gonna happen

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
No. MCs sister is for the story, not to tease people into playing. But there will be no content with the sister as BD has said that there will not be any incest.
Except the game literally teases the player with a budding relationship with Willow prior to said reveal. I guess screw anyone who liked her and was looking forward to content?

Honestly in the realm of adult games this is an incredibly odd hill to make a stand on even if you factor in Patreon and their puritanical payment processing overlords.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
At this point asking for incest (troll/complain) is basically the same as a toddler repeatedly asking you for something even tho you already said 'no' for the 100th time. Thats the reason why people 'jump down throats' because it gets annoying real quick (fair enough if its a genuine, one-off question). Also the 'long' kissing is more of just BD torturing and trolling the incest trolls.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
That's just a way for BD to troll and torture a little bit the people that constantly ask about incest in this game, because we all know it's never gonna happen
Also the 'long' kissing is more of just BD torturing and trolling the incest trolls.
How can this possibly be true when the kissing is what lead people to ask about incest in the thread in the first place?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Suuuuureee
I was being serious comparing the two situations isn't correct.

This guy is willing to skip the plot for "action". Even in the best light you can't call that the Synder or Wheadon cuts.
Wheadon cut pivotal action and plot points. The Synder Cut added back in 2hrs of film and rough half of that was new action sequences.

It really is a bad analogy. The more apt one would be this user going to watch the WonderWoman movie instead of BvS or Justice League because they only care for Steve Trevor.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Really don't see any logic in that statement?? Maybe he originally planned on this content and backtracked once he found out patreon's weird rules in believing adoption is classed as incest. I just don't understand what BD would have to gain from trolling the trolls considering the content between the mc and Azel started out from the beginning of the game well before this became popular. Anyway I'm not going to sit here and keep going on about it as it's not going to change anything and as I mentioned earlier everyone is going to have there own view on the subject.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Because
How can this possibly be true when the kissing is what lead people to ask about incest in the thread in the first place?
Because it never started that way, it's only since the Pro-I crowd got so vocal about it despite what the Dev has said where he has decided to troll them with it by continuing it, from my understanding. Personally I want that Kind of game I still have MNF, I don't need it here and don't think anything too much of it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ugh! Why?

Look people want incest here I get it. Kissing is just a step towards sex right? I mean every person you have every kissed on the lips you have had sex with right? I know I know I am just messing around.

I feel the Kissing is just a way to tease the content without putting it in there. Kind of dancing around the idea without crossing that line, but not being able to do so. I would love to see something with Cedar, Azel or Wendy. I am with you guys who want it, but I know it can't happen with out someone making a mod, but I also don't want the kisses to stop either. You may not like the kissing but other may like it. Like I said personally I would like to see it, but I am ok with just the kissing too.

We have a ton of characters in the game and if we have to cross a few off the list, but still tease them so be it. There is nothing wrong with a tease and no rules that says if you tease something you have to add content about it.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Except the game literally teases the player with a budding relationship with Willow prior to said reveal. I guess screw anyone who liked her and was looking forward to content?

Honestly in the realm of adult games this is an incredibly odd hill to make a stand on even if you factor in Patreon and their puritanical payment processing overlords.
LOL Of course it teases that, we as players would suspect something if things were platonic from the get go with her, WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHO SHE IS!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Yo, how's it going everyone?

I have some good and bad news.
The format is a bit screwed up as I haven't really had the chance to be a dev this week.
So I'll just stick to a few bullet points of info that you guys should know
- Gonna get this in real quick since there's been a large increase in these two questions

If you're a patron and want to join the discord, all you have to do is connect your discord to your patreon account at

And if you're looking for the most recent update (a few months ago):

- Incase you missed the previous post I will be pausing pledges for both March and April. Meaning if you're a patron you will not be charged on the 1st of April or the 1st of May. If you're an annual patron then you'll have an extra 2 months tacked on before you'd have to pay again.
(This is for anticipation of the new release schedule as well as another month since I wasn't able to deliver the update in the timeframe I had laid out due to the issue with my eyes)
- Speaking of my eyes I am doing very well. I'm pretty much back to normal with very few moments of pain / irritation. The only things that still fuck me up a bit is when it's too bright outside or when I use a screen / read.
I've "tested" myself a bit here and there by trying to work here and there and each time I do it sets me back. The first 10-15 minutes are fine, but anything past that and my eyes start getting irritated and they'll hurt for a few hours. I haven't tried to push it any further because I'm afraid of waking up how I did last Monday in a lot of pain.
Admittedly I'm super frustrated about it because I genuinely enjoy making the game and I haven't been able to do much of that at all these past two weeks. Especially since I feel fine until I do it, it's super annoying.

- So with that, the update remains in limbo. It has been 11 days since it was meant to be released and every day I grow a bit more frustrated and it's to a point where I feel it's interfering with me getting better since I've spent so much time stressing about it.
That's entirely my fault as I continue to promise a "few more days" as that is what I was really hopeful would happen. Especially when eye docs continually told me it "won't take long to heal".
It's to the point where the full day 9 release is only a few weeks away. And I'm left thinking if I should just take the time to heal up and focus on that update or if I should have this one out as soon as I can.
I haven't yet decided, and it'll likely come down to how I feel in the next few days.

- The Alanah poll will be sometime tomorrow and will run until next Tuesday, and then that poll will run into the Monday after it to fix the schedule of it without having a short poll.

- And if you're curious who the winner of the nude render set poll was... well...

It's a three way tie for 5th! (5th place wins not 1st)
I originally was going to do a runoff poll for the three but I have another idea for the render set. It will be out probably a day or two after the full day 9 release.
- Gonna stuff this in here as I don't want to make a big deal of it. (Was originally going to put this in the "plan for the future" post that will be out soon... and maybe still will be included but idk)
But I've been keeping a secret for a few months and it's been tough and it's also what's fueled my decisions as of late but... I'm going to be a father. And while it's scary I'm super fucking pumped for it. It's why I've put such an emphasis on the future and my schedule. (Also another reason why I'm taking this eyesight thing super duper seriously)
- I don't remember the exact number but the update would be around 592 renders and the Bailey redone scene had about 100 added on. But if I just focus on the rest of Day 9 update then that number hikes up a good bit
- I'll likely have another unmarked post like the recent "yo" about what I decide to do regarding the update
I believe that's all I have to comment on right now. And I am truly sorry for the issues with delaying the update. I do feel shitty about the situation but I can't feel shitty about doing wat's best for my own health. If that makes sense. It's super frustrating for me and I'm sure it's frustrating for you as well.
I'm not here to try to fuck you over or anything like that, I'm trying to do best for myself, my family, and you guys. And I do understand the shittiness of the situation. I pause my pledges and I try to do things to make up for it but I know it doesn't change the situation.
And just because I think it needs to be said based off some recent messages I've received, you guys do not owe me a single thing. If you're not happy with how things are being handled or anything at all then please don't pledge until you are happy with things. I am not entitled to a single dollar of yours. You guys work fucking hard for your money and I know it and I'm not here to try and take it from you. I'm just here to make a fun game.

And of course I'm fucking grateful for all of you, patrons or not. I'm still just stoked people like playing my game.
And I am still super overwhelmed by all of the support. In a way it makes these low moments harder because it never feels good to let people down but it is what it is and I'm lucky to have such an understanding and chill community.
So needless to say I fucking love you guys <3
And I'll talk to you soon.

(Fuck I selected text post at the start instead of poll post and it fucks up the format of everything and my eyes are already irritated so sadly no poll this week. Oops)

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

Yo, how's it going everyone?

I have some good and bad news.
The format is a bit screwed up as I haven't really had the chance to be a dev this week.
So I'll just stick to a few bullet points of info that you guys should know
- Gonna get this in real quick since there's been a large increase in these two questions

If you're a patron and want to join the discord, all you have to do is connect your discord to your patreon account at

And if you're looking for the most recent update (a few months ago):

- Incase you missed the previous post I will be pausing pledges for both March and April. Meaning if you're a patron you will not be charged on the 1st of April or the 1st of May. If you're an annual patron then you'll have an extra 2 months tacked on before you'd have to pay again.
(This is for anticipation of the new release schedule as well as another month since I wasn't able to deliver the update in the timeframe I had laid out due to the issue with my eyes)
- Speaking of my eyes I am doing very well. I'm pretty much back to normal with very few moments of pain / irritation. The only things that still fuck me up a bit is when it's too bright outside or when I use a screen / read.
I've "tested" myself a bit here and there by trying to work here and there and each time I do it sets me back. The first 10-15 minutes are fine, but anything past that and my eyes start getting irritated and they'll hurt for a few hours. I haven't tried to push it any further because I'm afraid of waking up how I did last Monday in a lot of pain.
Admittedly I'm super frustrated about it because I genuinely enjoy making the game and I haven't been able to do much of that at all these past two weeks. Especially since I feel fine until I do it, it's super annoying.

- So with that, the update remains in limbo. It has been 11 days since it was meant to be released and every day I grow a bit more frustrated and it's to a point where I feel it's interfering with me getting better since I've spent so much time stressing about it.
That's entirely my fault as I continue to promise a "few more days" as that is what I was really hopeful would happen. Especially when eye docs continually told me it "won't take long to heal".
It's to the point where the full day 9 release is only a few weeks away. And I'm left thinking if I should just take the time to heal up and focus on that update or if I should have this one out as soon as I can.
I haven't yet decided, and it'll likely come down to how I feel in the next few days.

- The Alanah poll will be sometime tomorrow and will run until next Tuesday, and then that poll will run into the Monday after it to fix the schedule of it without having a short poll.

- And if you're curious who the winner of the nude render set poll was... well...

It's a three way tie for 5th! (5th place wins not 1st)
I originally was going to do a runoff poll for the three but I have another idea for the render set. It will be out probably a day or two after the full day 9 release.
- Gonna stuff this in here as I don't want to make a big deal of it. (Was originally going to put this in the "plan for the future" post that will be out soon... and maybe still will be included but idk)
But I've been keeping a secret for a few months and it's been tough and it's also what's fueled my decisions as of late but... I'm going to be a father. And while it's scary I'm super fucking pumped for it. It's why I've put such an emphasis on the future and my schedule. (Also another reason why I'm taking this eyesight thing super duper seriously)
- I don't remember the exact number but the update would be around 592 renders and the Bailey redone scene had about 100 added on. But if I just focus on the rest of Day 9 update then that number hikes up a good bit
- I'll likely have another unmarked post like the recent "yo" about what I decide to do regarding the update
I believe that's all I have to comment on right now. And I am truly sorry for the issues with delaying the update. I do feel shitty about the situation but I can't feel shitty about doing wat's best for my own health. If that makes sense. It's super frustrating for me and I'm sure it's frustrating for you as well.
I'm not here to try to fuck you over or anything like that, I'm trying to do best for myself, my family, and you guys. And I do understand the shittiness of the situation. I pause my pledges and I try to do things to make up for it but I know it doesn't change the situation.
And just because I think it needs to be said based off some recent messages I've received, you guys do not owe me a single thing. If you're not happy with how things are being handled or anything at all then please don't pledge until you are happy with things. I am not entitled to a single dollar of yours. You guys work fucking hard for your money and I know it and I'm not here to try and take it from you. I'm just here to make a fun game.

And of course I'm fucking grateful for all of you, patrons or not. I'm still just stoked people like playing my game.
And I am still super overwhelmed by all of the support. In a way it makes these low moments harder because it never feels good to let people down but it is what it is and I'm lucky to have such an understanding and chill community.
So needless to say I fucking love you guys <3
And I'll talk to you soon.

(Fuck I selected text post at the start instead of poll post and it fucks up the format of everything and my eyes are already irritated so sadly no poll this week. Oops)
Great to hear! At this point a release for the entire Day 9 would be best in my eyes. I'm ready to wait a bit longer :)

And Braindrop... Congratulations! Welcome to fatherhood :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations, BD.

As to the rest of the stuff - heal up, then do what seems right to you as far as the update is concerned is my two cents.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations here as well and firstly take care of your eyes and make sure they get the rest they need. Even if take away fact they get irritated from screens, fact they do same with bright lights is enough of a clue they are not there yet. :)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes