LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Having rented/lived in a room that resembled a swamp before... he might not be wrong in his theory. Your body adjusts to that sort environment after awhile, and when you move to a place that isn't a swamp it can be a shock. Glad to hear that he has made major progress in terms of the pain level and that he is taking his eyesight seriously. We will all be excited when he can safely look at a screen again.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I feel really sorry for him. This is his livelihood and he's decided not to earn money for the second month in a row for what would amount to a sick leave in a normal job.

I'm sure that's one of the reasons the game is very well supported. Other than the fact that it's a great game, BD also seems to be a genuinely decent person. If he feels he hasn't lived up to his own high expectations he pauses support. I'm sure he didn't have to and wouldn't have if he couldn't afford to do so. After all he is still putting out a 600 render update as soon as he can. It's a classy move on his part that I'm sure will help keep his supporters happy and possibly gain him some new ones. Hopefully he recovers quickly and can continue work on the game when he's ready.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There may or may not be a release the 31st.
I hope not on the 1st cause that's AprilFools.
I can't wait to add that to the other 2 updates I haven't played'
I hope it's longer then a GB so I can play.
I love long updates, the longer the better,
They have to be big, bigger then big.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There may or may not be a release the 31st.
I hope not on the 1st cause that's AprilFools.
I can't wait to add that to the other 2 updates I haven't played'
I hope it's longer then a GB so I can play.
I love long updates, the longer the better,
They have to be big, bigger then big.
Why does it being on the 1st matter so much. It's not BD is going to release a fake update.

This update IIRC is about 600 renders with the previous two being 200 each. That's a thousand renders, should be a solid chunk of fun.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Voting has been closed for the Championship round and here are the results. The Championship Round had the highest voting yet. Winners are in bold text and have moved on to the next round. {% is the total percentage of votes received and the number following is the total votes they received}

Thank you to everyone that participated in WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge. Congratulations to our first ever WVM March Madness Winner Natalie. I hope you all enjoyed the match-ups even if your favorite character did not win.

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Voting has been closed for the Championship round and here are the results. The Championship Round had the highest voting yet. Winners are in bold text and have moved on to the next round. {% is the total percentage of votes received and the number following is the total votes they received}

Thank you to everyone that participated in WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge. Congratulations to our first ever WVM March Madness Winner Natalie. I hope you all enjoyed the match-ups even if your favorite character did not win.

Recap and entire WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-9-v0-9-4-2-fix-braindrop.35910/post-5165723
Called it

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Clean sweep for Natalie. Calls for some Natalie appreciation. Hopefully soon she gets her spotlight in the story as well. (Fun Game Loco)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Just shows what a great Mom Harper is, after defeating the number 1 favorite she gave the honor to her daughter. :p Still quite a few interesting results during the madness, thanks for the work Loco.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You guys are all very welcome. I am glad I was able to bring a little extra WVM joy for you guys with the WVM March Madness Bracket Challenge. Who knows how this may look if I do decide to do another one next year. Happy to see that every time I have ran one of these things for WVM we always get a new winner. I have ran the tier ranking twice with Jamie winning the first one and Shauna the second time, and now Natalie wins the bracket challenge.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
More people voted for Natalie in the final than i think people were voting for BOTH girls in each previous round that i recall including ones with Natalie in it lol. Where did these Natalie stans all come from out of the woodwork?

Reactions: lonelyk

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
As I said in a previous post, I'd be happy with both (a bit more with Harper but by a very thin margin). Great stuff again LocoGringo78 , always glad to see what you've cooked for us and bringing life to the thread in general. :)

Hope the biggest Natalie fans will have something when update will be up ;)

PS : Me too but I should keep composure regarding my Shauna :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As I said in a previous post, I'd be happy with both (a bit more with Harper but by a very thin margin). Great stuff again LocoGringo78 , always glad to see what you've cooked for us and bringing life to the thread in general. :)

Hope the biggest Natalie fans will have something when update will be up ;)

PS : Me too but I should keep composure regarding my Shauna :p
They will have some bikini fun.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hinomura
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes