azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Was there even an update for February. I had to pause my patreon because of financial woes. So I am out of the loop.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally got to play and see what Millie wanted. It took way too long for me to play lol. It's been nearly 2 months and the new update could be releasing soon. To be fair i really thought i was going to get back to it but i put it to the side for a single day then it turned into weeks and now here we are :KEK:.

Can i just say after not playing for so long and seeing Willabelle and her gorgeous eyes again it gave me shivers. Jesus that woman is bewitching :oops:! Strangely enough, Millie did nothing for me. I'm a pervert and I'd sleep with just about anyone in game with no shame(hell, i proudly had sex with the mature Nurse!:p) but for some reason i didn't get hard or anything. Not even a single twitch, weird :unsure:.

That meeting was a disaster. I mean i am sleeping with both of her daughters and a school full of women almost literally. It'd honestly be even weirder if she wasn't lashing out. What she said was fucked up but i get it and tbf i wasn't mad at her. That said I'm so going to creampie Liz a lot after all the support she's gave there :love:(sorry Shauna but the edging is going to have to be restarted again!).

I also found it messed up but hilarious that the MC was gloating about Azel, Wendy and Cedar basically jumping Millie if that was required. Cedar probably could've done it by herself if we was really being serious. After that huge brawl a few updates ago I'm kind of put off by the violence in this game so I'm glad it didn't go too far. I'm not sensitive to violence or anything btw just the vibe of the game gets jumbled by it.

That baby gender question was easy. I said girl because i don't need to see my own son building his own harem. Actually a potential reverse harem would be worse to see if it's a girl :eek:! Speaking of a Harem. :sneaky: Zoe's ass in that bikini. This pool party is going to be an orgy. I can't wait to see Belle and Azel in theres!

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Was there even an update for February. I had to pause my patreon because of financial woes. So I am out of the loop.
Last update was in the end of January i believe, but don't worry, there's a juicy 600 render update coming in the next couple of days if everything goes according to plan.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
While we wait for the next update. To prepare for Day 9 pool party event, I looked back at the other times we seen some of the girls wearing swimsuits having fun in the previous days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[/SPOILER]
The last image with Kimmy is so incredibly suggestive. I don't think it's going to be long before she wants an *internal* massage, too.

Reactions: AwsHen

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The last image with Kimmy is so incredibly suggestive. I don't think it's going to be long before she wants an *internal* massage, too.
While I am looking forward to see more with Kimmy, I hope we can progress further with the girls already added to the harem that have not had lewd content yet. That would include Natalie, Stacy and Jasmine. Natalie should have first dibs since she was one of the first girls added that has not had any lewd content yet. After that it should be Jasmine or Stacy. Yes I would rather see Stacy get content first, but I can continue to wait patiently for her time.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
While we wait for the next update. To prepare for Day 9 pool party event, I looked back at the other times we seen some of the girls wearing swimsuits having fun in the previous days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to see more of Jasmine.And Kimmy.And Harper.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Honestly, I wasn't calling for content for any specific girl, just the look on Kimmy's face in that picture and remembering the scene, plus the pose in the image itself made me think she'll be ready to join sooner rather than later.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
No. MCs sister is for the story, not to tease people into playing. But there will be no content with the sister as BD has said that there will not be any incest.
My point was not if there was incest or not, I wanted to know if there was some action with her, but thanks for warning, from now on I will skip all the scenes that have to do with her.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes