Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Can somebody explain to me how him not being able to work for the past few days is resulting in more overall renders for the update?
Does he mean working extra hard to squeeze in a 100 more renders in the normal timeframe, or is he pushing the release even further to accomplish that?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can somebody explain to me how him not being able to work for the past few days is resulting in more overall renders for the update?
Does he mean working extra hard to squeeze in a 100 more renders in the normal timeframe, or is he pushing the release even further to accomplish that?
He already has a buffer built up of renders to use, it's all explained in the Minddrops that are scattered around the thread if you want more info.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
So when Jamine and Shauna are officially the MC's girlfriends, is the Cheat path still on or does it end there?

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So when Jamine and Shauna are officially the MC's girlfriends, is the Cheat path still on or does it end there?
Shauna became MC's official girlfriend after Jamie OK'd MC's poly/harem romance lifestyle (I believe in Day 3). MC & Shauna then just stop sneaking around in the cheat path.

Did you mean Jasmine? Jasmine not MC's official girlfriend... Yet.

Reactions: cri

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BD , my friend ... i hope everything is doing better for you ... i just read thru some of your patreon page .. and i hope that at least some of the things you having been dealing with have gotten better for you ... eyes are very important .. get plenty of rest my friend .. it helps ..
a caring fan ..
:)

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Via patreon.

Sorry guys, didn't intend for it to be more than 2 days. I'm getting better every day and I don't have much pain in my eyes at all anymore (except when I first wake up) The issue and why I've been chilling for more than 2 days is that I can tell my eyes aren't 100% yet. They're getting close but I can tell when I look at a screen that my eyes still don't like that shit.

Funny thing is that the thing that has helped me the most has been us running a humidifier. Makes me wonder if this has anything to do with the new place being dry or something. Maybe I got used to everything being soaked in water from all the water leaks at the old place.

Not going to push myself as when I woke up in a ton of pain on Monday I realized this is pretty serious and I'm not gonna fuck around with my eyesight. I've been stressing about the release so I'll just say a blanket "around the 31st".

And since this has obviously taken longer than I thought, I'll stick to my promise of pausing for April as well as March.

Thank you guys for being patient and understanding. It means the world to me.
I'm not sure if the Alanah poll and mind drop will fall on the usual day this upcoming week but they will happen someday of the week.
Talk to you soon, love you guys. <3

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes