Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Congratulations BD.

I have updated the WVM FAQ with the latest information as well. I have changed the estimated date for the release to no eta due to health issues and it will stay like that until there is a solid date listed. I know a lot of us were excited to see the release today, but eye sight is important so his is still able to make a VN.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
That's just a way for BD to troll and torture a little bit the people that constantly ask about incest in this game, because we all know it's never gonna happen
But can anything with Azel be considered incest as she is not his biological mother but only adoptive mother.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well based on that post that I could hardly follow, no update yet.
At least he didn't say he was going to release it on April 1st, which would be April Fools Day.
I really don't mind when he's going to release it as long as he keeps adding more renders to play with when it's finally released.
As for that Poll, Harper winning, I didn't know what that was about.
I would have to guess next one to be added to the Harem, but I didn't see Hazel's name there.
The only character that would matter if someday that were to happen.
Followed by you know who (well, there's actually 3 falling in line) then Harper then the Blonde then anybody else after that. I hope the update is big, bigger then big, so I can add it to my last 2 updates I didn't play.
It takes a strong will not to play that many updates, but worth all that wait in the end.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
- And if you're curious who the winner of the nude render set poll was... well...

It's a three way tie for 5th! (5th place wins not 1st)
Um, isn't that a 3way tie for 3rd with Mackenzie taking 5th? I know some events skip placement when there is a tie, but demoting from 3rd to 5th seems like a leap.

The number of Harp votes, also shows that people seriously don't read the rules before voting.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I didn't play this game for ages, you still can't fuck the ''stepmom''?
Maybe if we stop calling Azel the adopted Mom and asking for incest, but instead start calling her:

that weird obsessive older lady that for some unexplainable reason keeps hanging around MC even though she has no official relationship to him whatsoever :p

Maybe then we might see a scene with her earlier as when some nefarious modder has some time in a year or 5. Just do not hold your breath in the meantime or you might turn very blue. :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes