BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
1. Click one of the links at 'Win/Linux' in the 'DOWNLOAD' section (I suggest mega or nopy)
2. Click download
3. Wait for it to download
4. Extract the folder
5. Find the .exe and launch it (double click)
tehnically you made a mistake....
on #5 you forgot to mention in a quick succession ...so (double click in a quick ) otherwise you end up either with re-naming the file or just simply clicking twice on the same file without anything happening.
:))

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
More realistic - first half of May: Problems with eyes did not disappear completely, and BD does not want to release updates that are hang on in the middle of the event, so if it does not released april 30, it will postponed on next week-two. :coffee:

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #20 (04/20/2021) (scuffed)

Yo! Actual short and unstructured mind drop this week.

This is just an announcement that I'm grinding away at the update as fast as I can.
I'm experiencing normal headaches and frustration that come along with large releases, most of the frustration is caused by poor organization skills and having to piece everything together. (Most of these issues were already remedied for the future, if you remember I talked about it some a few months back.. but sadly this work was done before the new system.)

Every day I'm getting closer.
Due to me wanting to solely focus I don't plan on having any other posts until the update is out and I do not expect it to be this week so the next mind drop will be on the 4th of May.
I do not plan on announcing a date or talking about it prior to its release.
After this week simply check my patreon to see if it's up around 5-8pm EST. If it isn't up then it wasn't ready yet and check again the next day.

(and for anyone concerned, despite me pushing myself quite a bit my eyes are actually continuing to get better again)

And just to clarify because there were some questions from last week's poll:
I brought up that there would be many girl-girl relationships in WVM and that all of them would be optional and I'd like to explain the extent of that.

So, before anything else I'll say there will never be another man involved in anything. I only write / create things I like and I'm just not into that.
Outside of M->F trans people (if you choose so) there will never be another penis shown, for the MC or for the girls.

All girl-girl relationships will be optional unless you are not romantically involved with either one of the potential girls. Then they'll always be in a relationship.

All girls that can potentially be in relationships with each other will also be available to the MC. No girls are locked from involvement if you do not share.

There won't be any bullshit where the girls leave you to be together alone with each other. Fuck punishing players that way. Shit like that is really fucking lame.

I know my approach to this isn't the one that achieves "realism". But in the nicest way I can put it, fuck realism. This is a game about having fun.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask

Thank you all and I love you guys <3
I'll have this update out ASAP. Thanks for the patience.

POLL: While we're on the topic of girl-girl relationships, many people commented that it depended on the girls. So let me ask, would you be okay with Jamie and Shauna getting closer in that regard?
Yes
No

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
POLL: While we're on the topic of girl-girl relationships, many people commented that it depended on the girls. So let me ask, would you be okay with Jamie and Shauna getting closer in that regard?
Yes
No
This, to me, seems to be a natural progression of what's already been happening, and (for me) it would feel weird if it didn't happen.

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys, I was waiting for Day 9 to drop, but I'm back now. What did I mi-

Yes

No
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
My question is why would the mc get upset if the girls sleep with each other? I mean it's only fair, ESPECIALLY when it comes to Jamie whose essentially given him a free pass on all sexual relationships.
Its not all sexual relationships. Most of the girls MC is currently with if loving girlfriend/boyfriend relationships. Just Jamie is the top queen. But I do understand how you mean its fair and I agree.

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021

Mind Drop #20 (04/20/2021) (scuffed)

Yo! Actual short and unstructured mind drop this week.

This is just an announcement that I'm grinding away at the update as fast as I can.
I'm experiencing normal headaches and frustration that come along with large releases, most of the frustration is caused by poor organization skills and having to piece everything together. (Most of these issues were already remedied for the future, if you remember I talked about it some a few months back.. but sadly this work was done before the new system.)

Every day I'm getting closer.
Due to me wanting to solely focus I don't plan on having any other posts until the update is out and I do not expect it to be this week so the next mind drop will be on the 4th of May.
I do not plan on announcing a date or talking about it prior to its release.
After this week simply check my patreon to see if it's up around 5-8pm EST. If it isn't up then it wasn't ready yet and check again the next day.

(and for anyone concerned, despite me pushing myself quite a bit my eyes are actually continuing to get better again)

And just to clarify because there were some questions from last week's poll:
I brought up that there would be many girl-girl relationships in WVM and that all of them would be optional and I'd like to explain the extent of that.

So, before anything else I'll say there will never be another man involved in anything. I only write / create things I like and I'm just not into that.
Outside of M->F trans people (if you choose so) there will never be another penis shown, for the MC or for the girls.

All girl-girl relationships will be optional unless you are not romantically involved with either one of the potential girls. Then they'll always be in a relationship.

All girls that can potentially be in relationships with each other will also be available to the MC. No girls are locked from involvement if you do not share.

There won't be any bullshit where the girls leave you to be together alone with each other. Fuck punishing players that way. Shit like that is really fucking lame.

I know my approach to this isn't the one that achieves "realism". But in the nicest way I can put it, fuck realism. This is a game about having fun.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask

Thank you all and I love you guys <3
I'll have this update out ASAP. Thanks for the patience.

Yes
No
As long as I, I mean the MC can join in!

Reactions: mofonistik
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes