Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
At the bare minimum can you please do me a favor and at least look at the entire last page and current page before asking when the update is? For me? Please?
Yeah, I have no idea how the board staff here can be this patient. I was a moderator somewhere else once ... and my delet hammer was hard at work.

Reactions: Anon-e-Mouse

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am kind of beginning to wonder if it possible to post on the 1st page of this forum what may be the estimate time the update may be released. I would assumed the new ones may see the first page and jump to last page without checking through last 10-20 pages of posting to possible help provide some answers before they post something about when the next release and etc.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Yep Braindrop is a one man crew that keeps pushing himself too hard. Hopeing his girl can slow him down before he burns out. So I will wait until the update is ready so as not to stress him any further with asking when its coming out.

Confusious once say "Perfection is like make up, one cannot rush lest the result be a mess." :cool:
fair play to the one man crew doing way more work then games with a full team working on it

Reactions: csmk14 and Hinomura

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
WVM Mini FAQ: (Newest updates will be in Blue old information is just deleted)

I felt the need of a post that can be copied when we get the same questions over and over and over here is needed. I put together the below information to help with this. Not that anyone who asks these questions over and over again will actually read it but here we go. Please note I am not BD and I do not speak for him, the information collected here is based off posts from F95, BD himself, a interview with Lewdpixels, some information from the Discord channel and other information provided by Patreon members. Please do not get upset if your question is not answer here especially about an update as there is only so much information available to me.

• The following characters WILL NOT have a lewd scene with the MC since INCEST WILL NOT be in the game (Unless an evil modder steps in and fixes that for us): Azel (MC's Adoptive mother), Wendy (MC's Birth Mother), and Willow (MC's Sister). This is due to a Paypal/Patreon issue and they consider adoptive parents as incest. Sorry to all the Azel, Wendy and Willow/Cedey fans. Please reference this article for more information on how we know: Can't take some time to actually click the link and read it (come on people there is some good stuff in there) well here is the comment from the man himself "All girls besides the MC’s relatives in WVM will be romanceable. Though due to patreon’s rules relationships between people like Natalie and Harper will have to stay individual."

• All WVM Staff appear to be off limits for now due to the high visibility of a sex scandal at the school between a teacher and a student. (What you didn't know that? Are you sure you even play this game as it says this a few times in the game. Oh, I see you skip all the text in the game and just watch the lewd stuff.) As far as we know this includes teachers, Coaches, and other staff members. As stated earlier by BD these characters should be romanceable in the future just not now (reference the above article if you don't believe me). I won't list them all but Harper and Veronica both fall into this list so be patient and stop asking. The old Nurse is not a WVM staff member so she is excluded if you are into that I know a scene is in the game. Looks like the limitations put on the staff has been lifted as of update 0.8.3 this is not completely confirmed but things are looking good for the MC having relationships with teachers/coaches/staff.

• Rachael's clients: Some are fan created (Starting with Tali who is no longer looked at as a client as of 0.7.7 update) using poll's on his Patreon Page for supporters only for body type and some background information. BD uses that information and puts a unique spin on them to fit his story. The other clients such as Anna, Eden, Keyana and Brittany as well an unnamed blonde and redhead he had shown his Patron's a while back are all purely BD's creations. Want more information become a Patreon member of his page.

• Yes, there is a discord channel for this game. No you can't be added unless you are a Patreon for BD.

• There will be a week 1 update sometime in the future. This will address the crazy size of the MC in the first few days, clean up the story for the female Shauna background, only use one model for Emiko, and several other changes. I can't find the post that indicates this from BD but you will have to trust me on this one for now until I can find it. Please note plans can change so be open to a different date in the future just in case.

• Polls done on Patreon do not have an impact on the development of the game, they are just for fun.

• WVM is an erotic VN with a basketball theme. WVM is not a basketball VN with erotic elements. Yes basketball is a big part of the story and yes there will be basketball games and yes there will be team building and fun coaching activities but this is an erotic game first. While present, there will still be more bouncing boobs than bouncing balls.

• Not sure who a character is check out the game guide found on the OP or this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-braindrop.35910/post-4070022, it has a picture of all the characters in the game brief description of who they are and information on how to get a lewd scene with them if there is one currently in the game. (Guide is updated through 0.9.2)

As a side note don't feed the trolls or they come back and keep getting bigger and more annoying. Just run across the troll bridge and don't look back or comment.

Also don't forget to use the spoiler features when the new release drops and you want to talk about content in it. There are a lot of people that enjoy the game from various time zones and would like to experience it without spoilers.

All information is gathered is based on data posted on F95 site or given to me by supporters of BD Patreon. BD has not provided me any direct information nor has asked me to add or remove any data listed here.

Feel free to copy this post and re-use as needed, link it in your signature or let me know if I should add any additional information. (A PM is preferred if you feel there is something I should add to the FAQ) Thanks for reading and hopefully you found it helpful.
managed to find locos post that should explain most answers to questions here so people can read the lastest and get answers

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
seriously? it's been talked about on both this and the previous page, please read back a little....
It's the only thing talked about in the last 2 pages. It's one thing to not use the searchbar. Not reading any posts on the last page before asking a question that appears (and is answered) a dozen times isn't lazy. It's stupid an rude. If "update?" appears multiple times in a 24 hour period in any thread, such posts should be auto-deleted and the repeat posters should be suspended from the thread for a month. If the majority of your posts across every thread fall into that category, you should lose posting privileges for a year. Every game thread I watch on here is now 50% requests for updates and saves instead of game discussion. This thread would be at least 500 pages shorter if those posts answers and rants like this were deleted.

Looking forward to the update later this month! Keep up the great work, Braindrop!

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
It's the only thing talked about in the last 2 pages. It's one thing to not use the searchbar. Not reading any posts on the last page before asking a question that appears (and is answered) a dozen times isn't lazy. It's stupid an rude. If "update?" appears multiple times in a 24 hour period in any thread, such posts should be auto-deleted and the repeat posters should be suspended from the thread for a month. If the majority of your posts across every thread fall into that category, you should lose posting privileges for a year. Every game thread I watch on here is now 50% requests for updates and saves instead of game discussion. This thread would be at least 500 pages shorter if those posts answers and rants like this were deleted.

Looking forward to the update later this month! Keep up the great work, Braindrop!
Sadly those are the posts that are 100% on-topic. So especially after a thread is cleaned thoroughly, this is what remains and can be posted without chancing to go off-topic. Doesn't make it easier if it has been a while since the last update and there simply isn't that much to discuss right now in in-game content anymore. Seems game-related stuff from outside the game is also off-topic quite easily as it's more setting-related than game-related...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
seriously? it's been talked about on both this and the previous page, please read back a little....

Sadly those are the posts that are 100% on-topic. So especially after a thread is cleaned thoroughly, this is what remains and can be posted without chancing to go off-topic. Doesn't make it easier if it has been a while since the last update and there simply isn't that much to discuss right now in in-game content anymore. Seems game-related stuff from outside the game is also off-topic quite easily as it's more setting-related than game-related...
Easiest solution is, to put this lazy asses on the ignore list, as soon as they appear.

It gets better with time.

Update when??? / ANDROID PLZ!!! / any kind of silly/lazy question > Ignore

On Topic:
I started playing this game/VN for the first time yesterday. It's fun i like it.
Jamie is really talented in giving/sharing the MC to any girl in this Story.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The story is so bad. This and DMD are the only two games, so far, that I simply couldn't stand to finish. If you like a decent story, stay away.
i can accept that you don't like the story, we all like different things but saying "If you like a decent story, stay away." is just asinine. Let people make up their own minds whether it's a good story or not. Based on BD's following, many people seems to like the story.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes