Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Mind Drop #20 (04/20/2021) (scuffed)

Yo! Actual short and unstructured mind drop this week.

This is just an announcement that I'm grinding away at the update as fast as I can.
I'm experiencing normal headaches and frustration that come along with large releases, most of the frustration is caused by poor organization skills and having to piece everything together. (Most of these issues were already remedied for the future, if you remember I talked about it some a few months back.. but sadly this work was done before the new system.)

Every day I'm getting closer.
Due to me wanting to solely focus I don't plan on having any other posts until the update is out and I do not expect it to be this week so the next mind drop will be on the 4th of May.
I do not plan on announcing a date or talking about it prior to its release.
After this week simply check my patreon to see if it's up around 5-8pm EST. If it isn't up then it wasn't ready yet and check again the next day.

(and for anyone concerned, despite me pushing myself quite a bit my eyes are actually continuing to get better again)

And just to clarify because there were some questions from last week's poll:
I brought up that there would be many girl-girl relationships in WVM and that all of them would be optional and I'd like to explain the extent of that.

So, before anything else I'll say there will never be another man involved in anything. I only write / create things I like and I'm just not into that.
Outside of M->F trans people (if you choose so) there will never be another penis shown, for the MC or for the girls.

All girl-girl relationships will be optional unless you are not romantically involved with either one of the potential girls. Then they'll always be in a relationship.

All girls that can potentially be in relationships with each other will also be available to the MC. No girls are locked from involvement if you do not share.

There won't be any bullshit where the girls leave you to be together alone with each other. Fuck punishing players that way. Shit like that is really fucking lame.

I know my approach to this isn't the one that achieves "realism". But in the nicest way I can put it, fuck realism. This is a game about having fun.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask

Thank you all and I love you guys <3
I'll have this update out ASAP. Thanks for the patience.

POLL: While we're on the topic of girl-girl relationships, many people commented that it depended on the girls. So let me ask, would you be okay with Jamie and Shauna getting closer in that regard?
Yes
No
THANK you K18 for sharing that here.

I'm so ready. And glad bd is doing better.

And my answer to the poll is hell yes

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I agree. I know that whenever I have two hot girlfriends they always end up hooking up, right? Happens every time.
I don't want to assume a certain tone coming with the text here, so I'm just going to clarify what I meant in case there was misunderstanding.

Jamie and Shauna have been growing noticeably closer since the story began, since Jamie started pushing for a relationship between Shauna and the MC. They spend a lot of time together, they obviously think highly of one another. They have also already been in a lot of sexual situations together, albeit focused primarily on the MC. However, both have very much enjoyed seeing the MC with the other girl. Experimenting with each other, to see if there's anything directly between the two of them seems a natural progression of the relationship building between them, based on the story so far.

It is in no way, in my mind, a given that two girls in a relationship with the same guy will automatically be interested in one another.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It is in no way, in my mind, a given that two girls in a relationship with the same guy will automatically be interested in one another.
In relation to the real world, of course, I agree with you, but we're talking about a game in which the protagonist has sex with pretty much all women he knows for "five minutes". In my opinion, at least, it would only be a logical consequence for the harem to do the same with each other.

Reactions: punisher2099

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I really want to see him fucking Shauna while Jamie blows her, does that count? Or does it mean the two of them getting together even when he's not there? Either way I'm cool with it.
Regarding it being 'fair' or not though, I'd say that fixating on 'fairness' or otherwise keeping score is unhealthy for a relationship, better to focus on everyone being happy and satisfied. If you really want to hold up 'fairness' as a gold standard, then since he fucks the girls it's only 'fair' that those that need them get strap-ons and they all fuck him too. Or maybe we accept that different people are into different things and it's perfectly OK for him to not be into sharing even while the girls are sharing him.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not his patron, so I'm not sure if my opinion really matters, but I'd love to see more girl/girl action. By themselves or doing stuff together in an MFF group scene. Though I know most people prefer when the MC is there.

Honestly I just kind of find it a bit lame in other harem games when all or most of the relationships MC has are kind of "sequestered" from each other. Like a bunch of solo routes. I find it hot when the girls come together and show interest in each other.

One example that comes to mind that I liked was in Sisterly Lust. Towards the end when everything got out in the open there were group scenes of like 4 girls and the MC. And while MC was with one or two of the girls, the other ones were in the background doing their own thing. They were some of the best group scenes I've seen in a game.

Last edited:

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
POLL: While we're on the topic of girl-girl relationships, many people commented that it depended on the girls. So let me ask, would you be okay with Jamie and Shauna getting closer in that regard?
Yes
No
I am all for it let them grow closer and make the core throuple stronger

Reactions: mofonistik

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
"There won't be any bullshit where the girls leave you to be together alone with each other. Fuck punishing players that way. Shit like that is really fucking lame."

That was my only concern, so I definitely vote yes. If MC is available, there should be the option of joining in, but if we/he's busy with some of the other girls, go for it. Or if they want to continue on after we're worn out and we just keep watching, great.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Do i care if the girls are getting it on among themselves when MC's not available: Not at all
Do i want to have a out-of-body experience watching a scene with two chicks scissoring/licking or whatever: Not really, no.

Not the best idea to implement that into a scene, since the game is being shown entirely through MC's POV. So that would break the immersion and flow of the game in my opinion.
Unless it's being shown by MC catching them in the act, photos, videos or just mentioning some of it in a dialog, i think it's not worth implementing.

Reactions: DA22

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
Do i care if the girls are getting it on among themselves when MC's not available: Not at all
Do i want to have a out-of-body experience watching a scene with two chicks scissoring/licking or whatever: Not really, no.

Not the best idea to implement that into a scene, since the game is being shown entirely through MC's POV. So that would break the immersion and flow of the game in my opinion.
Unless it's being shown by MC catching them in the act, photos, videos or just mentioning some of it in a dialog, i think it's not worth implementing.
They could send MC videos on his phone to tease him while he's busy elsewhere.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Would I mind Jamie and Shauna getting fully romantic involved with each other while being with MC, no. Would I like to see them going at it together without MC there. Not really it is time and effort put in something that does not turn me on. (I know sounds selfish, but it is just the truth).

On the other hand I know I would survive it if things like that happen occasionally and that would not ruin game for me. Balance is important in that though, if we would get regular updates where the sex would be F-F focused or 4 of those scenes in a row, it would def start to ruin my enjoyment of the game. It is a game about MC and all the females are important in that game, but it should not become a game about the sexual exploits of those females with each other. So the term it happening a lot does worry me a bit. :p

Reactions: Faun and Draverik

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well whenever it drops here will it be possible for Braindrop to just upload just the update patch part as the game is getting bigger day by day and even compressed files will get bigger and bigger each time so there might be issues with downloading whole file even though compressed as it might be greater than the whole download limit for the day for someone. So just asking is it possible to just upload the update patch and not the whole file if possible. Just a suggestion.

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
I don't want to assume a certain tone coming with the text here, so I'm just going to clarify what I meant in case there was misunderstanding.

Jamie and Shauna have been growing noticeably closer since the story began, since Jamie started pushing for a relationship between Shauna and the MC. They spend a lot of time together, they obviously think highly of one another. They have also already been in a lot of sexual situations together, albeit focused primarily on the MC. However, both have very much enjoyed seeing the MC with the other girl. Experimenting with each other, to see if there's anything directly between the two of them seems a natural progression of the relationship building between them, based on the story so far.

i am not a patron, but if you are still interested in my opinion:

Balance as mentioned before is a good word.
The mc gets all the attention, love and sex.
I think it is a good idea to spread it inside his harem a bit,
if it seems natural depending on the relation between the relevant girls.
For myself i don't have to watch it (but it wouldn't disturb me as well)
but it would feel right to know my girls are feeling good on their own now.
In simple words: yes, please ! ;-)

I hope my thoughts are understandable, it is always a challenge for me to
do something more complex then odering a pint in english.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Would I mind Jamie and Shauna getting fully romantic involved with each other while being with MC, no. Would I like to see them going at it together without MC there. Not really it is time and effort put in something that does not turn me on. (I know sounds selfish, but it is just the truth).

On the other hand I know I would survive it if things like that happen occasionally and that would not ruin game for me. Balance is important in that though, if we would get regular updates where the sex would be F-F focused or 4 of those scenes in a row, it would def start to ruin my enjoyment of the game. It is a game about MC and all the females are important in that game, but it should not become a game about the sexual exploits of those females with each other. So the term it happening a lot does worry me a bit. :p
You're right, it could bring more harm than good if implemented wrong.
And there is no need for that right now, the game is perfectly fine as is. But i think it's worth considering in the future, more towards the endgame.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
Well whenever it drops here will it be possible for Braindrop to just upload just the update patch part as the game is getting bigger day by day and even compressed files will get bigger and bigger each time so there might be issues with downloading whole file even though compressed as it might be greater than the whole download limit for the day for someone. So just asking is it possible to just upload the update patch and not the whole file if possible. Just a suggestion.
My memory could be a bit fuzzy about that but I think he mentionned working on an "update only" feature but I may get it wrong and it was before his health issues so time will tell.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
My memory could be a bit fuzzy about that but I think he mentionned working on an "update only" feature but I may get it wrong and it was before his health issues so time will tell.
The last couple of releases have had update only versions but the people who leaked the game only leaked the full game version.

Reactions: Hinomura

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

It isn't entirely PoV, there have been several flashbacks. I can easily see Jamie and Shauna laying in bed with him one evening, recounting the fun they had earlier as they slowly warm him up for the main event.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes