DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wtf.... theres possibility of OPTIONAL girl on girl in the harem and girl on girl that we will NEVER see between girls we're not intrested in! OMG its outrageous! Nope.... some people are just pathetic....
Well unless we are able to give BD a whole computer park and hundreds of monkeys to operate them, make poses for them and make renders, every single render BD makes of an FF scene will be one less scene he can make with MC. Now if you like FF content that is fine, if you do not it means there will be less content you like for content that leaves you cold.

Now I suspect most people will not begrudge or mind too much some time put into FF scenes even if not their thing (just as most will not begrudge another Jamie scene even if they might prefer a Bailey, Natalie, Stacy or whichever girl you fancy since she is his first GF), but when it would become the main or close to that or a few updates in a row with only FF scenes, that would change. It is up to BD though what balance he wishes, but those like me that do not care for FF scenes will not become happier when they become many instead of some or a few. ;P

Not even talking yet about some flames that may appear if Azel, Wendy and Willow would have FF scenes while MC can only go

Jealousy will be rife:p

Reactions: Sngo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why people are so worried about lesbian content in this game. The very few scenes where there is girl on girl action are optional, and the only actual lesbian relationship in the game only happens if you tell Bailey that you're ok with her being with Rainn

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well unless we are able to give BD a whole computer park and hundreds of monkeys to operate them, make poses for them and make renders, every single render BD makes of an FF scene will be one less scene he can make with MC. Now if you like FF content that is fine, if you do not it means there will be less content you like for content that leaves you cold.

Now I suspect most people will not begrudge or mind too much some time put into FF scenes even if not their thing (just as most will not begrudge another Jamie scene even if they might prefer a Bailey, Natalie, Stacy or whichever girl you fancy since she is his first GF), but when it would become the main or close to that or a few updates in a row with only FF scenes, that would change. It is up to BD though what balance he wishes, but those like me that do not care for FF scenes will not become happier when they become many instead of some or a few. ;P

Not even talking yet about some flames that may appear if Azel, Wendy and Willow would have FF scenes while MC can only go

Jealousy will be rife:p
Well tbh since WVM is from only the MCs view point the only girl on girl we will see is when MC is there (involved or voyeur) so there wouldn't be any wasted renders that don't involve the MC in sexual scenes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't know why people are so worried about lesbian content in this game. The very few scenes where there is girl on girl action are optional, and the only actual lesbian relationship in the game only happens if you tell Bailey that you're ok with her being with Rainn
Just not everybody likes it or to have scenes shown, just as others do not like other dick, anal, incest and so on. Now I also think BD will not go overboard, unless he has been listening too much to people that say it is not fair Mc has all the sex and the poor girls are sitting back or that that is unrealistic. :p

Now I have already a lot less problems with the girls forming some emotional attachments between themselves and those also get romantic (Jamie and Shauna also make some sense they might get curious if in them in the first place), just I do not have to see it too often or it will impact my enjoyment of the game for sure and if we go the full every woman is bisexual it will not really impress me personally either. Balance and focus of a game is important and I like this game as the MC focused fantasy it mainly was until now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just not everybody likes it or to have scenes shown, just as others do not like other dick, anal, incest and so on. Now I also think BD will not go overboard, unless he has been listening too much to people that say it is not fair Mc has all the sex and the poor girls are sitting back or that that is unrealistic. :p

Now I have already a lot less problems with the girls forming some emotional attachments between themselves and those also get romantic (Jamie and Shauna also make some sense they might get curious if in them in the first place), just I do not have to see it too often or it will impact my enjoyment of the game for sure and if we go the full every woman is bisexual it will not really impress me personally either. Balance and focus of a game is important.
Yeah I totally get that, not everyone is into lesbian scenes. But I think BD so far has done a good job of making those things avoidable, and also, those scenes only happen when the mc is present. Unless he decides to massively change the way he tells the story I don't think we will have to worry about it.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Mind Drop #20 (04/20/2021) (scuffed)

Yo! Actual short and unstructured mind drop this week.

This is just an announcement that I'm grinding away at the update as fast as I can.
I'm experiencing normal headaches and frustration that come along with large releases, most of the frustration is caused by poor organization skills and having to piece everything together. (Most of these issues were already remedied for the future, if you remember I talked about it some a few months back.. but sadly this work was done before the new system.)

Every day I'm getting closer.
Due to me wanting to solely focus I don't plan on having any other posts until the update is out and I do not expect it to be this week so the next mind drop will be on the 4th of May.
I do not plan on announcing a date or talking about it prior to its release.
After this week simply check my patreon to see if it's up around 5-8pm EST. If it isn't up then it wasn't ready yet and check again the next day.

(and for anyone concerned, despite me pushing myself quite a bit my eyes are actually continuing to get better again)

And just to clarify because there were some questions from last week's poll:
I brought up that there would be many girl-girl relationships in WVM and that all of them would be optional and I'd like to explain the extent of that.

So, before anything else I'll say there will never be another man involved in anything. I only write / create things I like and I'm just not into that.
Outside of M->F trans people (if you choose so) there will never be another penis shown, for the MC or for the girls.

All girl-girl relationships will be optional unless you are not romantically involved with either one of the potential girls. Then they'll always be in a relationship.

All girls that can potentially be in relationships with each other will also be available to the MC. No girls are locked from involvement if you do not share.

There won't be any bullshit where the girls leave you to be together alone with each other. Fuck punishing players that way. Shit like that is really fucking lame.

I know my approach to this isn't the one that achieves "realism". But in the nicest way I can put it, fuck realism. This is a game about having fun.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to ask

Thank you all and I love you guys <3
I'll have this update out ASAP. Thanks for the patience.

POLL: While we're on the topic of girl-girl relationships, many people commented that it depended on the girls. So let me ask, would you be okay with Jamie and Shauna getting closer in that regard?
Yes
No
It's been a while since your last update and I'm getting WVM withdrawal symptoms
Hope to see the update soon

and to answer your poll
My answer would be I would be ok with that.
Just no mmf, not into that

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's been a while Your last update and I'm getting WVM withdrawal symptoms
Hope to see the update soon

and to answer your poll
My answer would be I would be ok with that.
Just no mmf, not into that
Well I already think I answered that, not much problem if it would feel natural and stays somewhat rare, not only my taste has to be served. Though I would not mind either if they just would end up very close friends and not interested in each others sex organs (which depending on the route you take for Shauna) either after some experimenting.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
We already got an example of a full-on girl-girl relationship with Keyana & Brittany (since they're a married couple), on the Rachael Client route.

Reactions: csmk14

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You forgot our new coach and her wife?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You forgot our new coach and her wife?
Oh yeah that too, but even then the only scenes we see with them are when the mc is present and you can avoid it. The game is from the pov of the mc we won't get scenes where he is not involved and all the scenes we get BD always gives us the option if we want the girls to be sexual with each other or not. I don't think this is a real issue.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Jamie and Shauna becoming closer and getting intimate with one another has been at the top of my most wanted list ever since that accidental kiss, and a great progression of their relationship as friends into something much more intimate. So a big YES to them being in a girl-girl relationship.

And I have no worries F/F content is going to overwhelm the game or anything. It all takes place from the POV of the MC so any intimacy between characters would happen in the presence of the MC, which is perfectly fine or sent in images on his phone.

I personally will share any girl that wants to be in a relationship with another girl, so I'm really happy and excited Braindrop said there would be "many girl-girl relationships". Couldn't be more pleased.

So far Bailey and Rainn are a confirmed girl-girl relationship with Jamie and Shauna being highly likely too. I wonder who the rest would be? And I hope there will be sharing between multiple girls. Like Bailey is with Rainn and Jamie or Shauna as well, for example. At least for scenes anyway if not a full on relationship.

Any speculation? :unsure:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
So, there's been a lot of discussion about the girl on girl stuff, and I thought I'd add my two cents, because why not?

Firstly, lesbian scenes aren't my thing, generally. I don't hate them, but they don't arouse me as much as a scene where I can see myself as someone in the scene. So, like many if (and that's a BIG if) the game started leaning heavily toward these scenes, I'd probably start liking the game less. However, I don't think that BD's use of the word "many" in the statement about having many girl on girl scenes in the future is meant to indicate this. The game is going to be a long one, after all, and even if there ends up being (just a randomly chosen number of scenes) 20 girl on girl scenes by the end of the game, that would qualify as "many" scenes in my book, but would probably be a small fraction of the scenes in the game as a whole.

Secondly, I care a lot about the story of the game, and I am rather enjoying this one so far. I think that the blossoming relationships between some of the women in the harem is a natural progression of the story. I don't think it makes sense (right now anyway) for all of them to end up with girls they're into, but girls like Shauna and Jamie make sense, and Bailey and Rainn do too. As much as I understand why people would get jealous if it happened, based on their past relationships, I would understand if Willow and Liz had one as well, since they seemed pretty close (though I totally get why there are people who would not want this to happen, it's just an example of a couple of girls it would make sense to me, based on what's happened already, to wind up interested in one another). Examples of girls I don't think the story currently supports a strong suggestion of a possible relationship with other women includes most of the girls. This could change as the story evolves, however.

So I guess what I'm saying is, I support the idea of the girls getting into relationships within the harem when it suits the story, because it makes the story better, even though the scenes that result aren't the ones that I enjoy the most, because for me the story takes precedence. Even though this content is always optional, because it suits the story to my mind, I think I'd include it. I do understand a little bit why people who would opt out would still feel salty about it becoming prominent, however - it does make the overall volume of content in an individual release seem like a lot less when you start skipping things.

Anyway, that's how I feel about the current big topic of discussion.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
I would like to post this in the review topic, but I don't know how to do it right now, so let's go here then.

I started to play this game and then I erased my save by accident and then I started to play again. Both times that I've played it was hard to stop playing, so this is a big plus in my opinion.

The thing that impressed me the most is how this game evolves from the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing that sometimes make me deslike some games of this site is the relationship points system and how some game are extremely dependent of them. I play some of them and one is my favorite game (New Coral City), but sometimes I just want to play erotic games to have fun and distract me from the real world. Nothing deep and meaningful, just see some hot chicks fucking with a pretending version of me. That's it. I like the challenge to be with different girls and to "conquer" them by understand her own characteristics (I prefer to live this in the real world by the way), but don't we all (or almost all) cheat with walkthorughs to fuck them anyway? And the thing that I love about this game is the fact that I didn't need any walkthrough to do it. Do I wanna fuck Shauna or Tia or Natalie? If and when the game gives me this opportunity (building up the relationship with simple choices along the way), let's do it.

Other cool thing that I like is the fact that the MC is a good guy. Almost all MC's of these games are a bunch of assholes (and here again, I don't have a problem with that, I played and play still some of these games) and it is refreshing to see a good guy in this role.

The game is heavily character-driven (of course) and sometimes too much, being repetitive and boring - too much I love you - but it isn't something that made me gave up in the game (and it is something that is improving in the last updates).

There is something that I read in the last dev update that I love to read: "Fuck reality". And as a writer myself I totally agree with that. If you create a story, the only logic needed is in the universe that the writer created in itself. For instance, if you create a world that the MC is so charismatic and charming that a lot of girls wanna fuck him, go for it. My problem will start when the MC starts to fuck all of them indiscriminately. And WVM does not do that.

Other plus is how the game deals with some questions like transgender people (I am refering with the possibility to chose trans Shauna - I didn't, by the way, but I like the possibility of the player choosing that - and Skye). It is very well dealt and in mature way.

And I love the basketball subplot and its own development.

In general that's the review that I planed to write about the game. Very good and I am anxious for the update. And my favorite girls - Rachael (my favorite female character, by far), Tia and Jasmine :love:.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Personally, I like the sweet loving girls a lot, but I get that there are people around here that don't find them 'challenging'. However, I don't think I'll ever see why people find them boring, or lacking in character development. To me they're all clearly different people with interesting perspectives, and their own growth and development arcs.

To be clear, if you don't like them, that's fine. It's also okay that I don't understand the perspective, and we can disagree. I just feel like I need to support the girls I like when people say things like that, so that Devs understand there are people who enjoy them too.

This is also not to say I can't enjoy a girl who is a lot more complex to romance, either. Though I'm definitely not into actually mean or cruel girls, personally.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I would like to post this in the review topic, but I don't know how to do it right now, so let's go here then.

I started to play this game and then I erased my save by accident and then I started to play again. Both times that I've played it was hard to stop playing, so this is a big plus in my opinion.

The thing that impressed me the most is how this game evolves from the beginning.

The thing that sometimes make me deslike some games of this site is the relationship points system and how some game are extremely dependent of them. I play some of them and one is my favorite game (New Coral City), but sometimes I just want to play erotic games to have fun and distract me from the real world. Nothing deep and meaningful, just see some hot chicks fucking with a pretending version of me. That's it. I like the challenge to be with different girls and to "conquer" them by understand her own characteristics (I prefer to live this in the real world by the way), but don't we all (or almost all) cheat with walkthorughs to fuck them anyway? And the thing that I love about this game is the fact that I didn't need any walkthrough to do it. Do I wanna fuck Shauna or Tia or Natalie? If and when the game gives me this opportunity (building up the relationship with simple choices along the way), let's do it.

Other cool thing that I like is the fact that the MC is a good guy. Almost all MC's of these games are a bunch of assholes (and here again, I don't have a problem with that, I played and play still some of these games) and it is refreshing to see a good guy in this role.

The game is heavily character-driven (of course) and sometimes too much, being repetitive and boring - too much I love you - but it isn't something that made me gave up in the game (and it is something that is improving in the last updates).

There is something that I read in the last dev update that I love to read: "Fuck reality". And as a writer myself I totally agree with that. If you create a story, the only logic needed is in the universe that the writer created in itself. For instance, if you create a world that the MC is so charismatic and charming that a lot of girls wanna fuck him, go for it. My problem will start when the MC starts to fuck all of them indiscriminately. And WVM does not do that.

Other plus is how the game deals with some questions like transgender people (I am refering with the possibility to chose trans Shauna - I didn't, by the way, but I like the possibility of the player choosing that - and Skye). It is very well dealt and in mature way.

And I love the basketball subplot and its own development.

In general that's the review that I planed to write about the game. Very good and I am anxious for the update. And my favorite girls - Rachael (my favorite female character, by far), Tia and Jasmine :love:.

To post a review click on the stars at the top, but make sure you don't click outside the window that pops up while you're writing it otherwise it'll vanish.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Personally, I like the sweet loving girls a lot, but I get that there are people around here that don't find them 'challenging'. However, I don't think I'll ever see why people find them boring, or lacking in character development. To me they're all clearly different people with interesting perspectives, and their own growth and development arcs.

To be clear, if you don't like them, that's fine. It's also okay that I don't understand the perspective, and we can disagree. I just feel like I need to support the girls I like when people say things like that, so that Devs understand there are people who enjoy them too.

This is also not to say I can't enjoy a girl who is a lot more complex to romance, either. Though I'm definitely not into actually mean or cruel girls, personally.
I like the sweet characters too. No problem with that. But they have to distinct and unique personality traits so we can like them also because of their own fascinating characteristics. I wanna them to be flawed and fascinating people, not only bad or good either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Heh, girl on girl scenes, more accurately lesbian scenes....are not for me. I don't mind them in a game it just doesnt do anything for me. I have a decent, won't say good, reason for that.

To me if it is a lesbian scene last thing they want in the mix is a man, hence the lesbian part. I mean that is thier lifestyle and who am I to encroch on it. Second, threesomes sound good in theory, never had one so wouldn't know, but unless it is a rando threesome it is naive to think jelousy won't be an issue.

That being said, did I give the go ahead to Bailey? Well hell yeah I did, who can say no to her....just to damn adorable.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
That being said, did I give the go ahead to Bailey? Well hell yeah I did, who can say no to her....just to damn adorable.
I could never say no to Bailey either, but when it came to the question of whether we would allow a relationship with Rainn, Rainn was the decisive factor for me. The sweet little darling just shouldn't be left alone.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes