DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh I agree. I was just stating the pair I Would want to see, lol. It's all very unlikely so why not throw out the pairing I would personally would prefer for azel :)
Fair enough. :p Just as I threw out I would have at least a slight case of jealousy if it would happen.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Fair enough. I think I'd prefer Wendy, actually, though. For two reasons. Rachel is a wonderful woman, but her breasts are significantly oversized for my tastes, and, I don't think there are many opportunities to pair your biological mother with your adopted mother like that. It'd feel kind of unique to me.
I give you props that indeed would be unique. Truthfully racking my brain if I've ever scene the adoptive mom scissoring the bio mom...

P.s. I owe you a react:)
Fair enough. :p Just as I threw out I would have at least a slight case of jealousy if it would happen.
You most definitely are not alone. This thread would be full of posts minutes after a release for sure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I give you props that indeed would be unique. Truthfully racking my brain if I've ever scene the adoptive mom scissoring the bio mom...

P.s. I owe you a react:)
You most definitely are not alone. This thread would be full of posts minutes after a release for sure.
True, most other girls I would not mind too much if they have sexual scenes together (with MC also actively involved in those scenes and not just voyeur, I would have way less problems to no with that), though from my perspective the less the better. Those three would be a bit harder to take, even if that is mostly just jealousy on my part. :p Al least I recognize and admit that. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
True, most other girls I would not mind too much if they have sexual scenes together (with MC also actively involved in those scenes and not just voyeur, I would have way less problems to no with that), though from my perspective the less the better. Those three would be a bit harder to take, even if that is mostly just jealousy on my part. :p Al least I recognize and admit that. :ROFLMAO:
Hey with them 3 I get it 100%. Being off limits in that manner to the mc could easily inspire feelings of jealousy in a lot of people.

Jamie and Shauna together has mostly been positive but I get that each pairing would be looked at differently. To me Jamie and Shauna make the most sense besides us that chose to have Bailey with Rainn. But to me it's fun to think about other combos just for fun.

Reactions: mofonistik

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey with them 3 I get it 100%. Being off limits in that manner to the mc could easily inspire feelings of jealousy in a lot of people.

Jamie and Shauna together has mostly been positive but I get that each pairing would be looked at differently. To me Jamie and Shauna make the most sense besides us that chose to have Bailey with Rainn. But to me it's fun to think about other combos just for fun.
True and the Willow/Liz or Willow/Leslie setup is there as well already if BD wants to go there despite the incoming screams. :p Quite a few possibilities, just I hope not too many scenes shown and just keep it story wise mainly they are involved. Pretty sure Belle would also work quite well with one or two of the other slightly less young ladies.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would be great if he started giving the MC a choice in how that relationship develops (mc just pleasures them, or they can also please each other during intimate scenes) but I really can't see that ever being optional as there has never been an option when it comes to Shauna & Jamie's sex scenes or relationship wise.
In the threesome with Rachael and Eden there is a choice between them pleasuring each other and them just being pleased by MC.

I also don't think I'd feel that jealous about Azel or Willow/Cedar getting someone. I also agree it's unlikely to happen, and that the howling about it would be immense. Even if Azel were going to get some that way, though, I'm not sure it would be Rachel. I think if Rachel swung that way she'd have tried a lot sooner. Maybe Wendy? But again. Howling.
See above, Rachael is definitely bi. And she's spoken about how hot Azel is at length. If she hasn't tried before (we really don't know), it's probably only because Azel wasn't interested in anybody except MC.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
In the threesome with Rachael and Eden there is a choice between them pleasuring each other and them just being pleased by MC.

See above, Rachael is definitely bi. And she's spoken about how hot Azel is at length. If she hasn't tried before (we really don't know), it's probably only because Azel wasn't interested in anybody except MC.
Ah. My playthrough is on the non-cheat path so, this is information I was unaware of. I didn't meet Eden or her counterpart until the bowling alley, and have had no such opportunities.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Well I suspect BD encountered more not directly enthusiastic replies about FF content (like mine that do not want to say no, since some others do love it and it is BD's game plus does not have to be only my preferences, but got worried by the word many) and maybe even more strongly disapproving or worried replies from Patrons. So he wanted to gauge how strong and if that would go for all relations, including a few he wanted included from start and what people would find an acceptable balance between FF and MC content if not great fans of FF content.

Like I would not mind much for Shauna/Jamie or Bailey/Rainn lines even if would avoid the scenes as such, if Wendy, Willow and Azel would have FF scenes shown that I would not be able to enjoy (for my reasons,I could see them ofc but not enjoy them), while never being able to have scenes with MC that I would, I would be at least a little jealous. :p To me them having FF scenes would be as annoying as if it was a loving nice guy other dick.

Now I would shrug that off after a little bit, but others would start whining a lot longer and louder likely. :p
That's why it'll be optional! Personally I want all the girls to be happy, and in the case of Moms and Sis, if they can find Sapphic love, then go for it, be it Sis and Leslie or Aubrey, and say the moms with each other. or Val & Rachel

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's why it'll be optional! Personally I want all the girls to be happy, and in the case of Moms and Sis, if they can find Sapphic love, then go for it, be it Sis and Leslie or Aubrey, and say the moms with each other. or Val & Rachel
Even optional will give problems though and people being unhappy about it, even if just cause BD could have made scenes they would have liked and others more for my reasons of pure jealousy when come to the ladies that will have no sexual scenes with MC ever. :p We also cannot expect BD to be able to give a MC centered scene as an alternative for each scene for those not on the Sapphic path, that would not only be entitled but also would place loads of extra workload on his shoulders that we should not want.

On the other hand as far as I am concerned it is BD's game and not mine, so as long as that content does not overwhelm the content I do like and make me lose the enjoyment in the game as is, it is in the end fully up to him. If he decides for whatever reason it needs to be in game in a way that would make me lose interest and fun in game, all I can do anyway is wish him best of luck and stop playing the game, even if I would think that would be a pity. :p It is not my game after all.

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
I agree with what most people said here. Having the girls come closer in a "natural" way in favor of the story is definitely preferable to having them stay apart, but making them stay with one another just for the sake of it is just as bad if not worse. I'm still think this story and scenes should focus mainly on the MC, but BD has not failed to deliver yet and giving the characters some more depth is a good thing, so I'm looking forward to what he does.
Hopefully his health gets better so he can work on the same rate as before without harming himself.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I haven't really checked in, in a while. But I see people discussing whether or not F/F scenes should be in the game.

Here's my two cents: I find the sight of two girls pleasing one another very erotic, so I am perfectly fine with the girls tending to one another, as long as it doesn't diminish their involvement with the MC. To me, being the only man in the ladies lives is part of the appeal of the harem, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy one another within the harem.

To be fair, I would be a bit miffed if the MC walked in on two ladies doing it, but they made it clear they didn't need him or want him (aka, dismissing him). I would like to be given the choice of participating, just watching, or leaving them to it. OR I would prefer if BD just writes it as the MC saying, "No problem girls, have your fun, we'll play later". In effect, give the MC some agency in the scene (In keeping with the general theme of the game), rather than being at the mercy of the girls.

At the very least, I would love to see the girls interacting with one another while in a scene with the MC. Some touching/licking/sucking would not be at all out of place. (And yes, as someone above me said, spitroasting/double-teaming one of the ladies with another one using a strapon/etc... would be great fun.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are your most precious babes in the whole wide world!
They are there because they found room in their loving awesome throbbing hearts for you!
They be jealous of eachother pleasuring you and getting extatic from your wonder touches and your deep caresses!
I haven't really checked in, in a while. But I see people discussing whether or not F/F scenes should be in the game.

Here's my two cents: I find the sight of two girls pleasing one another very erotic, so I am perfectly fine with the girls tending to one another, as long as it doesn't diminish their involvement with the MC. To me, being the only man in the ladies lives is part of the appeal of the harem, but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy one another within the harem.

To be fair, I would be a bit miffed if the MC walked in on two ladies doing it, but they made it clear they didn't need him or want him (aka, dismissing him). I would like to be given the choice of participating, just watching, or leaving them to it. OR I would prefer if BD just writes it as the MC saying, "No problem girls, have your fun, we'll play later". In effect, give the MC some agency in the scene (In keeping with the general theme of the game), rather than being at the mercy of the girls.

At the very least, I would love to see the girls interacting with one another while in a scene with the MC. Some touching/licking/sucking would not be at all out of place. (And yes, as someone above me said, spitroasting/double-teaming one of the ladies with another one using a strapon/etc... would be great fun.)
Babes oN!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So Azel won't have any scenes with mc (sex/romance wise)? I could have sworn the way Azel and mc were acting together were a indicator for future content.
no no no no no.... god this has been talked about to death .. there will never be incest in this game !!!!!!!!

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
no no no no no.... god this has been talked about to death .. there will never be incest in this game !!!!!!!!
Sad that Patreon gets to dictate content, because it was exceedingly obvious that it was eventually going to lead there. Honestly all the stuff about kissing your mom increasingly more erotically should be taken out at this point otherwise you are forever going to get this question over and over.

Ah who am I kidding, you still will.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sad that Patreon gets to dictate content, because it was exceedingly obvious that it was eventually going to lead there. Honestly all the stuff about kissing your mom increasingly more erotically should be taken out at this point otherwise you are forever going to get this question over and over.

Ah who am I kidding, you still will.
i get what your saying and maybe after this episode is over .. and we move on .. a modder will make it into incest .. who knows ... but regardless of that .. there is soo many babes to fuck .. incest is not needed

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
i get what your saying and maybe after this episode is over .. and we move on .. a modder will make it into incest .. who knows ... but regardless of that .. there is soo many babes to fuck .. incest is not needed
Literally nothing is needed my dude, doesn't stop people from wanting what they want.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes