Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi Thea, er I mean not Thea er I'm Not Thea Lundgren!
I have not played this or much else lately but H5 and Rebirth. How are things going with this project? Any idea how far out in days it is going to go?
Peace

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
So Azel won't have any scenes with mc (sex/romance wise)? I could have sworn the way Azel and mc were acting together were a indicator for future content.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It's been a while since your last update and I'm getting WVM withdrawal symptoms
Hope to see the update soon

and to answer your poll
My answer would be I would be ok with that.
Just no mmf, not into that
Seems to me that Jamie/Shauna getting closer was never really an option anyway to be fair as everything that has happened between them has never been optional. So the question just doesn't make sense if that is how BD has made the relationship with them so far!
Good that BD is going to add lesbian content for players and even better (for me anyway) that it will be optional just like it was with Bailey as sharing just isn't my thing lol.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seems to me that Jamie/Shauna getting closer was never really an option anyway to be fair as everything that has happened between them has never been optional. So the question just doesn't make sense if that is how BD has made the relationship with them so far!
But 'everything that has happened between them' is just one accidental kiss that they immediately apologised for...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
But 'everything that has happened between them' is just one accidental kiss that they immediately apologised for...
If I'm not mistaken didn't they both share the mc's cum after Shauna gave him a blowjob in the gym ?? I might be mistaken but I'm sure something happened after the BJ between them. It's been a while since I played so I could be wrong.

I just feel everything has already been set up for them to have this kind of sexual threesome relationship already and that's why I didn't see the point in the question regarding this topic as this is obviously something BD intended from the beginning with never having any options at all when it comes to a relationship with one or both the girls. Tell a lie we could turn down Shauna for a short period of time.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If I'm not mistaken didn't they both share the mc's cum after Shauna gave him a blowjob in the gym ?? I might be mistaken but I'm sure something happened after the BJ between them. It's been a while since I played so I could be wrong.

I just feel everything has already been set up for them to have this kind of sexual threesome relationship already and that's why I didn't see the point in the question regarding this topic as this is obviously something BD intended from the beginning with never having any options at all when it comes to a relationship with one or both the girls. Tell a lie we could turn down Shauna for a short period of time.
Well I suspect BD encountered more not directly enthusiastic replies about FF content (like mine that do not want to say no, since some others do love it and it is BD's game plus does not have to be only my preferences, but got worried by the word many) and maybe even more strongly disapproving or worried replies from Patrons. So he wanted to gauge how strong and if that would go for all relations, including a few he wanted included from start and what people would find an acceptable balance between FF and MC content if not great fans of FF content.

Like I would not mind much for Shauna/Jamie or Bailey/Rainn lines even if would avoid the scenes as such, if Wendy, Willow and Azel would have FF scenes shown that I would not be able to enjoy (for my reasons,I could see them ofc but not enjoy them), while never being able to have scenes with MC that I would, I would be at least a little jealous. :p To me them having FF scenes would be as annoying as if it was a loving nice guy other dick.

Now I would shrug that off after a little bit, but others would start whining a lot longer and louder likely. :p

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well I suspect BD encountered more not directly enthusiastic replies about FF content (like mine that do not want to say no, since some others do love it and it is BD's game plus does not have to be only my preferences, but got worried by the word many) and maybe even more strongly disapproving or worried replies from Patrons. So he wanted to gauge how strong and if that would go for all relations, including a few he wanted included from start and what people would find an acceptable balance between FF and MC content if not great fans of FF content.

Like I would not mind much for Shauna/Jamie or Bailey/Rainn lines even if would avoid the scenes as such, if Wendy, Willow and Azel would have FF scenes shown that I would not be able to enjoy (for my reasons,I could see them ofc but not enjoy them), while never being able to have scenes with MC that I would, I would be at least a little jealous. :p To me them having FF scenes would be as annoying as if it was a loving nice guy other dick.

Now I would shrug that off after a little bit, but others would start whining a lot longer and louder likely. :p
Completely agree with you :)

I understand BD is testing the waters so to speak regarding FF content and how people would feel with Jamie/Shauna becoming more intimate with each other and I fully respect that he will make this content available for the fans.

It would be great if he started giving the MC a choice in how that relationship develops (mc just pleasures them, or they can also please each other during intimate scenes) but I really can't see that ever being optional as there has never been an option when it comes to Shauna & Jamie's sex scenes or relationship wise.

I would never like to see Hazel, Wendy or Willow be intimate either as that would be such a low blow to us considering we will never get any action with them so yeah complete jealousy there on my part lol :p

Reactions: DA22 and Crazymic79

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Personally I would enjoy Azel/Rachael scene. It would be the only way to see azel get her freak on.

I honestly don't see it happening. I also would abhore the posts complaining that it ain't fair.
I also don't think I'd feel that jealous about Azel or Willow/Cedar getting someone. I also agree it's unlikely to happen, and that the howling about it would be immense. Even if Azel were going to get some that way, though, I'm not sure it would be Rachel. I think if Rachel swung that way she'd have tried a lot sooner. Maybe Wendy? But again. Howling.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I also don't think I'd feel that jealous about Azel or Willow/Cedar getting someone. I also agree it's unlikely to happen, and that the howling about it would be immense. Even if Azel were going to get some that way, though, I'm not sure it would be Rachel. I think if Rachel swung that way she'd have tried a lot sooner. Maybe Wendy? But again. Howling.
Oh I agree. I was just stating the pair I Would want to see, lol. It's all very unlikely so why not throw out the pairing I would personally would prefer for azel :)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Oh I agree. I was just stating the pair I Would want to see, lol. It's all very unlikely so why not throw out the pairing I would personally would prefer for azel :)
Fair enough. I think I'd prefer Wendy, actually, though. For two reasons. Rachel is a wonderful woman, but her breasts are significantly oversized for my tastes, and, I don't think there are many opportunities to pair your biological mother with your adopted mother like that. It'd feel kind of unique to me.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes