shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
i get what your saying and maybe after this episode is over .. and we move on .. a modder will make it into incest .. who knows ... but regardless of that .. there is soo many babes to fuck .. incest is not needed
is the game coming to a end?
sorry it's been awhile since I come to this thread so I'm a bit out of date with the games updates

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
sorry it's been awhile since I come to this thread so I'm a bit out of date with the games updates

no the next Update is just a few Hour's/Day's away, Braindrop had Health issuses in the past and is slowly getting back at it, his last mind drop (dev update) was on the 20th and he said the next one will be on 4th of may, after the next update.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
no the next Update is just a few Hour's/Day's away, Braindrop had Health issuses in the past and is slowly getting back at it, his last mind drop (dev update) was on the 20th and he said the next one will be on 4th of may, after the next update.
oh okay, thanks

Reactions: ohhiimfox

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Based on one of BD interview that this game is a +5 years project for him.

We will see how it goes, usually the beginning is the large amount of activities and very details. I would assumed down the road the WVM days will flow faster. However it really up to the developer how he believe the story should flow.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
My two favorite games (see sig) are both dropping big updates really soon. Wonder which one will land first. Either way this will be a fantastic week for me. :)

• Haha
Reactions: henry hopkin

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Since there wasn't an update for a while is this new update going to be the size of like two or three of them?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Since there wasn't an update for a while is this new update going to be the size of like two or three of them?
Render count will be 1000+ according to this Dev post

Other info most likely found in the FAQ. Link in OP as well as my signature.

Mind Drop #19 (04/13/2021)

Yo!
It's been a pretty standard week and there's not much to talk about so this will be a rather short mind drop.

Game / dev related stuff:
- Full day 9 release is still planned for this month.
Admittedly there's a lot of work left. I'm adding in a tiny scene to spice up another scene, I have three scenes left to write dialogue for, I have 800 something images left to edit, I have 20+ animations made that I still need to compile and convert, there's an extensive bug testing that needs to take place since I've changed quite a few things within my script, and many, many more tiny things that add up into the chaos.
And I still have to balance my work flow with the near constant strain in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, they're much better than they were but they haven't really gotten any better recently and I'm about to schedule yet another appointment.
So yeah, still should be this month but I can't put an exact timetable on it as this side of the work is so hard to gauge exactly how long it will take and there's always a chance of something breaking or needing to be remade.

- No Alanah poll this week as I may have forgotten what day it was yesterday and forgot to make one. But it works out anyway since I've been laser focused on the update.

Renders made this prior week:
New - 156 renders and 2 animations (and 1 remade animation)
Week 1 redo - 0 renders / animations. (Focus is on the newer content right now as I fell behind a few weeks because of my eye issue)

Personal related stuff:
- Nothing really to share again this week. But since there's a lot of new people around from this month alone I figure it's a good time to give a rundown of why the update schedule is in limbo as of late.
So real quick timeline of the bigger events of the last few months.
Found out I was going to be a dad, changed my entire release schedule, moved across states, and then had eye issues for multiple weeks.

Delays and all that certainly haven't been fun but they've been for good reasons. And I'll definitely take these sort of reasons for delays over what I went through last year. Everything besides my eye issue has been a super positive thing happening in my life and it certainly has changed a lot very quickly and sadly the game's schedule has taken a hit for it.
But I'm doing my best to do right by myself and family while also doing what's right for you guys so I've been pausing my pledges and being transparent about what is happening so I can't throw too many punches at myself over it. And you guys are about to get a 1000+ render update dropped on your head so while the situation has been shitty, I'm in a great place in my life and I'm excited about this update.
And I'm a super lucky fellow to have a community like this one that has had my back through it all.

Yep, that's it for this week. Should have more concrete info for you guys next week.
I'll talk to you all then, love you and thank you guys <3

POLL: Not to spoil anything but there are many girl-girl relationships planned for WVM. (all optional) So, are you one who is down to share between the girls or are you one to keep them all for yourself? (there isn't a wrong answer)
* I'm down to share
* They're all mine

Reactions: 8464856348

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Render count will be 1000+ according to this Dev post

Other info most likely found in the FAQ. Link in OP as well as my signature.
Is the render count whenever the image changes on the screen? because I see a lot of devs say this update is like 300 renders
but I honestly never know what that is or if that is long.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Is the render count whenever the image changes on the screen? because I see a lot of devs say this update is like 300 renders
I would guess its every time the actual picture changes with expresion change of the character etc

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It means how many pictures there are. Which technically isn't the same as whenever the picture changes as you could use the same image several times in a scene.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm guessing the side story which Rachel is a fixer for woman that wants to get pregnant is done for now? Maybe it was mentioned before but I didn't noticed it

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
It's been a long time since I've posted here...but here I am again, for now at least.

It is all set up, my friend Loco. Next thursday it will be done, and I will make sure to post my Jamie tattoo here for y'all to see. Got the approval of my wife, although there's no need for her to know Jamie's origins. All in all she can take the fact that it is an amazing art, after all.

(Please, somebody make sure that BD knows about this. I'm hopeful that it will lift his spirits, by seeing one paying homage to his amazing art) =P

Of course, you will see in due time the ss I've used for the tattoo ;)

And, a promise is a promise....

There you go, brothers! Fresh from the studio, and it will get even better in a few days...

(The curvature of the forearm makes it difficult to have a good view from the front of it, but I've tried to record it as well for y'all to see :D)

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-29 at 16.22.52 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-29 at 15.53.51.jpeg

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And, a promise is a promise....

There you go, brothers! Fresh from the studio, and it will get even better in a few days...

(The curvature of the forearm makes it difficult to have a good view from the front of it, but I've tried to record it as well for y'all to see :D)

View attachment 1170370 View attachment 1170369
Looks great man. Thank you for sharing with us. Pretty cool to see a character from WVM as a tattoo.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes