Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Well, since what the creator seems to want to redo the Ruby scenes for a new model (i think he already said it's is favorite character or something, so it's a given her models gonna be updated) , i would sincerely wish he would redo the Azel scenes to remove those awkward and un-necessary weird kissing scenes. If you stated you don't want incest / have her be the usual 'landlady' loophole, just make them kiss on the cheeks, it would do miles to improve the game imho.

Oh and i would hope to have the option to ditch Kimmy's family and the hoe house to move in with Kimmy, because Kimmy is love, Kimmy is life! I don't want a crappy boring maid outfit Kimmy scene. I would accept a non original pool scene, but please no maid scene D:

Oh and please include the gallery in the game the legit way, it's great mod from Scrappy, but i like to play my games legit. Galleries are the only mods i install, prevent you from having to make 18735 saves and shows you what you missed. xD

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Well, since what the creator seems to want to redo the Ruby scenes for a new model (i think he already said it's is favorite character or something, so it's a given her models gonna be updated) , i would sincerely wish he would redo the Azel scenes to remove those awkward and un-necessary weird kissing scenes. If you stated you don't want incest / have her be the usual 'landlady' loophole, just make them kiss on the cheeks, it would do miles to improve the game imho.

Oh and i would hope to have the option to ditch Kimmy's family and the hoe house to move in with Kimmy, because Kimmy is love, Kimmy is life! I don't want a crappy boring maid outfit Kimmy scene. I would accept a non original pool scene, but please no maid scene D:

Oh and please include the gallery in the game the legit way, it's great mod from Scrappy, but i like to play my games legit. Galleries are the only mods i install, prevent you from having to make 18735 saves and shows you what you missed. xD
Ruby and Moon model updates/changes is because he wasnt happy with them, not due to favouritism.

Kissing is just friendly mother and son love and also a way to annoy the incest trolls by giving them as much as BD can give without patreon being angry (especially now adays)

Kimmy and maid stuff is your opinion so thats fine but it is HIGHLY unlikely BD is gonna change that. Since its his game, his choice plus im sure alot of people are happy/want maid kimmy. I acctually remember when the update came out everyone was saying they cant wait to see kimmy in a maid outfit.

A gallery is planned to be implemented in the Week 1 rework.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hey you great peeps!
Is it time to play the update, or best to wait still?
Thanks in advance!
Peace

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can we get some kind of info on when to expect the next update?
Life happens, donations are paused. This forum has a nice feature where you can see when a vn update gets an update. "Latest updates" I believe it's called.

When this vn gets updated it will be listed there.

Until then, different people asking once or twice every page doesn't do anything but pad post numbers and bump the thread needlessly.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Something probably hasn't gone as smoothly as expected, hopefully it's not related to the eyes and the next MD should give more info tomorrow. In any case it's going to be a big update worth 2 months of wait, better a week late than bugged (y)
In this you are correct sir!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes