thataboo

Jan 18, 2018
Talking to BD on discord. To put things simply; he has faced some set backs including PC issues and Eye Issues. Which he will most likely talk about in his minddrop. So everyone just be patient, the update will be soon.
I, for a long time, don't really care for the update anymore (it comes when it's ready), but I am really invested in to BD's health!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
BD's health is number 1 ... the game can wait .. as far as i'm concerned ... so prayers to you BD .. i hope things start getting better for you :)
My one fear is that BD along with fans thinks this update needs to be super big and super satisfying. Thing is he partly had to postpone update cause of problems that stopped him from working on game, which is fair enough. Health does come first, but then also accept that you cannot win back that time. He is already a hard worker and there is only 24h in a day, so no need to put on that extra pressure.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My one fear is that BD along with fans thinks this update needs to be super big and super satisfying. Thing is he partly had to postpone update cause of problems that stopped him from working on game, which is fair enough. Health does come first, but then also accept that you cannot win back that time. He is already a hard worker and there is only 24h in a day, so no need to put on that extra pressure.
Agreed, i am hoping for a HUGE update to make up for the delay, but it's not worth it if BD ends up too tired and ill to continue.

Last edited:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
it becomes usual now the delays ... (y) :unsure:
It happens to all developers, over time the games become more complex and need more rendering time to be able to implement their ideas, or they have health problems and by not having a team behind them, everything is delayed, or the developers lose interest and they say that their Update will come out in 2021 and if you dare to criticize them they will ban you for life from the thread

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it becomes usual now the delays ... (y) :unsure:
considering the crap that BD has gone through this last year, with his eye problems topping it of recently it's amazing we are getting the update at all. The guy is loyal to a fault to his Patreons.

Not to mention how many times he has paused the pledges on Patreon because he has thought he couldn't deliver, show a hell of a character!

imaginatus

Feb 23, 2018
considering the crap that BD has gone through this last year, with his eye problems topping it of recently it's amazing we are getting the update at all. The guy is loyal to a fault to his Patreons.

Not to mention how many times he has paused the pledges on Patreon because he has thought he couldn't deliver, show a hell of a character!
That's kind of why I'm saying it. He often has bad luck ... (y) Only there is also an organizational problem I think :unsure:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
btw its the only game i feel relaxed i feel the love in the air when i am playing it . Great work developer ...this game its a part of my life .

Reactions: csmk14

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Mind Drop #21 (05/03/2021) (Not quite yet)

'Sup.

Really didn't want to make a post until the update is done as I'm sure there are people that will see that there was a new post and get hype that it was the update only for it to be an update on the update. But I didn't want to seem like I was ghosting either.

Sadly there isn't much to update on exactly. Update is close and I'm still grinding away on it, I just need more time.
Not trying to make excuses but it's been a rough few weeks where I've dealt with multiple PC issues (PSUs are lame) as well as a slight setback with my eyes. (nothing too bad though, just a few days of pain because I took one day off to have a cookout at my new place with friends / family and I spent a little too long in the sun. Though I'm not sure if it was because of the sun or allergies, but either way they're better now)

I don't want this to be a completely devoid post so I'll include something I didn't plan on making a big deal about.
This update will be the largest one I've ever put out. (previously mentioned it was north of 1k) but it's 1500+ renders and 30+ animations. I fudged some of the earlier numbers so it would be a surprise and I've also added a few scenes.
I don't remember exact numbers but I believe the previous largest update I put out was the 1200 render update for the end of day 7.

So yeah, I'm pumped for the release and I promise it will be out ASAP. No exact date but just continue to check around 7pm EST, if it isn't out then know in that moment I'm working away at it and check again the next day.

(Also there are many posts planned for after the release. Such as polls for fav girl in Days 8-9, client polls, monthly render set, FAQ, detailed plan for the future, etc)

Sorry for the lacking and somewhat low effort post. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up.
The wait is almost over, though I know these posts can cause some anxiousness. So I'll drop my usual promise that I will pause pledges again if the update isn't out in a reasonable timeframe from now as well as the other stuff I've promised this month.

Thank you guys so much for the support and your patience. This will be the last post until the update (for real this time).
I'll talk to you all soon. Love you guys. <3

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Mind Drop #21 (05/03/2021) (Not quite yet)

'Sup.

Really didn't want to make a post until the update is done as I'm sure there are people that will see that there was a new post and get hype that it was the update only for it to be an update on the update. But I didn't want to seem like I was ghosting either.

Sadly there isn't much to update on exactly. Update is close and I'm still grinding away on it, I just need more time.
Not trying to make excuses but it's been a rough few weeks where I've dealt with multiple PC issues (PSUs are lame) as well as a slight setback with my eyes. (nothing too bad though, just a few days of pain because I took one day off to have a cookout at my new place with friends / family and I spent a little too long in the sun. Though I'm not sure if it was because of the sun or allergies, but either way they're better now)

I don't want this to be a completely devoid post so I'll include something I didn't plan on making a big deal about.
This update will be the largest one I've ever put out. (previously mentioned it was north of 1k) but it's 1500+ renders and 30+ animations. I fudged some of the earlier numbers so it would be a surprise and I've also added a few scenes.
I don't remember exact numbers but I believe the previous largest update I put out was the 1200 render update for the end of day 7.

So yeah, I'm pumped for the release and I promise it will be out ASAP. No exact date but just continue to check around 7pm EST, if it isn't out then know in that moment I'm working away at it and check again the next day.

(Also there are many posts planned for after the release. Such as polls for fav girl in Days 8-9, client polls, monthly render set, FAQ, detailed plan for the future, etc)

Sorry for the lacking and somewhat low effort post. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up.
The wait is almost over, though I know these posts can cause some anxiousness. So I'll drop my usual promise that I will pause pledges again if the update isn't out in a reasonable timeframe from now as well as the other stuff I've promised this month.

Thank you guys so much for the support and your patience. This will be the last post until the update (for real this time).
I'll talk to you all soon. Love you guys. <3
Thank you K18 for posting that here.

I am very excited. Looking forward to this 100%

Reactions: Uncle Loco and K18

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess I'm having withdrawal syndrome. Who's that behind Jamie and between Shauna and Zoe again? And is that Azel or Harp? :D

Oh well, so many VNs have updated these days that I didn't mind the further delays, just promise us that you really look after your eyes, Braindrop - I guess we really don't want to hear about more complications and we don't want you to risk going blind. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Reactions: qwsl

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I guess I'm having withdrawal syndrome. Who's that behind Jamie and between Shauna and Zoe again? And is that Azel or Harp? :D

Oh well, so many VNs have updated these days that I didn't mind the further delays, just promise us that you really look after your eyes, Braindrop - I guess we really don't want to hear about more complications and we don't want you to risk going blind. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
That's Skye at the back. Also the new assistant coach. Don't see Azel or Harp.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes