Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

Mind Drop #21 (05/03/2021) (Not quite yet)

'Sup.

Really didn't want to make a post until the update is done as I'm sure there are people that will see that there was a new post and get hype that it was the update only for it to be an update on the update. But I didn't want to seem like I was ghosting either.

Sadly there isn't much to update on exactly. Update is close and I'm still grinding away on it, I just need more time.
Not trying to make excuses but it's been a rough few weeks where I've dealt with multiple PC issues (PSUs are lame) as well as a slight setback with my eyes. (nothing too bad though, just a few days of pain because I took one day off to have a cookout at my new place with friends / family and I spent a little too long in the sun. Though I'm not sure if it was because of the sun or allergies, but either way they're better now)

I don't want this to be a completely devoid post so I'll include something I didn't plan on making a big deal about.
This update will be the largest one I've ever put out. (previously mentioned it was north of 1k) but it's 1500+ renders and 30+ animations. I fudged some of the earlier numbers so it would be a surprise and I've also added a few scenes.
I don't remember exact numbers but I believe the previous largest update I put out was the 1200 render update for the end of day 7.

So yeah, I'm pumped for the release and I promise it will be out ASAP. No exact date but just continue to check around 7pm EST, if it isn't out then know in that moment I'm working away at it and check again the next day.

(Also there are many posts planned for after the release. Such as polls for fav girl in Days 8-9, client polls, monthly render set, FAQ, detailed plan for the future, etc)

Sorry for the lacking and somewhat low effort post. Just wanted to let you guys know what's up.
The wait is almost over, though I know these posts can cause some anxiousness. So I'll drop my usual promise that I will pause pledges again if the update isn't out in a reasonable timeframe from now as well as the other stuff I've promised this month.

Thank you guys so much for the support and your patience. This will be the last post until the update (for real this time).
I'll talk to you all soon. Love you guys. <3
Wtf, I thought Kimmy was like bailey short? not one of the taller ones.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
A question.Does this game included older woman,more like grandma that milf?i had been told that it does,just to be sure

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This game is too slow paced, feels like it all blends together and the conversations never stop (they aren't interesting enough), there isn't enough progression for its length so far. Cute girls though
Agree to strongly disagree!?

If I remember right, at least one GILF (the old nurse) is in the game.
Damn skippy there is, hottest girl (well...) in the game!

Reactions: csmk14

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
One las question ,does the game contain choices or is only one direct path ,only reading
There are two different paths, if you initially cheated on Jamie or not. If you did you had the opportunity to sleep with a lot more girls to date. But those will come around for the non-cheaters too. In general you can state for each girl - sans Jamie and Shauna - if you are interested in them or not. The does not apply to girls that would create incest content, they are off limits.

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
Ehm somebody have infos about the next update(s)? just had normally the feeling there are nearly monthly updates and know, nothing? ^^
It will be out shortly hopefully. Just check the patron between 5-9 PM Est to see if it is uploaded there if it is not then just check back the next day. Hes still working on getting it out and has had some setbacks with his eyes recently so its taking a little extra time but it will be worth it as this next update is going to be super huge in size compared to any and all previous updates. :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes