Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nah, he's probably 75th percentile these days, barely above 6.5 inches. No longer superstar where it counts!

Also, he actually isn't that tall unless it's all in the torso. Several shots have established his hips are only a few inches higher than Shawna/Jamie's.

View attachment 1180342

Can you even see his dick in the above image? Microdick is unacceptable! Restore anatomical superiority of Week 1 now!
Uh, I think you can't see his dick in that because he's hard and the girls are playing with it? It's not going to be hanging down. That's true about his height though, I didn't think about how he looks to be barely taller than them in that shot at the time. Maybe they're both standing on boxes? :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Uh, I think you can't see his dick in that because he's hard and the girls are playing with it? It's not going to be hanging down. That's true about his height though, I didn't think about how he looks to be barely taller than them in that shot at the time. Maybe they're both standing on boxes? :ROFLMAO:
Maybe they were holding magnifying glasses to see it? Below average even with bulging/throbbing veins. Sad.

D8_183.jpg

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
He went form having an inhuman dick length to having a healthy and girthy eight incher, I'd say he's doing alright for himself, considering he's still above average in terms of length and girth.

It was shrank a long time ago, for a very good reason, I'd say he has more than enough as of right now.
I would argue, proportionally given his height (don't forget this guy is 6'4+) that at least 10" would've been more normal for his physique.

Reactions: ImperialD

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
I'm in deep Love with this game, great story, great models, captivating MC (say no to MC dick shortage hahaha) and GF's.

I have an polygamous rellationship and i'm surprised to see how much things Jamie says in common with my main GF (not everything, but was a good ammount to get me to present this game to her).

Afterall i have only one complaining, i'm extremelly unconfortable with lying to Jamie's Mother, really, one more thing her dumb sister did, if i could i'd totally not have her under the MC's house, but ok i can accept Jamie wanting to get good with her sister, but having to lie forcefully to Jamie's mother it's really anoying, i don't want at all to get in good terms with Jamie Mother, speccially after all she spoke during this short time we meet her. And speaking from experience, trying to please parents that have such a restricted POV is just not worth it, it'll just stress the couple, and we still be saw as freaks and sinners and all of it.

I really don't want to be the "make the story i want to YOUR game" guy, nor block the way you write and see your game, but if you could make lying to Jamies mother arc optional, i would really appreciate.

Sorry if a made some spelling mistakes, english is not my main language.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Nah, he's probably 75th percentile these days, barely above 6.5 inches. No longer superstar where it counts!

Also, he actually isn't that tall unless it's all in the torso. Several shots have established his hips are only a few inches higher than Shawna/Jamie's.

View attachment 1180342

Can you even see his dick in the above image? Microdick is unacceptable! Restore anatomical superiority of Week 1 now!
Slightly off topic for which i'm sorry, but damn the girls arses look absolutely peachy. Big fan.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes