BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Come on guys let's get back to the important topics ...

I propose a truce between those who prefer MC's original anatomy and those who prefer his current microdick. There's an obvious compromise here: give MC's current microdick to trans Shawna, and restore MC's original anatomy for those who go with fem Shawna. Happy ending for all!

Reactions: Cold North

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't know if I'm stupid or just really blind but when did the MC start calling Shauna, Shawn on the trans path.
Shawn was Shaunas "male" name before she transitioned/relised her true identity. And MC sometimes slips up by calling her shawn but he does mention to jamie that he is trying harder to just say shauna (mentions at the outdoor basketball court before meeting Damien if i remember correctly)

Feb 21, 2020
Shawn was Shaunas "male" name before she transitioned/relised her true identity. And MC sometimes slips up by calling her shawn but he does mention to jamie that he is trying harder to just say shauna (mentions at the outdoor basketball court before meeting Damien if i remember correctly)
ok

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So I have no interest in Jasmine for my harem. I told Jamie 'no' in her classroom game, and I didn't invite Jasmine to come over to the house, yet she still shows up on day 6 and falls asleep with the others in bed.

The only thing that seems to matter is the choice to either 'confront' Damien or 'approach him as a friend'. If I choose the former, she ALWAYS shows up even when I am not interested and don't invite her, whereas if I choose the latter she doesn't. Is this a bug? (unmodded patreon version)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
So I have no interest in Jasmine for my harem. I told Jamie 'no' in her classroom game, and I didn't invite Jasmine to come over to the house, yet she still shows up on day 6 and falls asleep with the others in bed.

The only thing that seems to matter is the choice to either 'confront' Damien or 'approach him as a friend'. If I choose the former, she ALWAYS shows up even when I am not interested and don't invite her, whereas if I choose the latter she doesn't. Is this a bug? (unmodded patreon version)
It's not a bug and it shouldn't mean you're on her path either. Do you get the choice to kiss her on the morning of day 7? I think that is a more clear indicator.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

No. Coz shes not really gonna like you that much more than a friend if you're not gonna stand up for her. Yet confronting Damien about him basically being a dick is you standing up for jasmine so shes gonna still be somewhat intrested. Also, the "classroom" game isnt permanent choices, there are many events/choices that can change how you feel towards a charcter or how they may feel towards you.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes