assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
what kind of question is that?....
pretty standard question i believe that to be.....
Rodrigoofb Yeah man when i type in wvm to check out my fave game i see the go f urself tag plain as days

But i mean its been awhile yes since hes done anything with his game sooo... kinda leads me to thinking that hes given up on the game, which is a shame willow and rain fave characters in my op but yea last i heard there was a loss in the family and he was taking a break didnt say how long said break was gonna be which again was why i was asking if it was on hold

HornyyPussy thanks much appreciated

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Rodrigoofb Yeah man when i type in wvm to check out my fave game i see the go f urself tag plain as days

But i mean its been awhile yes since hes done anything with his game sooo... kinda leads me to thinking that hes given up on the game, which is a shame willow and rain fave characters in my op but yea last i heard there was a loss in the family and he was taking a break didnt say how long said break was gonna be which again was why i was asking if it was on hold

it's also standard to look for information either by reading a few pages behind or by using the search option but you did not do that hence my question...
let's say you don't use the search option or read a few pages behind you ...how about checking BD's patron? since you can see he post pretty regular...no?
then again..hence my question...

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Been a few updates since he game back from his break last year in around august/September if i remember correctly.

Hey so is this game on hold or what?
No. BD has recently faced health issues mainly concerning his eyes but he also has been facing PC issues. The update will be out sometime soon whenever its ready.

Check his patreon for updates. He does public updates called "mind drops" which also have been posted here so if you want to see whats going on.

assdweller

Jan 21, 2019
BTLD sorry didnt mean to sound so snarky it sounded good in my head at first and dont take this wrong but F patreon also who in their right mind wants to sift through 2090 pages to find an answer to a question that was answered 1/2 hr after posting said question

OfficiallyGames sorry to hear about BD didnt know that i havent been on this page since last year

also BTLD typing "on hold" into the search for this page brings up 14 more im really not that inclinded to look through them all

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Rcoulter

Dec 23, 2019
The last update for this game was in January and people complain about how long it take for the next update. I really want the game to come out but it has only been four months. I could understand if it was like August but good games takes a long time. Also the poor guy isn't feeling well. If you think it is so easy to make a game then please do it yourself and see how often releases come out. I would gladly see you put out a game every week with the same type of content as him. Not hating just saying. Have a bless day.

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
The last update for this game was in January and people complain about how long it take for the next update. I really want the game to come out but it has only been four months. I could understand if it was like August but good games takes a long time. Also the poor guy isn't feeling well. If you think it is so easy to make a game then please do it yourself and see how often releases come out. I would gladly see you put out a game every week with the same type of content as him. Not hating just saying. Have a bless day.
Why do "we" have to go make a game just to prove a point? when there are other creators on this forum creating games of similar or higher standard to which we can draw comparisons to. Because, true while the players cannot imagine what creators have to go through, other creators can, and we can use patterns from others' work to gauge a potential pattern for BD.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Why do "we" have to go make a game just to prove a point? when there are other creators on this forum creating games of similar or higher standard to which we can draw comparisons to. Because, true while the players cannot imagine what creators have to go through, other creators can, and we can use patterns from others' work to gauge a potential pattern for BD.
Do you know how difficult it is to pose a microdick for each and every render in a lewd scene with MC? No wonder BD's eyes are strained. Restore MC's original anatomy to preserve our beloved dev's health!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why is it always the first thing people go to for some kind of defense and it's always the weakest line they could possibly say....

"Why don't you do it yourself"....

Ren'py is, quite literally, babies first engine and anyone absolutely anyone can make a game using it. Top that with hours of tutorials and devs all over the place willing to give newbies a hand and it's quite easy for even the least creative person to have a game in development.

That isn't a defense.

Even I have a game in the works and I know nothing about anything. Most of the stuff is basic as fuck and anything complex I just ask for help with. The only difference is i'm not interested in the money so won't be releasing anything until i'm fnished.

That said with the amount of incest clones all following the same plot it should be obvious to anyone that all it takes to make a game is a bit of time and a half decent rig.

If you'd have left it at he's been sick, that would have been fine. The whole "do it yourself" argument is just so weak it's unreal.

If someone had 1 or 2 high end rigs, an idea mapped out and knew what to do they could indeed put out similar content on a weekly basis.

It isn't sustainable nor is it healthy or recommended but certainly doable.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
it is being reworked and yes going to be smaller. to match the post day two images.
unless you're working on the rework there's no way of knowing exactly the size :) , so...let's stop there with the misinformation.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why is it always the first thing people go to for some kind of defense and it's always the weakest line they could possibly say....

"Why don't you do it yourself"....

Ren'py is, quite literally, babies first engine and anyone absolutely anyone can make a game using it. Top that with hours of tutorials and devs all over the place willing to give newbies a hand and it's quite easy for even the least creative person to have a game in development.

That isn't a defense.

Even I have a game in the works and I know nothing about anything. Most of the stuff is basic as fuck and anything complex I just ask for help with. The only difference is i'm not interested in the money so won't be releasing anything until i'm fnished.

That said with the amount of incest clones all following the same plot it should be obvious to anyone that all it takes to make a game is a bit of time and a half decent rig.

If you'd have left it at he's been sick, that would have been fine. The whole "do it yourself" argument is just so weak it's unreal.

If someone had 1 or 2 high end rigs, an idea mapped out and knew what to do they could indeed put out similar content on a weekly basis.

It isn't sustainable nor is it healthy or recommended but certainly doable.
Yeah partly what you said, then anyone has real life issues. Having a dedicated partner and children around that also want time, a job and such also will make a difference. That is one reason why you cannot even compare creators easily even if they have the same computer setup and are both solo devs. Perfectionism is also a thing, some like Notty leave as much or more on the cutting floor as they will include in game and others will only throw out a render if extremely bad.

So comparisons do not help too much, just look at what devs do create and publish and then make your own choice if that is what you like. (I have been waiting forever for an update to Come Inside, but it will be there when it is. No use to try to speedup that dev or some others that already work hard, even if you may not always notice in amount of updates :p).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes