Maximus2400456

Feb 24, 2021
I can see this Mc was a hugged person, care everyone who he knows, and will do anything for them, also this MC would be a have a ton of wife, there are more pretty, cute, hot character which is mable ( 2nd nurse ), Vanessa ( Nathan mother ) Veronica ( Vanessa sister ) Ruby ( after remodel ) willabelle ( wvm leader ) Stacy and there are much more, I want to see that MC can have a more relationship between them from the future update I can'tt accept the interaction between MC with them just hug and hug, I need to see more than bored hug, like they had a date or something more, it's hear like selfish but i just wanna tell that it will be great If MC can be able to choose relationship between all side character

Last edited:

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
hmm, can't help but think of this as of a freakishly nice looking lady, edging you for a few hours than when she drops her clothes you burst the next second...
can't help but feel the similarities between my above comment to the next update of the game.. please correct me if you don't feel the same.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
hmm, can't help but think of this as of a freakishly nice looking lady, edging you for a few hours than when she drops her clothes you burst the next second...
can't help but feel the similarities between my above comment to the next update of the game.. please correct me if you don't feel the same.
I for one agree with you.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
NOT TROLLING! JUST AN OPINION...DON'T GET BUTT HURT.

Look I as a player, a former subscriber and potentialy future one.......would have preffered a 200 render update on a regular schedule as opposed to a 1000+ on a schedule that isn't even concrete. Hence why I dropped my sub. It comes down to, at least for me, is return on pay out. It is business. Last year was a tough year, that can not and should not be denied. However, once he got back into updating he should have brought his own words to the forefront. Those being: "
Q: Why should I support you?
A:
Because I am fully committed to this game. I spend all day working and thinking about this game and I love it. I've never been so enthralled by something before. "

Now some will call me out on putting the rest of his words in there so lets do that now, yes he is a one man crew and still put out consistent and awesome updates. These set backs to me just don't pan with what made me want to subscribe in the first place. Eyes aside, with a 1000+ render update we should have had at least 1 if not 2, 200 render updates by now. BD, changed the schedule himself, twice. No one asked him to he made that call. We as players are still waiting or "being" edged in hopes that it comes out.

I appologize to those that just want to support and take him at his word, but for me it isnt feesible. I have been burned to many times by devs that change schedules, then offer up this or that happened just to keep throwing money and waiting. Again this is not trolling just an honest opinion. My opinion. I am not asking anyone to agree, disagree or drop subs.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Look I as a player, a former subscriber and potentialy future one.......would have preffered a 200 render update on a regular schedule as opposed to a 1000+ on a schedule that isn't even concrete. Hence why I dropped my sub. It comes down to, at least for me, is return on pay out. It is business. Last year was a tough year, that can not and should not be denied. However, once he got back into updating he should have brought his own words to the forefront. Those being: "
A:
Because I am fully committed to this game. I spend all day working and thinking about this game and I love it. I've never been so enthralled by something before. "

Now some will call me out on putting the rest of his words in there so lets do that now, yes he is a one man crew and still put out consistent and awesome updates. These set backs to me just don't pan with what made me want to subscribe in the first place. Eyes aside, with a 1000+ render update we should have had at least 1 if not 2, 200 render updates by now. BD, changed the schedule himself, twice. No one asked him to he made that call. We as players are still waiting or "being" edged in hopes that it comes out.

I appologize to those that just want to support and take him at his word, but for me it isnt feesible. I have been burned to many times by devs that change schedules, then offer up this or that happened just to keep throwing money and waiting. Again this is not trolling just an honest opinion. My opinion. I am not asking anyone to agree, disagree or drop subs.
1. Not like your paying anything considering hes paused his plegdges. So your money is going no where near BD

2. "Edged".... ah yes the health issues and pc problems is definitely BD purposesly teasing us....

3. Edging always ends with a satisfying climax better than just straight forward.

4. Be patient, it will come and you probably will too

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

A:

Everything you say would make sense... hadn't BD paused pledges for the last months. Nobody is 'throwing money and waiting'. So everything you say about dropping your sub because it's 'business' is kind of pointless, since you wouldn't be paying a dime for the content you're not getting yet. There's no 'pay-out' for him until the content is actually out. And when it happens, yours would be huge as you'll be getting a 1000+ render update for the price of a monthly subscription (which worthed 600-800+ renders in those good old times you miss so much).

Also, given the fact that his number of patrons apparently still keeps growing despite the lack of more consistent but shorter updates, you seem to be in a clear minority here.

I don't support BD, I never did and most probably I won't ever do it; I don't even like his game that much since things started to go crazier around Day 5, but I do think he, as a developer, doesn't deserve this kind of comments at all. You are disappointed with how things are going now and that's perfectly OK, but don't use false pretexts to defend your financial choices. Or, at least, carry out a better-informed analysis before making them public.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I love the sexy time with all the ladies in this. Can't wait to film a sex tape with Eden. Harper is the holy grail for me in this vn and I don't care how long I have to wait.

When the update drops doesn't matter shit to me as long as bd keeps putting them out when he is able. Knowing the exact date changes fuckall in my life.
yes yes...my holy grail is a Rachael, Harper, and female Shauna foursome.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
It'd be nice if Devs treated their Patrons/Subscribers with respect. It's not like we have endless amounts of money to support Devs who put in little or next to no effort into scheduled releases or give Patrons no 'real' info or blue-sky release dates.

Bottom line is it's Good to support Developers but if you don't hold their feet to the fire when the don't produce results, you get m-i-l-k-e-r-s! And they are bad for everyone.

Track you support and suspend the accounts that milk.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Waaaaaah! I have to wait on absolutely free shit. But but but I want it now. Don't make me cancel you. It Ain't fair. Omg the waiting it's just fucking unbearable.

It Just too much. Can't you see we are entitled to get what we want, when we want?!?!

- that is what some of the posters here sound like.

#teamHarper

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Look guys, Braindrop is one of the good guys. He has some totally understandable health problems, almost entirely due to overwork on WVM, and was probably heading toward being burned out by such a crazy workload. I am glad he is taking a breather, still working on the game, but at a more sustainable pace. Plus he got married, moved, and has a kid on the way. Plus other challenges in his life, we that have followed WVM for the last year+ all know about. Of all the devs here, we really should give Brandrop a break. He is doing a great job with WVM, and if he has slowed down over the last few months, it probably just means that WVM is more sustainable in the long run.

Barring any new information from Braindrop, I am sure we will all see an exciting update in the next few weeks or so. If the schedule stretches out to every few months, so what? That is still better than most games here, and the amount of content per update is always quite good.

Besides, if by some magic the entire WVM was just released here, completed, what would we have to talk about for the next year?

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
It'd be nice if Devs treated their Patrons/Subscribers with respect. It's not like we have endless amounts of money to support Devs who put in little or next to no effort into scheduled releases or give Patrons no 'real' info or blue-sky release dates.

Bottom line is it's Good to support Developers but if you don't hold their feet to the fire when the don't produce results, you get m-i-l-k-e-r-s! And they are bad for everyone.

Uninformed shit take #32,478 :PogChamp:

CorruptKode

Nov 5, 2018
Encase you missed it last night BD i have no hate for you, wish you the best in life and the game. I was just trying to make a point granted my first statement was kinda rude without context, especially when i saw how many people where just post same basic comment but getting scrubbed off.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Encase you missed it last night BD i have no hate for you, wish you the best in life and the game. I was just trying to make a point granted my first statement was kinda rude without context, especially when i saw how many people where just post same basic comment but getting scrubbed off.
You're good, no hard feelings.
I was just fucking around for the most part, I don't take anything said here to heart and honestly don't remember what you said. But in general people who don't know the first thing about anything related to me or the development of my game aren't going to effect my mental. I know who I am and I know I've taken the steps to do right by myself and my patrons. And that's really all that matters.

People can type all they want and call me whatever they want. I just be gigglin' at them. :LUL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I'm gonna guess you are either trolling(well, duh) or talking about another Dev? The fact that BD pauses his pledges on Patreon (which I still think he does to often) everytime he doesn't meet his own goal negates everything you said in your little rant.....

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You're good, no hard feelings.
I was just fucking around for the most part, I don't take anything said here to heart and honestly don't remember what you said. But in general people who don't know the first thing about anything related to me or the development of my game aren't going to effect my mental. I know who I am and I know I've taken the steps to do right by myself and my patrons. And that's really all that matters.

People can type all they want and call me whatever they want. I just be gigglin' at them. :LUL:
Dude, what did you do with the real BD? The one who was insecure, doubted in everything, and overreacted to any cheap trolls with a zero accounts? Who was crazy workaholic, burn self on each updates, hurt his eyes. Who can't find right ballance with work, home, health, real life... Bring him back, while we're good! :devilish:

This is where flirting with Mabel and handcuffs leads :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: cty and JEanjena
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes