xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Everything you say would make sense... hadn't BD paused pledges for the last months. Nobody is 'throwing money and waiting'. So everything you say about dropping your sub because it's 'business' is kind of pointless, since you wouldn't be paying a dime for the content you're not getting yet. There's no 'pay-out' for him until the content is actually out. And when it happens, yours would be huge as you'll be getting a 1000+ render update for the price of a monthly subscription (which worthed 600-800+ renders in those good old times you miss so much).

Also, given the fact that his number of patrons apparently still keeps growing despite the lack of more consistent but shorter updates, you seem to be in a clear minority here.

I don't support BD, I never did and most probably I won't ever do it; I don't even like his game that much since things started to go crazier around Day 5, but I do think he, as a developer, doesn't deserve this kind of comments at all. You are disappointed with how things are going now and that's perfectly OK, but don't use false pretexts to defend your financial choices. Or, at least, carry out a better-informed analysis before making them public.
Again it is an opinion, My opinion. They can neither be right nor wrong beccause it is that persons views, thoughts and feelings on the matter. If you don't agree that is fine ignore and move on, but dont try to change an opinion. Besides, I never brought up pledges, haulting or otherwise. Using that as an argument to counter an opinion is just wrong.

Second I dropped my sub before the haults, which circles back to business.

Third I never asked for anyone to drop, it was litterally in my post. So again if you don't agree pass by, don't try to change my opinion or make it seem wrong

Btw, as you said, you never supported him. I did. So what gives you the right to try and quote me for my opinion on something you never did?

Last edited:
Reactions: moskyx

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
You can have your opinion, I don't have an issue with that, but opinions should not be set in stone. They don't *have* to change, but they should be open to the potential for it, and someone else trying to change that opinion - if not welcomed it shouldn't be automatically rebuffed, either.
Not welcomed, as his own post stated he never supported him on Patreon. Look it is simple, I made the post saying " Look I as a player, a former subscriber and potentialy future one... " meaning nothing is set in stone. I get that but to spark an argument over a persons opinion? That just isn't going to cut it. Being former Military, I am all about show me, prove to me and even I said I would go back to supporting. So chime in if you want but at least realize opinions are based on the individual not the group.

Reactions: henry hopkin

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
I'm gonna guess you are either trolling(well, duh) or talking about another Dev? The fact that BD pauses his pledges on Patreon (which I still think he does to often) everytime he doesn't meet his own goal negates everything you said in your little rant.....
At the end of the day, the concept is the same. It's about growing his publicity that will lead to potential future earnings. Listen to his story. He didn't come from much, had a very average/below average job before he left that to do this. Yet, he's getting married soon and starting a family. That kind of confidence comes from him seeing he has over 3,000 potential payers when he checks his Patreon. It's like any other social media platform. As long as the followers and numbers are still there, you can do whatever and still pull in sponsors.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Not welcomed, as his own post stated he never supported him on Patreon. Look it is simple, I made the post saying " Look I as a player, a former subscriber and potentialy future one... " meaning nothing is set in stone. I get that but to spark an argument over a persons opinion? That just isn't going to cut it. Being former Military, I am all about show me, prove to me and even I said I would go back to supporting. So chime in if you want but at least realize opinions are based on the individual not the group.
You should have stated when did you dropped your pledge, I would have changed certain parts of my comment since I assumed it was a more recent thing. For that I apologize. Then again, you have your opinion, and I'm still allowed to have mine about yours - and to voice it, because that's the point of a forum. I'll stop here.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
At the end of the day, the concept is the same. It's about growing his publicity that will lead to potential future earnings. Listen to his story. He didn't come from much, had a very average/below average job before he left that to do this. Yet, he's getting married soon and starting a family. That kind of confidence comes from him seeing he has over 3,000 potential payers when he checks his Patreon. It's like any other social media platform. As long as the followers and numbers are still there, you can do whatever and still pull in sponsors.
Sure, because people with average/below average jobs and 23 followers on social media, 15 being bots and close relatives, don't get married nor start families in their 20's due to the lack of confidence this causes them. :WaitWhat: Now seriously, what pulls in people to support him is what he has already done, as is the case of many other infamous devs who are now releasing 0 content but don't pause their pledges. This being the crucial difference we are trying to point out when people come in here accusing him of being a lazy milker or similar and demanding him their pirated dose of WVM just because it's been a while.

And yeah, I agree with you in this: being an honest dev who don't charge anything when he has nothing new to offer is good PR and kind of helps him to build some trust between his potential customers. Can't say I don't like his marketing approach

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
everyone has their opinions and i won't stomp on yours ... just for your information BD is the best Dev. around .. and he does pause his site when he feels bad about something about his game .... so when anyone doesn't get billed and complains .. it makes those of us that has been here for BD for a long time . quite upset .. i hope you can understand that :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Full disclosure I was sad when willow went off the market. I liked her before I knew. That said I just think of my sweet Harper in a future update and still smile. No sleep lost here.

#teamHarper
oh i agree ... but when i heard she was MC's sister i was like :eek: but .. but i wanted her .. but i'm cool with the results we get :)

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
What are you talking about? There will definitely be some more hugs with Azel in the future, maybe even extra-lewd-holding-hands scenes.
with all the females the MC gets .. i for one don't miss any incest ...:)
I'm not going to lie, Azel is by far the best looking MILF I've seen from these games. I don't know how it would be considered incest when they're not related tbh. Patreon bunch of bitches for that. And I'm sure you know what type of content I was referring to

Reactions: 8464856348
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes