Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
It is incest in some parts of the world though including some states in the US
Of course, this was under the assumption for the US. This is news to me for step-family members being considered incest if any marriage is pursued. However, I do recall that there aren't any consanguinity laws prohibiting step siblings from being married; unless there have been some recent changes. Obviously, step siblings isn't the same as step-parents, but I'm not sure if it's the same for both.

That's besides the point. I was just showing props to the game for making a desireable MILF. Regardless, this game is great.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
well you actually can, all it takes is a 5 dollar pledge to BD and then you can feast your eyes in the glory that is Kimmy in her maid outfit.
Doesn't mean that it still wouldn't be great to have her doing a little maid roleplay in the game proper.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It comes when it comes. Braindrop has some big changes coming up in his life that take precedence for obvious reasons.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a Shauna only path?

Not really interested with the first girl and if possible want to focus only on Shauna.

Also, how does this game have no incest? They make such hot 3d models for MC's two moms and tease their cleavage and all but they aren't going to do anything about it?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Steps for determining when the next update of a game will be released or if the game has been abandoned:
  1. Play through the version of a game you have downloaded.
  2. Decide you would like to play more of that game.
  3. Visit f95zone.to.
  4. In the search box, type in the name of the game you would like to play more of.
  5. Check the box which states "Search Titles Only."
  6. Click the Forum thread for the game, ignoring Mod, Requests, Fan Art, and other non-game threads.
  7. Read the very first post on the first page of the thread. Read the entire post, sometimes release dates are stated here.
  8. Check the version number listed in the thread title. Is it a later version than you already have?
  9. Check the Release Date. Is it more recent than the date on your downloaded version?
  10. Go to the thread page 3-5 pages before the last page.
  11. Start reading the posts. Read them all... or, at least skim them all for release information or posts by the game's developer.
  12. If you didn't find the information in the last 3-5 pages of new posts, ask your question, politely.
Optional steps, to help pass the time:
  1. Try writing an interesting post about your thoughts on the game.
  2. Rate the game and write a review.
  3. Answer questions posted be others.
  4. Find a new game to play.
  5. Go to your local park or library.
  6. Spend time with friends and/or family.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Not really interested with the first girl and if possible want to focus only on Shauna.

Also, how does this game have no incest? They make such hot 3d models for MC's two moms and tease their cleavage and all but they aren't going to do anything about it?
No.

Sorry, not possible.

Not until the game is completed (several years on from now) and a kind soul aka evilmodder work his ass off to create, render and write the required lewd scenes with them (and please don't start this incest debate for the gazillionth time, it's not gonna happen so it's better to just accept it and let it go)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020

Nope. Sorry Jamie and Shauna is forced. Everyone else is optional. Family (blood and adopted) are off limits. (Till evil modder comes but thats YEARS away).

Check the guide, walkthrough and/or FAQ for more information

Reactions: Oghmios1337

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Hello beautiful people
I have not been here for a long time so what's the latest,
ho and something else. Does the game or developer has a Discord server?

D

Deleted member 2650688

ok so i just completed this update and i liked it, and now i am wondering how long is this game and when will it be fully completed

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
ok so i just completed this update and i liked it, and now i am wondering how long is this game and when will it be fully completed
When I played it the first time last November, it had already entertained me for 3 to 4 evenings so several hours in any case. But I also try to see every path and read through every sentence especially scenes with Natalie, Stacy and Bailey these are my favorites. Every new WVM update feels like reuniting families or friends at Christmas only with fewer clothes and I love it for that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes