K18

Apr 19, 2018
Reactions: randomguy6516265165
May 8, 2020
There's no Netori, MC doesn't steal anyone's significant other away from them. The only thing that's barely close is when Jasmine and her then boyfriend Damien break up (Their relationship was going sour and during this MC can show interest in her early on [while not covering for Damien]), then making her available to start a relationship with MC.
Then there is also the fact the Jasmine pretty much says that her and Damien have never actually done anything sexual "every time she is ready he pulls another disappearing act" (or something along those lines), and that Damien seems to have been fooling around with Lee. I don't think what MC does is Netori because their (Damien and Jasmine) relationship would have been over regardless, all be it probably on much worse terms than it did end.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Then there is also the fact the Jasmine pretty much says that her and Damien have never actually done anything sexual "every time she is ready he pulls another disappearing act" (or something along those lines), and that Damien seems to have been fooling around with Lee. I don't think what MC does is Netori because their (Damien and Jasmine) relationship would have been over regardless, all be it probably on much worse terms than it did end.
I never said it was Netori. I said the only thing that's barely similar to Netori is the Jasmine/Damien scenario, of girl & guy breaking up, but soon after girl quickly finds a new relationship with the MC. Answering randomguy6516265165 question if something similar happened.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
May 8, 2020
I never said it was Netori. I said the only thing that's barely similar to Netori is the Jasmine/Damien scenario, of girl & guy breaking up, but soon after girl quickly finds a new relationship with the MC. Answering randomguy6516265165 question if something similar happened.
I am fully aware that you didn't say it was Nertori.....I was in fact a agreeing and giving reasons you were right......

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Next update coming out soon ??
You can also go here, , and read some of the public announcements/posting from BD. He stated he will release the update when it is ready. He is no longer providing the release date until further notice. He explains the information in Patreon site.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
When this update comes out im startin from scratch for yet another full replay..... Ahh i cant wait :) Tis going to be Magnificent
The update should be out soon, but "soon" it's like Schrodinger's cat, it looks like the update is almost out and here it is around the corner, but in fact it is not. I think it will come out sometime between the X-Men's introduction to the MCU and the fifth Avatar movie :ROFLMAO:, but in our dreams it will be released every tomorrow

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
The update should be out soon, but "soon" it's like Schrodinger's cat, it looks like the update is almost out and here it is around the corner, but in fact it is not. I think it will come out sometime between the X-Men's introduction to the MCU and the fifth Avatar movie :ROFLMAO:, but in our dreams it will be released every tomorrow
LOL I dont mind the wait. i know its going to be worth it :D BD dont disappoint

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I will not name usernames but seriously some posters need both an age and iq check before they should be allowed to post.

Everyday is one day closer to the update and I'm excited.

Edit: and as hard as it was I didn't break the edging deal
Damn, that would reduce the usercount on the forum......

Oh I broke it hard, couldn't deny Liz the good stuff.......

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Just a fun fact, I found two very interesting labels in the current code:
„HugHarp99percentofplayerswillanywaysowhydidimakethisachoicewhatwasithinkingohwellhereweareletsrollwithitiguess„
and
„DontHugHarpohboywhoevenpicksthisonelikewhatplanetdoyouhavetobeontonothugherbackyoureamonsterifyoudontchoosetheotherone„

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just a fun fact, I found two very interesting labels in the current code:
„HugHarp99percentofplayerswillanywaysowhydidimakethisachoicewhatwasithinkingohwellhereweareletsrollwithitiguess„
and
„DontHugHarpohboywhoevenpicksthisonelikewhatplanetdoyouhavetobeontonothugherbackyoureamonsterifyoudontchoosetheotherone„
I mean it's not the only one like that.

The choice with Tia is also pretty silly.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes