HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guys imagine BD giving us a surprise where the reason he did not post for so long was because he made it an incest game where you can finally fuck Azel and Willow hehehehhe..... But please dont flame me I'm not trying to start another incest war here HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I know he is busy, I just wanna add some fun in the threads LOL
Trust me, restarting the whole ridiculous "incest" thing is nowhere near funny....

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Guys imagine BD giving us a surprise where the reason he did not post for so long was because he made it an incest game where you can finally fuck Azel and Willow hehehehhe..... But please dont flame me I'm not trying to start another incest war here HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:

What that comment adds is sadly the stark opposite of fun though. Just letting you know :WeSmart:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017

I'm not trying to start anything here, and this topic has been raised here hundreds of times, but Brain is already rewriting the first week of the game, and it looks like he will add a lot of new stuff to it, we can only HOPE that he can add incest in this way. No need to go crazy it's just a guess

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not trying to start anything here, and this topic has been raised here hundreds of times, but Brain is already rewriting the first week of the game, and it looks like he will add a lot of new stuff to it, we can only HOPE that he can add incest in this way. No need to go crazy it's just a guess
It ain't happening. Lose the hope now and save yourself any time on thoughts that it might.

There have been countless posts explaining why. Bottom line there is no hope for atleast 5 years and even then it would be a small miracle.

So yeah ye that need 'cest content abandon all hope on this vn. Please

Seriously please.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Above all, it doesn't make sense in terms of the plot either.

1. the media are practically aware of all the MC's relationships and a relationship with Willow, for example, would cause a medium to large scandal.

2. while most girls strive for careers in which they can support the protagonist, Willow strives for a career in which she can support children who have gone through similar things as she and her brother.

While the two will definitely stay in touch and probably see each other as often as they possibly can after the plot unfolds, nothing more will come of it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This thread isn't one of these sandboxes where you have to do the same stuff 10 times without success only to then suddenly advance one step in what's happening. If a dev does not want to include a certain kink, he won't, whatever the reason, whatever other devs do. Going on for months and months about the same stuff isn't going to help you, it just makes you look like a toddler who does not want to realize that there will be no chocolate before bedtime tonight.

I like the "Big I" as much as the next guy (provided they like it) but not every game needs to have it. Especially if it doesn't fit the storyline.

So to quote somebody else

So yeah ye that need 'cest content abandon all hope on this vn. Please

Seriously please.
Seriously. Accept that there will be no incest, decide whether this is still worth it for you, and move on into whatever direction. Just move on please.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This thread isn't one of these sandboxes where you have to do the same stuff 10 times without success only to then suddenly advance one step in what's happening. If a dev does not want to include a certain kink, he won't, whatever the reason, whatever other devs do. Going on for months and months about the same stuff isn't going to help you, it just makes you look like a toddler who does not want to realize that there will be no chocolate before bedtime tonight.

I like the "Big I" as much as the next guy (provided they like it) but not every game needs to have it. Especially if it doesn't fit the storyline.

So to quote somebody else

Seriously. Accept that there will be no incest, decide whether this is still worth it for you, and move on into whatever direction. Just move on please.
Eloquent as usual Carta!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
As much as I am an incest fan, let's get back to asking when the next update will be. That's actually less contentious in this thread.

Or, maybe we could suggest names for BD's baby. I'm gonna guess all names from the game are automatically off the table. Harper would be a pretty dope name, though.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As much as I am an incest fan, let's get back to asking when the next update will be. That's actually less contentious in this thread.

Or, maybe we could suggest names for BD's baby. I'm gonna guess all names from the game are automatically off the table. Harper would be a pretty dope name, though.
Ok, that sounds like fun! I'll actually go with Harper as well (think it works for both genders) :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
AS well as Terry spelt Teri for a female i think .... Stacy ... Billy ... Bobby .. all can go either way ... hmm there a shit load more i think :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

That's a bad question for me though, since my naming style is fun (to me) and atrocious (to everybody else). No, I am not using "Small Dick" or similar, no numbers, no all caps, but after that all bets are off.

So when's the next update dropping?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That's a bad question for me though, since my naming style is fun (to me) and atrocious (to everybody else). No, I am not using "Small Dick" or similar, no numbers, no all caps, but after that all bets are off.

So when's the next update dropping?
It's one day closer than yesterday.

dunhill

May 3, 2017

unless BD is cool with it, i see it as part of his personal life and it could turn very creepy very fast (some may start obsessing over BD personal life)... that said we now know why this update is taking so long, jk

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Sadly probably not.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes