Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So... 2 months...no updates...
you apparently are not paying attention then. he updated and it was brought here and posted. the patreon has been paused 3 months now because he did not feel like taking money at this time. but you probably don't care about that, or that he was disabled for a week with eye issues. and that he has a real life outside of the game development.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
you apparently are not paying attention then. he updated and it was brought here and posted. the patreon has been paused 3 months now because he did not feel like taking money at this time. but you probably don't care about that, or that he was disabled for a week with eye issues. and that he has a real life outside of the game development.
I've been away for a while, lot of school stuff n personal shii so I was thinking some updates would have been out didn't know BD had a baby

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
all that has happened in the last 30-45 days. we are all anxiously awaiting the update let me tell you.
First of all my comment is something that could have easily been replied with "he is away for now, he handling some personal matters". secondly I apologize for my ignorance. Thirdly replying aggressively to everyone who may not be aware/don't want to know why, will not solve anything. So please calm down

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Getting back to the actual topic of the thread: What was Kenji's problem with the MC? So far it looks to me like he's just a mix of "mercenary" and douchebag with a massive stick up his arse. Ryker, Damien, him and Gorg are lucky Willow wasn't anywhere near the charity event. I have no problem trusting her, with enough provocation, to knock out at least three of these gentlemen.

Also, do you guys think Kenji's basketball career is over? He definitely suffered a leg injury from being hit by a car - albeit deservedly - and probably partially run over.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Getting back to the actual topic of the thread: What was Kenji's problem with the MC? So far it looks to me like he's just a mix of "mercenary" and douchebag with a massive stick up his arse. Ryker, Damien, him and Gorg are lucky Willow wasn't anywhere near the charity event. I have no problem trusting her, with enough provocation, to knock out at least three of these gentlemen.

Also, do you guys think Kenji's basketball career is over? He definitely suffered a leg injury from being hit by a car - albeit deservedly - and probably partially run over.
I think you answered your own question with Kenji ;)

I can only hope his career is over...........effing jackass....

Reactions: csmk14

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019

My read was just that Kenji couldn't handle not being as good as the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Kenji is bought and paid for by Ryker ... like the others

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I am more than a lil surprised nobody has done a walkthrough mod for this. I thought the cheat mod might be one, but it doesn't seem so from looking over it's features.

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Really? I just assumed because of the non-mod walkthrough that it would. Good to know.

Is the "9" an indication that at 10/1.0 the game will be complete? Been waiting a while to jump into this one but if it's gonna be complete in the next update or two I may as well wait a bit longer.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Really? I just assumed because of the non-mod walkthrough that it would. Good to know.

Is the "9" an indication that at 10/1.0 the game will be complete? Been waiting a while to jump into this one but if it's gonna be complete in the next update or two I may as well wait a bit longer.
no that's not the indication ,
it's day 9 if I'm not mistaken , that should be the indication,
game has a lot more until it's completed...like at least 5 years real time. :D
in a few updates I think BD will start pushing out more days or week/s to really get the timeline moving :D
If you need any information about stuff ingame just search for Locco's signature
you should have there all the info you need/want

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The only thing I want to know is, if the edging will be rewarded in the next version.
As a creampie enthusiast it‘s quite challenging, to say the least.

From what I gathered, the version number only reflects the current day. So v0.9 is Day 9. Day 10 will then likely be v0.10

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I had already thought of integrating the WT from the OP in my cheat Mod. Maybe I' ll have a look at it again (of course only if OfficiallyGames is okay with that).

Edit:
I integrated the walkthrough into my Mod. As usual in my Mods you can switch it On/Off while playing the game.
Also new: I made a second Mod version without the music, only cheating and walkthrough (smaller download size)

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes